Lil B releases Im ? album without warning

Comments

• HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    you takin the ? out of context and tryin to be technical. so he wasnt talkin bout the usual ? in hiphop? get the ? outta here, Im tired of yall hypin this ? like he really talkin bout ? . and he's a ? ? . wtf is wrong with yall?

how am i being technical though u act like 808 and claps started in 2000, i c what u mean but everyone got there taste. i'm not hyping dude at all again all i said was that album was good for what it was, it wasn't his usual ? .
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    true story

this is how bad ? is

someone wanted to manage me, a young brotha at that.
    he asked me a question,
    he said "Yeah, i feel you man. But can you not make hip hop music"

i was like, what do you mean.

he said "you know, stuff that sound like rap music. can you make rap music. like whats on the radio"

i was baffled. like, kids have this silly separation of rap and hip hop.

yeah i'm been thinking this for a while people seem more interested in amber rose , kat stacks and the ? and not the music . ? is really like the WWE people are more interested in the Drama(Kat Stacks,Stupid ass tats,etc.) Then the actual wrestling(rapping) i
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Canibus? Boy put that rock down lol

um jus sayin

you aint even makin beats like that,

kanye west is a stretch
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Kanye West(sans 808s and DT) Jay-Z(pre retirement) Clipse, Outkast, Ugk,Young Dro,Krit, Smoke Dza, Currensy, Ice Cube, NWA,Wutang Clan, Eightball and MJG, Lupe Fiasco(before Lazers), Twista, Bone Thugs,D.O.C, Big Daddy Kane , Rakim,Trae Da Truth , Slim Thug Goodie Mo B Young Jeezy , Mos Def , Roots , Common , Nas

Old School R&B
    Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass, David Ruffian , Al Green , Stevie Wonder, Off the Wall Michael Jackson,The Dramatics,Curtis Mayfield Barry White, Isley Brothers,Chaka Khan

Rock
    Korn, Killswitch Engage,Nirvana,Deftones,Cold , Strained,Tap Root,Red Hot Chili Peppers,Mars Volta,Pink Floyd,

respectable list. props
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    I keep telling these stupid IC ? that, yet they insist because they ipod separates rap and hip-hop they're two separate entities

smh @ ITUNES and WMP having the official genre of Rap & Hip Hop

shows you what is really thought about our music
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    how am i being technical though u act like 808 and claps started in 2000, i c what u mean but everyone got there taste. i'm not hyping dude at all again all i said was that album was good for what it was, it wasn't his usual ? .

I didnt say 808's and claps started in 2000. what I meant was that it is all that gets played now. its like people found one song they liked from back in the day and decided to continue remaking it. but nah dog, Lil Bisexual is a ? ? and I cant rock with that, thats all I need to know or hear about Lil B.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    um jus sayin

you aint even makin beats like that,

kanye west is a stretch

Yo, yo, don't be hating on my artistry swag
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    Yo, yo, don't be hating on my artistry swag

my bad

***cook***
    woot woot
    **swag**
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited July 2011
    I didnt say 808's and claps started in 2000. what I meant was that it is all that gets played now. its like people found one song they liked from back in the day and decided to continue remaking it. but nah dog, Lil Bisexual is a ? ? and I cant rock with that, thats all I need to know or hear about Lil B.

yeah i know what u mean by all that swag and hoes my ? ? . i don't ? with any of his other music though.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    people wont ever take lil b serious,
    the same way some folks dont take jeff axel serious(no diss)

in all honestly,
    Axel is the IC's lil b.

all the traits are there. its undeniable. except axel dont call hmself ?

After evaluating all the comments thrown my way i pretty much agree maybe i did too much jokin around oh well I am who I am
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited July 2011
    lmao at all the jeff axel hate

jeff is cool.
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    ? Ive seen you post on here and defend ? ? like Kreayshawn and those ? white girls that say ? plus this ? Lil B. Ive seen how you defend these ? fuckas and its the same ? "just cuz you dont like it..." "u hatin" "LOL @ whatever you listen to" its played homie and Ive seen you do the ? . u whack and the ? comin out the Bay right now is WHACK. ? you.

bro bro, does Oklahoma even have a music scene?

im put it like this, if youre not from New Orleans, Atlanta, NY, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Memphis, Detroit, Chicago, or L.A. I dont wanna hear ? about "Bay Music is whack", because those are the only regions that could put out music that are legitimate arguments. Everybody else stay in the land of the unheard of.
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »

im put it like this, if youre not from New Orleans, Atlanta, NY, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Memphis, Detroit, Chicago, or L.A. I dont wanna hear ? about "Bay Music is whack", because those are the only regions that could put out music that are legitimate arguments. Everybody else stay in the land of the unheard of.

add Jersey, b more, and D.C. to this list
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    only rapper i ever heard from b'more is DMX.
    and he from yonkers
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

add Jersey, b more, and D.C. to this list

mane get outta here bruh..

them regions lack of a music scene>>>>>the bay area music scene, str8 like that..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lmao at all the jeff axel hate

jeff is cool.

ikr but the reason why people consider me the IC version of Lil B is because before u was on this site I would make a track jokin around on it nd drop it every friday i did this for about 2 months or so. People were gettin mad that I was gettin attention for it nd said iont take this craft serious so they'll never take me serious. I always looked at this from more of an entertainer standpoint rather then just being a firespitter but the way people come at me on here u would think i was an ? or makin outlandish statements about my music even tho im not cocky nd want to see other people shine ( I made the IC rapper thread) I've been dissed more then anyone on the site ironic if u ask me lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    korn, killswitch engage,nirvana,deftones,red hot chili peppers,

co sign....
  • young law
    edited July 2011

them regions lack of a music scene>>>>>the bay area music scene, str8 like that..

fam
    how dare you

e-40,mac dre, rappin 4-tay,dru down,too short, TUPAC, digital underground >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great plains,dmv,alaska

aint nobody checkin for joker the bailbondsman
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011

actually yeah we do. but the difference between me and you is Im not gonna sit here and act like ? go hard out here cuz as a matter of fact most rappers out here suck. you on the other hand defend and like the ? that gets fed to you out there. ol follow the leader ass ? ? .
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited July 2011

bruh 7 rappers, and people barely know 1.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    i didnt even know brothas be bumpin that killswitch engage

but anyway breaking benjamin >>>>>>killswitch
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011

their first album is a personal classic..
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011

the lead singer of killswitch is a brotha. ? u mean? Killswitch ? on BB's lives.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    fam
    how dare you

e-40,mac dre, rappin 4-tay,dru down,too short, TUPAC, digital underground >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great plains,dmv,alaska

aint nobody checkin for joker the bailbondsman

tupac is the only bay area artist i can ? wit, i mess wit a couple d.u. songs as well..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    lol, ay imo, jesse leach>>>current killswitch singer..