Robotech Motorcycle IRL of the Day

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Let Me Ride
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This dude was riding one on the street, where I live at. I saw that ? and was like "YO!!!! THAT'S THAT ? FROM THE ROBOTECH INVID SAGA!!!"

Since he was riding it, I guess it's street legal. But I couldn't believe he had one and I haven't seen him around since, this was last summer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • paulexander
    paulexander Members Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    1a21475a-5187-4f1d-9365-c6e76069e3ad.jpg
    vol25_34.jpg
    vol25_48.jpg
    http://www.bbb-bike.com/mospeada/vol25.html

Robotech Motorcycle IRL of the Day: A group of Japanese Robotech fans have created a scary-perfect replica of the Cyclone motorcycle that originally appeared in the anime series MOSPEADA before it was adapted for the third Robotech War.

Unlike the animated version of the Cyclone, the IRL bike doesn’t transform into a rocket-launching mech. It does work just fine as a standard motorcycle, though.

The builders don’t mention whether it’s street legal, but that’s hardly relevant when you’re busy liberating Earth from a hostile alien occupation.

[technabob]

1st off even if i didnt grow up with robotech - this ? looks sick! fact is tho this cartoon was awesome and i never thought id see anything like that in reality, so this is about as cool as it gets on 2 wheels.