Lil B releases Im ? album without warning

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    dang bruh, i meant like who makes music that meets ya standards. Name People
    G.R.I.P. Money for starters

*daps* .
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    dang bruh, i meant like who makes music that meets ya standards. Name People

doesnt matter if he does, all you gonna do is bash what he likes to make you feel better about the whack ass music you listen to.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    if the kids are

-smoked out
    -?
    -violent
    -ignorant
    -full of self hate
    -have low attention spans

what kind of music do they think they will embrace???

CONSPIRACY AT WORK
    how do you control the people???
    "keep the entertainment at a 6th/2nd grade level......"

these kids need jesus, luke skywalker ,athesismo, optimus prime, master splinter, captain kurt somebody cause its looking bad man
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    doesnt matter if he does, all you gonna do is bash what he likes to make you feel better about the whack ass music you listen to.

rofl
    im sayin though
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    Kanye West(sans 808s and DT) Jay-Z(pre retirement) Clipse, Outkast, Ugk,Young Dro,Krit, Smoke Dza, Currensy, Ice Cube, NWA,Wutang Clan, Eightball and MJG, Lupe Fiasco(before Lazers), Twista, Bone Thugs,D.O.C, Big Daddy Kane , Rakim,Trae Da Truth , Slim Thug Goodie Mo B Young Jeezy , Mos Def , Roots , Common , Nas

Old School R&B
    Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass, David Ruffian , Al Green , Stevie Wonder, Off the Wall Michael Jackson,The Dramatics,Curtis Mayfield Barry White, Isley Brothers,Chaka Khan

Rock
    Korn, Killswitch Engage,Nirvana,Deftones,Cold , Strained,Tap Root,Red Hot Chili Peppers,Mars Volta,Pink Floyd,
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    rofl @ this ? goin 6 pages.

this means that anyone can get on the mic and do numbers.

see ,i been tellin yall. hip hop is so terrible now because fans will accept anything. every man thinks he can jus get on the mic,"swag it out" and get paid

lmao if thats the case then why haven't any of these ic rappers blown up yet?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011

? just started
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited July 2011
    and @ Mc the rapper i didn't say it was classic i said it was cool for what it was. its not accepting bs its music everyone going to have there taste and what not, just because u don't like it doesn't mean that its whack.
  • young law
    edited July 2011

most IC rappers

-have not swagged it out
    -have not taken rapping serious
    -have not taken the career aspects of the music business serious
    -dont know the right ? to kiss

me myself,im look for my sellout application right now, im close to gettin the meeting,
    here it here first,
    i dont wanna hear no "LaW sold out" ? like what happened to Wiz and everyone else,
    im forewarning everyone of my selling out

and GRIP too,
    i think he close to gettin his application
  • smoothballa81
    smoothballa81 Members Posts: 157
    edited July 2011
    People are pushed kicking and screaming into acceptance. No matter what. This is a helluva a album, and Lil B is only 21 years old and the dude has a great work ethic, his flow will get better. For a ''debut'' this is a great one. No bravado, no over inflated ego, no proclamations of being the biggest boss, or thug around, or moving weight or this or that. Just music straight from the dudes soul with a great musical backdrop.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    ? just started

and that answer also

the last generation of "IC Rappers" came at the wrong time and most of them were "too hip hop".
    thats a good and a bad thing.

the doors were closed back then,
    but now they open due to how the business is set up now.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    since when was lil b 21???

i recall him being 18 in 05 when the pack stole the "vans" beat from little known producer fred wormsely
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    most IC rappers

-have not swagged it out
    -have not taken rapping serious
    -have not taken the career aspects of the music business serious
    -dont know the right ? to kiss

me myself,im look for my sellout application right now, im close to gettin the meeting,
    here it here first,
    i dont wanna hear no "LaW sold out" ? like what happened to Wiz and everyone else,
    im forewarning everyone of my selling out

and GRIP too,
    i think he close to gettin his application

Real talk if I get accused of selling out for the same thing wiz is(for changing clothes) then give me that app too. I gotta do one more track for my set list
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011

Real talk y'all needs to get down with this dude here

Better than everyone in Odd Future put together

I mean peep the classics this guy has

Even more dopeness here

http://www.reverbnation.com/shenco
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011
    and @ Mc the rapper i didn't say it was classic i said it was cool for what it was. its not accepting bs its music everyone going to have there taste and what not, just because u don't like it doesn't mean that its whack.

