TNA Impact the last two weeks have been CLEARLY better than Both RAW and Impact..

2»

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    might start watching
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    4 corners aj vs daniels vs jerry lynn vs RVD!
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2011
    Can u believe jerry lynn is 48? in ring jerry lynn >> ric flair.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Can u believe jerry lynn is 48? in ring jerry lynn >> ric flair.

co-sign ?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    TNA once again manages to please my wrestling intake. I'm actually debating on going to a live show given their complete turn around.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    4 corners aj vs daniels vs jerry lynn vs RVD!

It wasn't that great of a match to me. I enjoyed the X Division match better. Who do you think is gonna win the contract?

And SMH! @ Mr. Anderson, ? was wack, now he's in Immortal. I knew that ? was coming.

The "Joker" Sting is nuts lol when they showed Hogan beating him up that was sorta cheesy.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    It wasn't that great of a match to me. I enjoyed the X Division match better. Who do you think is gonna win the contract?

And SMH! @ Mr. Anderson, ? was wack, now he's in Immortal. I knew that ? was coming.

The "Joker" Sting is nuts lol when they showed Hogan beating him up that was sorta cheesy.

Jack Evans, and I think Anderson is swerving Immortal again (he's already swerved them once)/

And I like Heath Ledger Sting, but he shouldnt get anymore title runs.. I want to see some MORE fresh champions after Anderson gets his run...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Jack Evans, and I think Anderson is swerving Immortal again (he's already swerved them once)/

And I like Heath Ledger Sting, but he shouldnt get anymore title runs.. I want to see some MORE fresh champions after Anderson gets his run...

I agree. Anderson needs his run for a minute but after him I see Crimson up in it for the title.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I agree. Anderson needs his run for a minute but after him I see Crimson up in it for the title.

is till think all four guys will get a contract regardless of who wins... ya that Crimson guy is getting better every week.. at first I thought he was a joke but he can actually do moves real well in that ring.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    Impact is doing great and i am happy to see that things are finally looking good for them,
    The X Divi Match this week was great it even had my ? the edge of her seat and she is a casual Wrestling Fan.. So that means something!
    BFG seems to be shaping up to bring out some good feuds and competion within the Mid-Card
    I like where The Pope and Devon storyline is going (Hopes TNA doesnt take it in the Angle/Jarrett direction so soon)
    Joe/Kaz could be nice.
    Alot of things look to be working for TNA.
    Even the Knockouts are looking great with their storylines
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i still think all four guys will get a contract regardless of who wins... ya that Crimson guy is getting better every week.. at first I thought he was a joke but he can actually do moves real well in that ring.

all of em except the Zima Ion cat. The other 3 are established in "Impact Wrestling" already
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    think all four guys will get a contract regardless of who wins...
    i agree...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2011
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    all of em except the Zima Ion cat. The other 3 are established in "Impact Wrestling" already

You're probably right... on the sidenote I think jack Evans will become the next Petey Williams, you will just love the guy for his finisher and nothing else, but I hope Im wrong.