The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Son.....you could make a best selling book off all the L's handed out in here
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    im sad at the car story...but im laughin tho
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i was believing the story til she randomly asked for the keys and he gave it to her........i refuse to believe someone could be that blinded from the ?
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i was believing the story til she randomly asked for the keys and he gave it to her........i refuse to believe someone could be that blinded from the ?

believe it fam

like Nas said : ? Kills!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=17

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

Since it was getting close to graduation, my father went and bought me a 1981 Ford ? for $300 (this was in 2001). I thought I was stuntin in the car and when I told her about it, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I knew that this car would be the key to me getting the pu$$y. She came up to me at lunch all rubbing up on me talking about how her and her girls wants to leave school now and go to the mall. I felt like this was a good opportunity to get closer so I said I will take them. We all leave school and I drove all these hos to the mall. They all walking around looking at stuff and she all rubbing up on me talking about having sex and I'm hard as a rock. For some reason, she asked to hold my keys and I said yes like a ? . Then we walk around a few more minutes and she whispering to her friends. I guess I was blinded by love because I did not notice anything weird at the time. They said they wanted to look in Sears and she told me that while she is looking, she wants me to run in lady foot locker and see if they have her size in a Jordan.

I ran in there like a dog and got the info that she wanted. I didn't see them outside of Sears so I just sat in the mall waiting. 30 minutes passed and nobody came out so I went and looked through Sears and couldn't find them. After over a hour of walking around, I go outside and my car was gone! I felt like crying like a little ? . This was before everybody had cell phones so I didn't have her number either. All I knew was her name. After pulling myself together, I had to take the bus home.

After catching the bus home, my father asked where was the car. I told him I let my friend drive it and that he would bring it back later. My father beat my ? and then told me to go get that car asap before he kills me. I called all my boys but nobody knew where she lived or her number.

Saturday comes around and I still don't have the car. After getting another ? beating, my father says that he is going to call the police to report the car stolen. I seriously thought she had a accident or something but when we got to the police station, I had to tell my dad the truth that it was really a girl that I had given the keys too. I told him I didn't think she would take the care but basically I was just trying to take up for her like a idiot. They refused to file a report because they said that I had let someone borrow it so it technically isn't stolen. I caught hell that whole weekend.

On Monday, I told my dad to let me handle it because I didn't want him to go up to the school raising hell and making me lose what little reputation I had left. I'm furious and looking for this girl everywhere. I see her standing in the hallway with a bunch of her friends laughing and giggling and she looked at me like nothing is wrong. I asked "where the hell is my car" and she just laughed and said "quit playing boy that's my car". Basically I just stood there getting hammered by all her friends. All I could do was go to the office and tell and they called her down to the office to see what happened. She came in crying talking about I gave it to her and **** like that. Since I had the papers on the car, they gave me back the keys and my father came to pick the car up. Not only did I never get the Pu$$y, my father never let me drive that car again since he decided to give it to my step sister.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y

what this post did to this thread....

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    got dayum my heart ached for a second reading the car story

if you were my son, I'd have beat ya ass for that.................real sucka ?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I got no real tale, but I got some minor ether.

Chick I tried to holla at a year ago, who did the old "here's my number" but never pick up ? , just tried to get a ride from me at the store. Her car was in the shop, her people went to the club and didn't get her, and blah, blah, blah. Told me to drop her at the gas station. Didn't stop talking on her phone. Didn't ask. Just saw me, gave me a directive, and walked to my passenger door. I play it off, said, "Which one? Exxon? Cuz I'm headed to the store..." she says one across town from that, so I repeated myself, "I'm headed to the store."

She chucked a deuce and starts walking off, stops like, looks back at me like, "I know you ain't gonna let me walk."

I adjusted the iPod to my proper playlist in the car and rolled off.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i need to tell my ? about this thread...cuz he had this ? playin the ? outta him...? bought her a whip and all....and when he goes to see her @ 3am a ? come bangin at her door
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    wow @ the car ? smh

but back to Shenco......cot dayum, the hoe had you listening to Sade bruh
    i cant even front tho, some similar ? happened to me like that....im just gon say 808s will foreva be a classic to me

Aye that's what happened. Very tumultuous time in my young life
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    knights wrote: »
    I got no real tale, but I got some minor ether.

