Why you ain't f*cked shorty yet... 101

Options
123457»

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol aye after we win another championship this year ill send you and LeBron some of these........ lol
    lakers.jpg

lol, that ? would cut his OWN FEET OFF before wearing those...! lol! Real talk....
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At what point do you feel you are comfortable enough to palm ass?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    At what point do you feel you are comfortable enough to palm ass?

when i sense a mutual attraction and she seems comfortable around me
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, that ? would cut his OWN FEET OFF before wearing those...! lol! Real talk....

Lol.....................
    You should rock a iSmashed shirt to start getting peoples attention.
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sun ? wrote: »
    Hoes do the choosing for the most part unless money and/or status is involved

right....

plenty of negroes out there that got ugly baby mommas....look around you

men will over look a lot of things when ? is involved especially out of desperation, women for the majority of the time know if there is the slimmest chance we might let you in. u could be a friend with potential ( cute nerdy guy, ambitious ugly guy, etc...) in the beginning but end up being more....

that's why men do more complaining about being in the "friendzone"....hell it was probably a man who coined the term

i can say men do hold most of the power when it comes to relationships.....
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't let this thread die.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Family reunion already???

Word.......

Got damn......
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    right....

plenty of negroes out there that got ugly baby mommas....look around you

men will over look a lot of things when ? is involved especially out of desperation, women for the majority of the time know if there is the slimmest chance we might let you in. u could be a friend with potential ( cute nerdy guy, ambitious ugly guy, etc...) in the beginning but end up being more....

that's why men do more complaining about being in the "friendzone"....hell it was probably a man who coined the term

i can say men do hold most of the power when it comes to relationships.....

I see they been teaching you shorty LOL

that's like your 2nd highly cosignable post
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bumping for the summer time. chea.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    is this the guy that got exposed for trying to pay women to get w/ him?

or beggin or some silly stuff

w/ that pitiful ass proof photo and all?

the threadstarter
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options
    one thing that i've learned about how men and women interact is this: someone is always chasing, another is always being chased.

as a dude, you want to be the one thats being chased -- even if you initiate the first convo. so you get the number, get her INTERESTED in you, then put her in a position where she's trying to get with you.

the second part to this is that you have to keep in mind that the prettiest girls are often the most insecure (even though ALL women have some sort of insecurity)

one of the reasons the "hopeless romantic nice guy" that spills his heart out to a woman never gets the ? is because he makes the woman feel weird. it may not make sense to you, but check this out: if YOU chase a pretty chick that is insecure about herself, and you say "i like you...no i REALLY like you..." you're gonna make her feel weird and uncomfortable and she wont know why, even if she likes you too. odd, i know.

but here's what it is: deep deep down, she doesnt feel worthy of being liked by anyone that is WORTH anything. so...if you tell her how amazing she is and how much you LIKE her, she gonna think something is wrong with YOU for liking her...

the best thing you can do to get the ? , is to play into her own feelings and make her feel as though she has to EARN your affection. even if you like her right off the bat. its backwards as ? , but itll get you laid.
    Twice in my life have I I said "I really like you" to a chick and both times it turned her off. This was after things were going really well and after both girls told me that they liked me. I know that isn't going to apply to all women but still. From now on I'll wait to say that until things are more serious.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what type of chicks are you messing with
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sun ? wrote: »
    Arent you the ? that was sending Towers ? asking how to get swag like his? *yuck*

Wow........
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. You trying to hard

2. You sounding desperate

3. You ran the "i love you" game thinking if you tell a ? you love her and she a queen on the first date, that its guranteed cootchie

If you want a high flying amount of cootchie, just have ? on deck

I mean just have like 5 girls you working on, that way one act dumb, you just put her on the backburner and go at the next one

It also allows you to easily break the sexual tension, because if that hoe act crazy because you talking about ? , then just be on some 'how about i call yo uptight ass back' and work on the other girls in the line up

Really if some of you guys want ? and lots. Read this guy and a couple others around here posts.

If you want a woman n a relationship read Loo, myself and couple others posts.

If yo feel you want to be player, read towers and a couple others posts. Follow what they are saying and what they are doing. I always learn it's best to follow someone doing what you are doing to do what you want to do.

If you know someone who gets ? a lot and it's reasonable, try hanging out with them and just look at their verbal and nonverbal ques. Their tone. Their understanding of what type of woman and all of this is learn behavior which comes from experience.

I personally create my own path but even so I always take from what others who were successful did before me.

Most guys on this site have no clue what they are talking about or have no confidence in themselves. They don't even know what they are looking for.

This isn't that hard fellas. It's not easy either and I understand not everyone has the same options and understandably so but the game and communication is universal. I can pull a woman who can't speak any English as quickly as I can pull a wordsmith English professor. Remember, the game is the same.