Question? If the dead rise not?

13»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Do I know who?

The one who formed you in the ? and made you the man you are today, who also knew you before the world was. Him! Do you know Him?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The one who formed you in the ? and made you the man you are today, who also knew you before the world was. Him! Do you know Him?

No I don't know Him, because HE doesn't exist to me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    No I don't know Him, because HE doesn't exist to me.

Well you sure care about someone a whole lot, to be a person who doesn't exist. SMH @ me talking about something CONTINUALLY 24/7 if it didn't exist. People really ain't got nothing better to do? But hey even in mans wickedness ? still gets the glory! Oh the matchless wisdom of the Most Holy! Who can probe His depths?

"Human defiance only enhances your glory, for you use it as a weapon." Psalm 76:10
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Well you sure care about someone a whole lot, to be a person who doesn't exist. SMH @ me talking about something CONTINUALLY 24/7 if it didn't exist. People really ain't got nothing better to do? But hey even in mans wickedness ? still gets the glory! Oh the matchless wisdom of the Most Holy! Who can probe His depths?

"Human defiance only enhances your glory, for you use it as a weapon." Psalm 76:10

You misunderstand me. I totally ignore the bible, it's all ? . ? on the other hand could possibly, very well exist. I deny a '? ' because there is not one single shred of evidence that it does exist. Can you say, "we're here, so it's evidence", sure you can but does it mean it's really proof? No. I could say aliens put us here and it be true for me but is it proof? No. You have to understand where I'm coming from. When I say things that are, "assholish", it's because I'm purposely being an ? to get a kick out of it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    You misunderstand me. I totally ignore the bible, it's all ? . ? on the other hand could possibly, very well exist. I deny a '? ' because there is not one single shred of evidence that it does exist. Can you say, "we're here, so it's evidence", sure you can but does it mean it's really proof? No. I could say aliens put us here and it be true for me but is it proof? No. You have to understand where I'm coming from. When I say things that are, "assholish", it's because I'm purposely being an ? to get a kick out of it.

Well like ? said even in mans wickedness ? still gets the glory. He gets it all my friend. Even when you don't realize it.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Let me ask you this, how do you know ? really does exist?

When I say things like "Science says..." believers like to ask, "were you there when the universe was created?", "were you there when life first formed" etc. Meaning, I'm wrong and how can I believe it if I didn't witness it.

How do you know ? exists? Have you actually seen him? Have you seen the actual Jesus? Have you heard him? Has he physically shown you things?

I mean, if they wanna play that game I can too, and they never have an answer to my questions. Do you?

If there is a ? , I have no problem with that. I just would believe different things, such as no "rules".
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Let me ask you this, how do you know ? really does exist?

When I say things like "Science says..." believers like to ask, "were you there when the universe was created?", "were you there when life first formed" etc. Meaning, I'm wrong and how can I believe it if I didn't witness it.

How do you know ? exists? Have you actually seen him? Have you seen the actual Jesus? Have you heard him? Has he physically shown you things?

I mean, if they wanna play that game I can too, and they never have an answer to my questions. Do you?

If there is a ? , I have no problem with that. I just would believe different things, such as no "rules".

? can easily be found by anybody who wants to know Him. But the problem is a lot of people don't want to know Him. And yet the knowledge of His existence is clearly evident, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. People that say what you are saying just don't want to recognize ? as ? , because they are vain in their foolish imaginations and thus their foolish hearts have been darkened.

But like the great prophet Moses, I come in the name of Jesus Christ and declare to the serpent, "Let my people Go!"

If you know the Son, ye are free indeed!
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    See, if you base things off of "Christianity", then I'm doomed. I would never believe in a "son" that is actually "? ".

Check out a documentary called, "Selling ? ". Seriously, watch the WHOLE thing without being upset and turning it off and tell me what you think. Because what that documentary states is the problems I have with believing in a "? " somewhat.

If you have Netflix, you can stream that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    See, if you base things off of "Christianity", then I'm doomed. I would never believe in a "son" that is actually "? ".

Check out a documentary called, "Selling ? ". Seriously, watch the WHOLE thing without being upset and turning it off and tell me what you think. Because what that documentary states is the problems I have with believing in a "? " somewhat.

If you have Netflix, you can stream that.

I'll check it one day. But what are you going to do about your sins? How are you going to be forgiven?
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    I don't believe in "sins". I believe in things that are wrong but at the same time, it's all natural. Murder for instance, it's wrong for someone to commit this crime but at the same time it's actually very natural. So I don't believe in sins, I don't even believe in "bad words". So I don't need to be forgiven for anything. If indeed a ? did create us, then it should understand. This ? has created us with very powerful minds, all in which seem to "sin" by definition of what religion deems to be bad/wrong. If ? didn't want us to 'sin', why create us with such minds to do such things?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    I don't believe in "sins". I believe in things that are wrong but at the same time, it's all natural. Murder for instance, it's wrong for someone to commit this crime but at the same time it's actually very natural. So I don't believe in sins, I don't even believe in "bad words". So I don't need to be forgiven for anything. If indeed a ? did create us, then it should understand. This ? has created us with very powerful minds, all in which seem to "sin" by definition of what religion deems to be bad/wrong. If ? didn't want us to 'sin', why create us with such minds to do such things?

Well how could something be wrong and yet still be natural? Is perfection not natural?

And ? didn't create man to sin. ? created man to have fellowship with Him and dominion over the earth! Man decided that He knew better than ? and disobeyed. Perfection obeys. Imperfection doesn't obey. Hence when we disobey ? we are demonstrating our imperfection. You ever heard of a guilty conscience? Why do we have a guilt complex if doing wrong is right? What kind of sense does that make my brother?
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Well how could something be wrong and yet still be natural? Is perfection not natural?