Chick I tried to holla at a year ago, who did the old "here's my number" but never pick up ? , just tried to get a ride from me at the store. Her car was in the shop, her people went to the club and didn't get her, and blah, blah, blah. Told me to drop her at the gas station. Didn't stop talking on her phone. Didn't ask. Just saw me, gave me a directive, and walked to my passenger door. I play it off, said, "Which one? Exxon? Cuz I'm headed to the store..." she says one across town from that, so I repeated myself, "I'm headed to the store."

She chucked a deuce and starts walking off, stops like, looks back at me like, "I know you ain't gonna let me walk."

I adjusted the iPod to my proper playlist in the car and rolled off.

Real ? ? , mane!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    stop bumpin this ? you pieces of ?
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ok ill add to the thread

i neva really did bf/gf like most in here i just had my "friends" and the ladies wuz kool wit that

so in my senior yr in high school i hook up wit this bad ? (always got em...dont hate)named ashley.....so we ? around during the whole schoool year...like many others valentines day roll around and she like she gonna come to my house...but never shows...and like others i had bought a card and candy(neva did that b4)

so everything seems good and the summer hit....and she says she goin to baton rouge wit her cuzzin 4 the whole summer....me i neva was the type to stalk a ? every move....so im like iight...we talk on the phone here and there...so she like she comin bac

so 1 day im comion out my house and my ? like u still ? wit ashley...i proudly say yeah...and he like nah ? i just saw her in the plaza(N.O. heads know what that is) wit anotha ? .....so im like iight..i call her and they say she aint home....i call all day till later she call back...and i can tell she knew i knew....and im playin it off like where u went today...and she said "oh...i was at the mall wit my sister and her bf"...so i tell my ? and he like nah ? they was hugged up and all....i hit her back and she changed it to that was he brothers friend she was wit.....

so during that whole week im tellin her just fess up u caught....so i call her and she got an attitude and she like yeah i was wit a ? ....? i felt low as ? ....so then her friend who live right around the corner sees me outside and runs it down to me

she tells me that the whole time we were ? around they was 2....and when i would leave her she would then go meet up wit dude(? was the aspiring rapper type)....then when we left each other from after school she would go meet up wit him on canal st and they would hang out...and that after we would get off the phone she would then talk 2 him 4 the rest of the night....now the phone ? i wasnt trippin off cuz im not the phone person...and i did ? other females during our time....but it may sound crazy but we were 2gether 4 almost a yr....and 4 me that was long(see openening statement)

so now after that she tries to be my firned...we go 2 a few football games....im ? ...but she turnin around an tellin everybody im sweatin her......when it was her tryna mend things wit me.......so the last straw was on halloween day they had a game and me and my ? was goin....and she was like imma meet u there call me b4 you go...and i call and she must have had an audience around her cuz she all on the phone actin stupid and like nah i dont wanna go......and my ? was just like let that ? go

took me about a few months to get over her and i did......and then 1 day i see her on canal and she lookin at me and i loud cap her like ? what the ? u lookin at

END RESULTS

becuz her friend stood 1 minute away if that she made sure she went ova there so i could see her.....then after tha hurricane i just let that ? slide like ? it....then she sees my girl...my fam...how im livin etc....and does the usual damn i ? up i shouldve never did this and that.....im like we live and we learn.....

i leanred way bac when that i shouldve kept my motto of dont do relationships......but now im happy my wife 1 yr from bein in law school while this ? still lookin 4 some ? to step up and play house wit

Damn.......
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Alright so we take a trip to last year in my last semester of high school and into Intro. to Foods class. Ok so there I meet a snow bunny whose a sophomore, but idc she was cute. We'll call her Amy. Anyways over the weeks we get close to each other and flirt with each other on occasion and whatnot. We had a lot of commonalities in things we liked and whatnot, she also liked my music and was backing me up during this little feud I had with another rapper in the school. ( I had wrote a song and unintentionally dissed one of her friends on the volleyball team) Well as the weeks go by and prom nears, I begin thinking of asking her to the prom.

