"? said 'You changing Rasheed.'"

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
You ever been boys with a ? for like many, many moons, he goes away for awhile and comes back as a totally different person? To the point where you are questioning if you can rock with him anymore?

Like complete radical change

Comments

• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah, i grew up n a white neighborhood and when i go away on biz and come back its like some1 i used 2 ? with turns "white"....(u know what the ? i mean so dont try 2 get me 2 b politically correct) its a ? epidemic
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my ? bro. bassett
    ? used to sell ? all day, smoke weed all day
    ? hoes, talk ? and all that
    ? just stopped smokin and everything 1 day
    started goin to church and now he married and doin his thing
    ? came a long way
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My ? did that when he crossed Kappa...it was me n 3 ? , thick as thieves...? quit hitting ? up, quit wanting to hang with us, just turned his back basically, then when we would kick it, he acted like he was better than us. ? up thing is, that ? based his whole college swag on ? we was doin in H.S.....I wish him well tho
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Isn't it Raashik or something like that?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    People grow and change fam. Don't mean they ackin' brand new.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Isn't it Raashik or something like that?

I thought it was Rasheed.

and yes people do change but not everybody has complete two face type change
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My dude went off to the military from highschool and did a couple tours in Afganistan and Iraq. Came back drinking heavy even though we didn't drink or smoke back in H.S. I got love for him but it's time to grow up and move on. I'm thinking of cutting alot of peeps from the olden days out permanently.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    My dude went off to the military from highschool and did a couple tours in Afganistan and Iraq. Came back drinking heavy even though we didn't drink or smoke back in H.S. I got love for him but it's time to grow up and move on. I'm thinking of cutting alot of peeps from the olden days out permanently.

That's kind of an uneasy situation because you gotta understand where he's coming from. Abandoning him now would only make him spiral further into the abyss.
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's kind of an uneasy situation because you gotta understand where he's coming from. Abandoning him now would only make him spiral further into the abyss.

That's the dilemma. Out of my two homeboys I'm the one they looked up to. My other homie got his cousins ex-wife pregnant after a having sex for the first time. Now he's depressed and talking crazy. Responsibility is a ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    That's the dilemma. Out of my two homeboys I'm the one they looked up to. My other homie got his cousins ex-wife pregnant after a having sex for the first time. Now he's depressed and talking crazy. Responsibility is a ? .

*wiz khalifa face*

rtdqfq.png
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if you're the same person you where several years ago, i prolly dont wanna hang with you.

i had a homeboy that never changed. he's facing 20 years now. ? sad.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My ? did that when he crossed Kappa...it was me n 3 ? , thick as thieves...? quit hitting ? up, quit wanting to hang with us, just turned his back basically, then when we would kick it, he acted like he was better than us. ? up thing is, that ? based his whole college swag on ? we was doin in H.S.....I wish him well tho

sad thing is...i know thats how my old friends look at me.

i was a dumb ? in high school. went to college and changed my outlook on everything. I tried. Man, I tried to stay close with my old homies. But it was mentally tiring to be talking and thinking about 350 things at once and my boys thinkin about 5. Sometimes you outgrow people. It aint that a ? think he better, I just want better and its hard to rock with people who dont.
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited July 2011
    Options
    people that are smart change
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if you're the same person you where several years ago, i prolly dont wanna hang with you.

and this..
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *wiz khalifa face*

rtdqfq.png

I really wish you were funny. The sad attempts at comedy is disturbing and you should really switch your style up again to something that would suit you, like suicide. :-D
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

that ? ? the kappas be doin will change a ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hell...some of my peeps might say I'm the one that changed cause I don't rip and run the streets anymore or indulge in the same ignant ? we used to do as teenagers. *shrugs*

What they call change...I call maturity and responsibility.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    * Nas voice*

a thug changes and luv changes and best friends become strangers................word up

it's still peace when I see ? but I aint checkin for em

we doin different ? .................on different pages
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Times are
    We still close
    I rhyme far away.....away....away
    From what you're accustomed to hearing rappers say
    uh uh
    You know the dope choppin.....
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    One of my dudes switched his ? speech pattern to a 40 year old white ? ...i was in complete shock, now its dap and keep moving.
    What????????????? LMAO.....
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2011
    Options

Nah American Doo

Natural dispositions should never change. If you been a goofy, funny guy for 20 years and you suddenly become some ? thuggin ass ? mean mugging everybody, ? gon ask what the ? is on your biscuits.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But of course this ? gotta go against the grain of thread like he dont know what im talmbout
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How did your friend change ? ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    all the ? i know aint ?
  • 1of1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea bro blew my mind , I had to call my boy up as soon as it happpened. Lol one of those u have to tell somebody quick situations. I was walkin down the block n seen him n when he put his head down I already knew what it was. By now me n my boys been spoke how homie got fake on ? after leaving for college so I wasnt really hype to see him. So anyway we make eye contact im like yo waddup , (white man voice) HEY MAN! Hows it goin! Smh..fake as ? with that whitey smile. Smh I thought that sellout ? was just exaggerated in movies but he was walkin proof that ppl do it. Smh ? that ? tho.

Wow @ the bolded. What do you think is going through people's minds when it gets to that point?