Im sorry but you can look back to even as current as 2004 and just LISTEN to how much the music has dumbed down from that point to now. thats not very much time at all but the ? has declined in quality and originality. the ? sounds EXACTLY the same. southern snares and claps, 808, stupid falsetto style of singing, autotune, some ? about your swag and money, ? is pitiful when thats the formula to gettin played. sorry but that argument doesnt hold weight when talking about hip hop. in just that little bit of time ? has declined drastically.
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited July 2011
    Im sorry but you can look back to even as current as 2004 and just LISTEN to how much the music has dumbed down from that point to now. thats not very much time at all but the ? has declined in quality and originality. the ? sounds EXACTLY the same. southern snares and claps, 808, stupid falsetto style of singing, autotune, some ? about your swag and money, ? is pitiful when thats the formula to gettin played. sorry but that argument doesnt hold weight when talking about hip hop. in just that little bit of time ? has declined drastically.

but that album didn't have autotune, c'mon fam really claps? and 808'? both play a big part in hip hop

i can see how any one is going to be mad that Lil B at of all the new rappers is getting the light, but at the end of day the album imo was good i was caught off guard. Its just the album name, i bet u if it wasn't named that people look at it different
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    people wont ever take lil b serious,
    the same way some folks dont take jeff axel serious(no diss)

in all honestly,
    Axel is the IC's lil b.

all the traits are there. its undeniable. except axel dont call hmself ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

aye ? mind ya bidness. i wasnt askin him to diss him. i was askin to see wat he listens to. maybe he's listening to something i might enjoy. didnt ya parents tell u not to interrupt grown folks talkin?
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011
    but that album didn't have autotune, c'mon fam really claps? and 808'? both play a big part in hip hop

i can see how any one is going to be mad that Lil B at of all the new rappers is getting the light, but at the end of day the album imo was good i was caught off guard. Its just the album name, i bet u if it wasn't named that people look at it different

you takin the ? out of context and tryin to be technical. so he wasnt talkin bout the usual ? in hiphop? get the ? outta here, Im tired of yall hypin this ? like he really talkin bout ? . and he's a ? ? . wtf is wrong with yall?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    people wont ever take lil b serious,
    the same way some folks dont take jeff axel serious(no diss)

in all honestly,
    Axel is the IC's lil b.

all the traits are there. its undeniable. except axel dont call hmself ?

And I'm the IC's Kanye West

Rosewood we can see y'all with our eyes closed

kanye-wests-rosewood-movement-good-0.jpg?w=620&h=413
    http://soundcloud.com/shenco/opposite-of-found-? -kajmir
  • young law
    edited July 2011

true story

this is how bad ? is

someone wanted to manage me, a young brotha at that.
    he asked me a question,
    he said "Yeah, i feel you man. But can you not make hip hop music"

i was like, what do you mean.

he said "you know, stuff that sound like rap music. can you make rap music. like whats on the radio"

i was baffled. like, kids have this silly separation of rap and hip hop.
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011
    aye ? mind ya bidness. i wasnt askin him to diss him. i was askin to see wat he listens to. maybe he's listening to something i might enjoy. didnt ya parents tell u not to interrupt grown folks talkin?

? Ive seen you post on here and defend ? ? like Kreayshawn and those ? white girls that say ? plus this ? Lil B. Ive seen how you defend these ? fuckas and its the same ? "just cuz you dont like it..." "u hatin" "LOL @ whatever you listen to" its played homie and Ive seen you do the ? . u whack and the ? comin out the Bay right now is WHACK. ? you.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    how about not shenco
    how about not

more so the IC's canibus jr
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    true story

this is how bad ? is

someone wanted to manage me, a young brotha at that.
    he asked me a question,
    he said "Yeah, i feel you man. But can you not make hip hop music"

i was like, what do you mean.

he said "you know, stuff that sound like rap music. can you make rap music. like whats on the radio"

i was baffled. like, kids have this silly separation of rap and hip hop.

I keep telling these stupid IC ? that, yet they insist because they ipod separates rap and hip-hop they're two separate entities
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    how about not shenco
    how about not

more so the IC's canibus jr

Canibus? Boy put that rock down lol