So one day we flirting again while us and a couple of my folks are talking with each other in class. I'm a shy ass dude so one of these ? just goes " You know my mans got a thing for you and I think he wants to take you to prom." So she turns to me and asks me if it's true. I tell her yea it is true. So she replies " Ok, if you write me a song I'll go to prom with you." Me being the simp that I was didn't peep that at all and immediately was like " Bet! I got you ma." Back then I was on a writing spree so a song like that would have taken me like 30 minutes tops. Now remember my earlier situation with the other rapper? Well I won that battle so now I'm the most known dude in the school, most know rapper in the school, top rapper in the school out of all grades, basically I'm the ? and this is where you get songs like Heir to the Throne. Sounds like a movie right now huh? Anyways, I write the song, record it, send it to her, she loves it, I'm happy, I'm geeked, and excited because in my mind, I got her.

Ok, next time we're in class I get my swag ready, got on my best outfit, rocking some binaca in the pocket, and I'm ready to ask this girl to go to the prom with me.(Btw this is a month before the prom so basically she was who I wanted to take to prom the whole time. She says no, I'm assed out) Ok, so while we cooking Amy asks one of the other chicks on my cooking team(we'll call her Taylor) to come over to her team's kitchen so she can talk to her about something. Taylor comes back, I take a deep breath and begin to make my way over there. STOP! Before I make it half way

Taylor: Umm Shen com here and sit down right quick.

Me thinking: Alright this shouldn't be long.

Taylor: Uhh Shen, you're going to ask Amy to the prom right?

Me: Yea, I was just about to do that now.

Taylor: And you wrote a song for her too didn't you?

Me: Yea, yea I did. Why you ask?

Taylor: Umm Shen, she uh.... she's already going to the prom with someone else

Me: *Insert open-mouthed, shocked, smiley face*

Taylor: Yea, that's what she just told me when she asked me to go over there

So I go to amy's friend(girlfriend to one of my people's in the class) asking if she knew that she already had a date while I was out here simping, writing songs for this ? , and this ? just simply straight up said yea she knew. So I go back to taylor and she tells me that amy didn't mean to lead me on and she just didn't wanna let me down. I see my people's over at her kitchen laughing and giggling and ? so I'm like, these ? knew the whole time too. Class let's out and I swear it was like a bomb went off and I couldn't hear ? around me. I felt taylor tap my shoulder and read her lips asking if I was alright, but I was in the danger zone at that time. I went back home, turned the lights off in my room, curled up under my sheets, and turned on some sade.

It got to a point where I didn't wanna do ? , I really considered to stop rapping. Life was taking me under quick. The woman I wanted played me for a fool, my people's letting me get played like that, the chick who I dissed s prolly getting a kick out of my misery. It just wasn't a good look. I began to ignore her after that, and that got under her skin, but my simp self jumpd right back into her palms when she came and apologized to me hugging me and ? telling me how bad she felt about it. I confronted my people's about it too and they said they had no idea she had a date and that they thought I had her bagged so we were all cool. (i had thoughts about waiting on each of their front steps and ? them up 1 by 1 for betraying me btw) so everyone's cool except me and her fight and make up like every damn day in class for the rest of the semester. I did choke at the senior talent show though trying to do too much and worrying about her. We ended off on a good note as "friends", my prom date actually looked better than her(had her jealous there too).

So I'm thinking we're cool and on FB I asked if I could get her number(yes, throughout this whole story I didn't get the digits, smh) She says no and ends it there. A few weeks later she asked me one day on the book if I could send her the song I made for her. The 1st time I sent it to her, then after like a whole 7 months of no contact she asks me again for the song(now I'm in college getting my nuts kissed by these hoes) and I'm like " Chick I deleted that ? a while ago. Shoulda saved it then *kanye shrug*" Lost any recollection of her existence since then and been free sailing since. I been on my hard on hoes and " if you ain't ? , then why are we discussing?" steez ever since then. I go more into it on the mixtape, but yea that's my story. I can honestly say that that was the point in which I found myself, acknowledged my flaws, and began the path that I am on now in my life.