And ? didn't create man to sin. ? created man to have fellowship with Him and dominion over the earth! Man decided that He knew better than ? and disobeyed. Perfection obeys. Imperfection doesn't obey. Hence when we disobey ? we are demonstrating our imperfection. You ever heard of a guilty conscience? Why do we have a guilt complex if doing wrong is right? What kind of sense does that make my brother?

We decide what's wrong and right. In all actuality murder could very well be right in the laws of nature, it's a "population control". I mean, imagine if we didn't murder each other, with our population being nearly 7 billion, what would it be right now without murder? Probably a whole lot higher than 7 billion. So in it's own sense in nature, it could be right to do. Sin may very well not exist, we may very well just be doing what we are naturally doing, not because we were created but because it's what needs to happen in order for life to be consistent as it is.

There's so much to THINK about it's seriously baffling and such a mind ? it's ridiculous.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    We decide what's wrong and right. In all actuality murder could very well be right in the laws of nature, it's a "population control". I mean, imagine if we didn't murder each other, with our population being nearly 7 billion, what would it be right now without murder? Probably a whole lot higher than 7 billion. So in it's own sense in nature, it could be right to do. Sin may very well not exist, we may very well just be doing what we are naturally doing, not because we were created but because it's what needs to happen in order for life to be consistent as it is.

There's so much to THINK about it's seriously baffling and such a mind ? it's ridiculous.

So killing is better than living. Wow.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Bro, in nature it's natural to die, correct? In that sense, we can say murder is very much natural. If not, do you have any evidence to point to "no it's not"? We maintain our balance of life, whether you like it or not. Murder is apart of life, as we see animals ? for the sake of killing, that could very well point to a balance of life. Not all animals ? to eat, but ? for the sake of killing, and we do the same but with intentions. Isn't that just nature? Isn't that just natural? If it wasn't then why knowingly create it? Why not be ahead of yourself and fix all problems that you know would happen if you didn't do anything? In a sense ? would be responsible for everything and all the "sinners" aren't at all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Bro, in nature it's natural to die, correct? In that sense, we can say murder is very much natural. If not, do you have any evidence to point to "no it's not"? We maintain our balance of life, whether you like it or not. Murder is apart of life, as we see animals ? for the sake of killing, that could very well point to a balance of life. Not all animals ? to eat, but ? for the sake of killing, and we do the same but with intentions. Isn't that just nature? Isn't that just natural? If it wasn't then why knowingly create it? Why not be ahead of yourself and fix all problems that you know would happen if you didn't do anything? In a sense ? would be responsible for everything and all the "sinners" aren't at all.

? created ALL things good. Murder is not right no matter which way you slice it. The greatest enemy of mankind is death. Man wasn't created to die, we were created to live.

With you thinking that murder is normal, I can understand how the enemy has blinded the truth of love from your eyes.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Seriously, if we were created to "live" we would "live" but yet we die, it's natural.

You said something about Neanderthals, I forget what it was and I'm not going back to check but you said "when you live to be 900+ years, your dome gets big", how is it we have yet to never find ONE remain that tells us it aged over 900 years and finally died? Because we can NEVER live that long, it's impossible. We find ages that were lesser than our long lived ages today, meaning they never even saw over 50 years. Yet you believe they made it over 900?

We die, it's natural. It doesn't matter the manner it's done it, fact is, we die naturally because it's in the nature to do so. If it wasn't we'd be living to be thousands of years old, being miserable as ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Seriously, if we were created to "live" we would "live" but yet we die, it's natural.

You said something about Neanderthals, I forget what it was and I'm not going back to check but you said "when you live to be 900+ years, your dome gets big", how is it we have yet to never find ONE remain that tells us it aged over 900 years and finally died? Because we can NEVER live that long, it's impossible. We find ages that were lesser than our long lived ages today, meaning they never even saw over 50 years. Yet you believe they made it over 900?

We die, it's natural. It doesn't matter the manner it's done it, fact is, we die naturally because it's in the nature to do so. If it wasn't we'd be living to be thousands of years old, being miserable as ? .

We'd only be miserable because sin is in the world. That's why ? blocked the way to the tree of life after the fall. Man could not live forever in a sinful state. But thank ? for Jesus Christ! What a friend we have in Him! He can make right your wrongs. He can make what's crooked in your life, straight. He can give you peace even in the storm. He can give you joy even in your pain. He can give you healing even in your sickness. Glory to ? in the Highest Vibe. His burden is light and His yoke is easy. Why not cast all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you? Why not give Him your heart tonight? Taste and see that the Lord is good Vibe.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    We'd only be miserable because sin is in the world. That's why ? blocked the way to the tree of life after the fall. Man could not live forever in a sinful state. But thank ? for Jesus Christ! What a friend we have in Him! He can make right your wrongs. He can make what's crooked in your life, straight. He can give you peace even in the storm. He can give you joy even in your pain. He can give you healing even in your sickness. Glory to ? in the Highest Vibe. His burden is light and His yoke is easy. Why not cast all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you? Why not give Him your heart tonight? Taste and see that the Lord is good Vibe.

You do believe though that these people lived to be a literal 900+ years? You did just say that about the "Neanderthal" right? If so, the remains would show evidence of that, it doesn't. Not one single remain has yet to be found like that. Obviously not all remains in the world have been found but from what we have found, not one?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    You do believe though that these people lived to be a literal 900+ years? You did just say that about the "Neanderthal" right? If so, the remains would show evidence of that, it doesn't. Not one single remain has yet to be found like that. Obviously not all remains in the world have been found but from what we have found, not one?

Seek and ye shall find.