Sooo, Drakes Marvin Room song...was he hating or keeping it real with ol girl??

Options
2»

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He hating.... but he being honest though.. with the help of the liquor

Like the song
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn i didnt know so many ? calling up ? expressing their emotions and ? ....this why i cant blame these broads for being so gassed up...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Somtimes chicks down grade, maybe it was one of those situations.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Somtimes chicks down grade, maybe it was one of those situations.

Scust.

Bytches is choosin dawg...if she left, she left, keep it movin

Latchin on cuz YOU think another MAN is a 'downgrade' is pure, unadultered ? ...ass...ness.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I don't think its hating at all, sometimes if you REALLY liked someone, there might be some resentment there. Even if you're the one who broke it off. I think people dislike this song for the same reason they disliked Kanyes "808s Heartbreak", it's hard to understand if you've never been through it

I understood 808's...I just didn't like it...and this Drake song is very honest, it's just not his best material...it's not terrible but it's not one of his best songs...I do think ? who are hating too hard on it saying it's soft are trying to overcompensate their masculinity though
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Until you've broken up with someone you still cared about you'd never understand. You could have very valid reasons for breaking up, but you're ? , possibly lonely, thinking about the good times and not the bad reasons why you broke up. yeah...you're making that call. Possibly embarrassing yourself and regretting it in the morning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • I.B.Smashin
    I.B.Smashin Members Posts: 66
    edited June 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Scust.

Latchin on cuz YOU think another MAN is a 'downgrade' is pure, unadultered ? ...ass...ness.

What you expect from Drake? He a simp so he gonna make simp-ass songs. Everybody knows that if the chick aint choose you, the keep it moving. Cause if somebody else took your chick, then the chick wasn't yours to begin with.
  • InglewoodHB
    InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
    edited June 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Scust.

cosign.....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All i got is say, i dig the song and It's His Truth, what more can we ask for from an artist, that's what make the great Soul songs of the past so great because it was the person truth. Now the ? is soft lol, but he's coming from a honest place.

I mean im a Prince fan and this ? had a song and said I DONT CARE IF YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GUY - on When Your Mine, lol. Jesse Johnson who's from The Time "I want my Girl" is one of my favorite tracks he talked about he dont care she ? another dude but he still wants her back, even i dont agree with that ? , is drake song really that bad
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    People don't like 808s because it was weak for the most part.

False

Nothing about 808s is weak
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    All i got is say, i dig the song and It's His Truth, one more can we ask for from an artist, that's what make the great Soul songs of the past so great because it was the person truth. Now the ? is soft lol, but he's coming from a honest place.

I mean im a Prince fan and this ? had a song, I DONT CARE IF YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GUY - on When Your Mine, lol. Jesse Johnson who's from The Time "I want my Girl" is one of my favorite tracks he talked about he dont care she ? another dude but he still wants her back, even i dont agree with that ? , is drake song really that bad

oh anf co sign this
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yall ? so off brand..

Would i call another ? girl and start hating no..

But this isnt the first time i have ever heard of a ? hating on another ? 's relationship..

? throw salt in ppl relationships ALL THE TIME..

If he feels she can do better which im sure he is talkin about himself aint ? wrong with that..

The fact he said "I'll start hating only if you make me" or wateva lets you know he isnt hating just feel they were a better couple..
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I got where he was coming from. Probably wouldn't have said it myself but, I've felt that way before.

You go from me to a ? 500 swag levels below. SMH.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Until you've broken up with someone you still cared about you'd never understand. You could have very valid reasons for breaking up, but you're ? , possibly lonely, thinking about the good times and not the bad reasons why you broke up. yeah...you're making that call. Possibly embarrassing yourself and regretting it in the morning.

Word. I poured my heart out to a few ex's back in the mid-2000s. Callin randomly at 4:21 in the morning and ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    its a real enough song. ? and ? hate just to hate nowadays.