This ? was curled up in a fetal position listing to "Hang On To Your Love" LMAO That's some funny ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I was at work and this dude I use to work wit was about to holla at this girl. He was spittin his game and ? and she responded by saying Im sorry but I'm wit my baby daddy and we live together yadda yadda. So he walked away and told me and my other homies from work the story, once he left my ? who happens to be cousins wit the girl was like she aint got no damn kids. Turned out she made the whole story up, lied straight to his face. Lol. #ColdBlooded
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I was at work and this dude I use to work wit was about to holla at this girl. He was spittin his game and ? and she responded by saying Im sorry but I'm wit my baby daddy and we live together yadda yadda. So he walked away and told me and my other homies from work the story, once he left my ? who happens to be cousins wit the girl was like she aint got no damn kids. Turned out she made the whole story up, lied straight to his face. Lol. #ColdBlooded

? , she went hella easy on that ? compared to most of the stories in here
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? , she went hella easy on that ? compared to most of the stories in here

lol, fo real...she actually helped the ? dodge a big ass L...

smh@ the stories in here tho, i can't believe ? is lettin ? go down like this, smh....
  • black caesar
    edited July 2011
    upping this powerful thread. We need more ladies to tell their stories about how their souls got set on fire.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    upping this powerful thread. We need more ladies to tell their stories about how their souls got set on fire.

I already told my story......but this guy I went to high school with got ? over somethin serious. He was my friend's older brother. We were freshmen at the time and he was a senior. He's the shyest guy you've ever seen. Hardly ever talked to anyone, but he always had a lot of friends. Somehow or another during prom time it came out that he liked this girl since like 3rd or 4th grade but he never talked to her because they were never around each other. He just admired her from afar type thing. The girl had a bf so it was a given they were going together, but they broke up 2 weeks before prom. Somehow the girl found out that he liked her and it got back to him that she knew so he figured he would just go ahead and ask her to prom. He asked and she said yes. Everyone around him didn't think she really liked him though. Just wanted to go with him because she didn't have a date and all her friends did. Plus his family had money so she really wouldn't have to pay for anything. Dude paid for EVERYTHING - the limo, both their tickets, a big ass hotel suite that could fit like 6 people, made appointments to get her hair/nails done, AND her dress. Day of prom comes and he's all dressed waiting for her to show up.....she calls him as the limo's outside sayin she's not going cuz she got sick. He was mad but decided to go anyway cuz two of his friends didn't have dates so they jumped in his limo and all rode together. First thing he sees when he walks in is the girl he asked dancing with her bf in a different dress than he bought.......cold world.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I already told my story......but this guy I went to high school with got ? over somethin serious. He was my friend's older brother. We were freshmen at the time and he was a senior. He's the shyest guy you've ever seen. Hardly ever talked to anyone, but he always had a lot of friends. Somehow or another during prom time it came out that he liked this girl since like 3rd or 4th grade but he never talked to her because they were never around each other. He just admired her from afar type thing. The girl had a bf so it was a given they were going together, but they broke up 2 weeks before prom. Somehow the girl found out that he liked her and it got back to him that she knew so he figured he would just go ahead and ask her to prom. He asked and she said yes. Everyone around him didn't think she really liked him though. Just wanted to go with him because she didn't have a date and all her friends did. Plus his family had money so she really wouldn't have to pay for anything. Dude paid for EVERYTHING - the limo, both their tickets, a big ass hotel suite that could fit like 6 people, made appointments to get her hair/nails done, AND her dress. Day of prom comes and he's all dressed waiting for her to show up.....she calls him as the limo's outside sayin she's not going cuz she got sick. He was mad but decided to go anyway cuz two of his friends didn't have dates so they jumped in his limo and all rode together. First thing he sees when he walks in is the girl he asked dancing with her bf in a different dress than he bought.......cold world.

