The Sopranos

Does anyone here watch this?.....I've just started and I'm really into it....like it's shaping up to be GOAT:)

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    you about 5 years late....but trust me I understand

Try the "The Sheild" too...they should that out there
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    paulie be having me rolling especially when him and chris get into ?
  • 4 POUND
    4 POUND Members Posts: 57
    edited February 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    you about 5 years late....but trust me I understand

Try the "The Sheild" too...they should that out there

shield is dope as well...

i was late on the sopranos too...i got into it around the time it ended completely...but have kaught up...and seen pretty much every episode i think...only have the first 2 seasons on dvd..i saw it here n there...but didnt follow it until late...the shield was awesome too...im really into southland as well...im glad its on tnt now
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    Sopranos is one of the best shows ever. Classic all the way.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    Yeah I'm very late. You know how it is with buying series from the haji shops in Iraq!! Now the Shield I did watch in real time and I loved it!! I watched it all the way up until the end!!

you should watch Sons Of Anarchy. its made by the same guy that did The Shield. it pretty much took its place on FX.
  • Tha Chop
    Tha Chop Banned Users Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Sopranos is probably the best show that has ever come on television.
  • makaveli4ever
    edited March 2010
    So whats peoples thoughts on the ending??
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    I soo agree!! The way Sil shot adriana down like a dog was cold blooded as hell. Then the house Carm built and sold, was the property Ade was buried on. That's why in the beggining of season 6 carmella had a dream with ade's ghost in the house with her when she was getting it built.......creepy!!

never knoew that about Ade.. i just always thought Sil shot her and that was then end of it... thats crazy as hell if they buried her over there
  • makaveli4ever
    edited March 2010
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    never knoew that about Ade.. i just always thought Sil shot her and that was then end of it... thats crazy as hell if they buried her over there

I think they just made it seem like that. Thats why Tony bout had a panic attack when he went to the site of the spec house. I doubt they would bury her there..
  • makaveli4ever
    edited March 2010
    I didn't have any issues with it. I don't think Tony or anyone in his family was killed, I believe they just blacked it out for controversy (which worked lol). the way I saw it, the series began by just throwin the viewers into a day in the life of Tony Soprano, and pretty much ended it the same way. can't front tho, all the characters I had become attached to over the years, a ? was worried about them, but that's the point of a series no? I was glad they ended it without anybody in T's immediate family gettin killed.

? up about Sil tho, he was one of my fav characters on there. when the series ended, he was still in a coma...he had it coming (*remembers how this dude took out Adrian's fine azz :mad), but it was still ? up seein him in that hospital bed.

I dunno if/how the cast would do it, but they left enough questions unanswered to justify a movie IMO. I'd be one of the first in line to catch it.

Yeah alot of people tried to think of who in the diner killed Tony. I dont see it like that. The ending was to get people to make up their own minds. As for Sil he deserved what he got in the end as u said. My favorite death in the series was big ? though. Thats prob my fav episode of the series.