Lil B releases Im ? album without warning

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol, ay imo, jesse leach>>>current killswitch singer..

lol man gtfoh... no way. I mean he was good but Howard Jones is fits better.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    bruh 7 rappers, and people barely know 1.

thats ok, cuz the quality of music coming from the bay is so bad..
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    the lead singer of killswitch is a brotha. ? u mean? Killswitch ? on BB's lives.

im not that racist to overrate band jus cuz the lead singer is black

if that was the case it would be Sevendust >>>>>>>> Korn, but we know that aint the truth
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    lol man gtfoh... no way. I mean he was good but Howard Jones is fits better.

i like em both, its was just something about the alive or just breathing album to me tho..
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young law wrote: »
    i didnt even know brothas be bumpin that killswitch engage

but anyway breaking benjamin >>>>>>killswitch

even my rock music hard body matter of fact " in these desperate times this I plea if all else fails remember me" go

and they have/had a black lead singer for a while so
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    MY ? !!!!!

the guitars on that are so beautiful..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    anybody ? wit Megadeth, or Type O Negative??
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    MY ? !!!!!

the guitars on that are so beautiful..

that's what i'm saying, ? don't get it , they need to expand they horizons, the breaks and every thing top notch
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011
    im not that racist to overrate band jus cuz the lead singer is black

if that was the case it would be Sevendust >>>>>>>> Korn, but we know that aint the truth

Im not racist either, in fact Im actually mexican. I just like Killswitch more and I agree Korn is better than Sevendust.
    i like em both, its was just something about the alive or just breathing album to me tho..

to each his own...
    even my rock music hard body matter of fact " in these desperate times this I plea if all else fails remember me" go

and they have/had a black lead singer for a while so

thats what the ? Im talkin bout. the best part is the guitar break downs. drums are sick as always.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    anybody ? wit Megadeth, or Type O Negative??

FUSE channel put me on back in the day,
    but i fell off the wagon when it comes to the ? and starting gettin into alternative and maetalcore

metalcore and nu-metal>>>>>>>>>>>>all
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    that's what i'm saying, ? don't get it , they need to expand they horizons, the breaks and every thing top notch

word, i was on that ? heavily in high school, but i was afraid to let ? know, for fear of being roasted and ? lmao..

? b4 i started rappin i ? wit rock/metal over rap...even wanted to be in a band..
  • smokelahoma
    edited July 2011

basically...........
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    word, i was on that ? heavily in high school, but i was afraid to let ? know, for fear of being roasted and ? lmao..

? b4 i started rappin i ? wit rock/metal over rap...even wanted to be in a band..

man thats what makes you a good producer cause you know how to set up ya breaks, and a lot of rock music is hook driven, you can't understand half ? but when the hook come in wooooooooooooooooowooooooooo
  • young law
    edited July 2011

you too!!!!!

lol,
    ?
    do you know how many band auditions i got snaked out of cause someone was shocked to find out i was black.

i jus said fukk it. i guess hip hop is where i truely belong. maybe one day i can go back and do rock in my spare time
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    FUSE channel put me on back in the day,
    but i fell off the wagon when it comes to the ? and starting gettin into alternative and maetalcore

i usually switch back and forth between alternative/alt. metal and thrash..

but nu-metal & Metal core was at its peak during my hs days..so i mess wit it heavily as well.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    you too!!!!!

lol,
    ?
    do you know how many band auditions i got snaked out of cause someone was shocked to find out i was black.

i jus said fukk it. i guess hip hop is where i truely belong. maybe one day i can go back and do rock in my spare time

lmao, i wanted to play drums, my ? and 2 of my caucasian friends had the bass and guitars, my parents wasnt tryna support that ? tho..
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    i usually switch back and forth between alternative/alt. metal and thrash..

but nu-metal & Metal core was at its peak during my hs days..so i mess wit it heavily as well.

lol,
    and thats what its about

folks seem prejudiced. but its all about what was the music of their youth.

System of a Down was the greatest band ever to me. thats cause they were who was killin it at the time i was in 9th grade.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    lmao, i wanted to play drums, my ? and 2 of my caucasian friends had the bass and guitars, my parents wasnt tryna support that ? tho..

your parent didnt support you playin an instrument???
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    toxicity was that ? ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    actually yeah we do. but the difference between me and you is Im not gonna sit here and act like ? go hard out here cuz as a matter of fact most rappers out here suck. you on the other hand defend and like the ? that gets fed to you out there. ol follow the leader ass ? ? .

see u lost already. u said ya area music suck before they even get a chance to get heard. cant have a good convo wit u about music because you not feelin home grown ? . u base your opinion on music off of other regions standards. Whos the follower now son?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    your parent didnt support you playin an instrument???

well lol, i think they looked at me tryna be in a rock band as a phase that would pass...they got me a lil ? drum set but i couldnt do ? wit that..
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    toxicity was that ? ..

but some people dont understand when i say my top ten aint all hip hop albums

Toxicity
    Hybrid Theory
    Break The Cycle
    The Used

all have a place in my top 15
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    im terrible wit top album lists, but hybrid theory definitely would rank among them, more than classic imo...
  • MC The Rapper
    edited July 2011
    im terrible wit top album lists, but hybrid theory definitely would rank among them, more than classic imo...

calfornication and white horse are up there and i ? with freak on a leash hard for me atleast
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited July 2011
    back in high school, i used to just buy them albums, sometimes w/o even knowin the band, just to have new music.. and cuz they rarely were edited at walmart..