? souls is getting the "true death" outchea
  • black caesar
    edited July 2011

Damn I feel for him. What did he say to her?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Damn I feel for him. What did he say to her?

I'm not sure....but then again it's like what could he say? Everyone knew what happened and didn't expect him to be at prom. I heard he went home early though. The girl and her bf made plans to go to the same college and the week before they were supposed to ride up to dorms together she found out he cheated on her. She didn't show for orientation or first day or anything. No one really knows what happened to her since then cuz she moved to the midwest. So I guess my girl's brother won out in the end.
  • CM007
    CM007 Members Posts: 71
    edited July 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=17

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

Since it was getting close to graduation, my father went and bought me a 1981 Ford ? for $300 (this was in 2001). I thought I was stuntin in the car and when I told her about it, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I knew that this car would be the key to me getting the pu$$y. She came up to me at lunch all rubbing up on me talking about how her and her girls wants to leave school now and go to the mall. I felt like this was a good opportunity to get closer so I said I will take them. We all leave school and I drove all these hos to the mall. They all walking around looking at stuff and she all rubbing up on me talking about having sex and I'm hard as a rock. For some reason, she asked to hold my keys and I said yes like a ? . Then we walk around a few more minutes and she whispering to her friends. I guess I was blinded by love because I did not notice anything weird at the time. They said they wanted to look in Sears and she told me that while she is looking, she wants me to run in lady foot locker and see if they have her size in a Jordan.

I ran in there like a dog and got the info that she wanted. I didn't see them outside of Sears so I just sat in the mall waiting. 30 minutes passed and nobody came out so I went and looked through Sears and couldn't find them. After over a hour of walking around, I go outside and my car was gone! I felt like crying like a little ? . This was before everybody had cell phones so I didn't have her number either. All I knew was her name. After pulling myself together, I had to take the bus home.

After catching the bus home, my father asked where was the car. I told him I let my friend drive it and that he would bring it back later. My father beat my ? and then told me to go get that car asap before he kills me. I called all my boys but nobody knew where she lived or her number.

Saturday comes around and I still don't have the car. After getting another ? beating, my father says that he is going to call the police to report the car stolen. I seriously thought she had a accident or something but when we got to the police station, I had to tell my dad the truth that it was really a girl that I had given the keys too. I told him I didn't think she would take the care but basically I was just trying to take up for her like a idiot. They refused to file a report because they said that I had let someone borrow it so it technically isn't stolen. I caught hell that whole weekend.

On Monday, I told my dad to let me handle it because I didn't want him to go up to the school raising hell and making me lose what little reputation I had left. I'm furious and looking for this girl everywhere. I see her standing in the hallway with a bunch of her friends laughing and giggling and she looked at me like nothing is wrong. I asked "where the hell is my car" and she just laughed and said "quit playing boy that's my car". Basically I just stood there getting hammered by all her friends. All I could do was go to the office and tell and they called her down to the office to see what happened. She came in crying talking about I gave it to her and **** like that. Since I had the papers on the car, they gave me back the keys and my father came to pick the car up. Not only did I never get the Pu$$y, my father never let me drive that car again since he decided to give it to my step sister.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y

Forget ethered, she spit that Scorpion fire on that ass.

I have been lurking this site for a couple of days now, but after hearing this story and reading this thread I had to join. I got burned a few times but nothing to the magnitude of some of the stories in here. Best believe the lessons life have taught me so far has been received and learned.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    these posts got lurkers signing up and posting lmaoooooooooooooo
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    these posts got lurkers signing up and posting lmaoooooooooooooo

real ? haha, maybe it will teach these lil ? about the dangers of simping

some young scrappa probably read thru this thread already and it changed his life for the better
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

right there that day that chick created a MONSTER that every woman dude comes in contact with is gonna pay for...

i bet dude is ruthless now....
This discussion has been closed.