Best on Jamla/IWWMG

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Essence
Whos your favorite artist under 9th? I love Big Remo and think his album didnt get enough attention as it should have. but it looks like rapsody is the shining star at the moment. Actual Proof released a good mixtape, and i havent heard much from Thee Tom Hardy except a few freestyles that he did pretty good it. but overall my fave is Big Remo thus far. How about you Kids?

Comments

• Sep-00
    Sep-00 Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
    skyzoo brings it and big remo is very good. entrapment and the mixtape robin hood ree was good. rapsody is gaining a lot of buzz. tom hardy is ok.

1. big remo
    2. skyzoo
    3. rapsody
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    How about you Kids?

LOL @ this.

I've been sleeping on 9th's label, admittedly because I'd lost faith in his production, I did pick up Rapsody's Replay tape though, still haven't checked for it in full though, may do at the weekend...

What album did Big Remo drop? Drop a few tracks if you get the chance to :tu
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I cant drop Tracks but i can give you names of songs. Beautiful Lady is a good production from 9th, Serenity, Wonder Bread. If you get the chance his albums name is Entrapment and its awesome. 9th does a few songs on it but they got that other producer named Eric G, hes pretty dope. and of course khrysis produced a few. he released another mixtape/EP called Robin Hood Re, i didnt like it as much as his album but well worth the listen.
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    Props Lou, I'll check that out at the weekend if I can get round to it :tu
  • Sep-00
    edited July 2011
    off of the mixtape robin hood ree

cipher kid remix - big remo/rapsody
    spit game - big remo/skyzoo
    side of the city - big remo (this is a shout out to his city winston salem NC)
    into the darkness - big remo/khrysis
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    Sep-00 wrote: »
    off of the mixtape robin hood ree

cipher kid remix - big remo/rapsody

spit game - big remo/skyzoo

side of the city - big remo (this is a shout out to his city winston salem NC)

into the darkness - big remo/khrysis

Cipher Kid is really nice, from the production to the feature, really liking that track :tu

Spit Game is nice also, but not as nice as Cipher Kid, IMO.

Side of the City has a really repetitive hook that kinda ruins the track, but nice nonetheless.

Into the Darkness - Production is mad nice... OHHH OHHHH OHHH!!! FASHAWN!!! Feeling that, of course. Liking the track too, either way, dude's talented and someone I'd check a new track from...

Props on those tracks :tu
  • Sep-00
    edited July 2011
    no prob. just dropping a track whenever i came. i feel ya on side of the city. i like it b/c he repping a city in NC plus i've been to couple of the spots in the video.
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    no prob. just dropping a track whenever i came. i feel ya on side of the city. i like it b/c he repping a city in NC plus i've been to couple of the spots in the video.

That's dope, never realised that was your way, good drop nonetheless, looking forward to hearing 9th's album anyway...
  • Sep-00
    edited July 2011
    yeah man, the main cities to travel to in NC are in a 5 hour radius. plus it's a couple of HBCU (black colleges) in that area.
  • RuffDraft
    edited July 2011
    yeah man, the main cities to travel to in NC are in a 5 hour radius. plus it's a couple of HBCU (black colleges) in that area.

Recommended for a visit? I live in the UK but got dreams of visiting US and Canada and potentially ending up in Canada for good.