• love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    I'ma drop soon!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Maxseveneight gets tackle, in this friendly match
    Cowboys vs. Eagle, get Vicks to clear your nose, your rhymes are thrash sick

Got mad because took yo chicks, left thousands of germs slick, put them to sleep
    Foretold Maxseveneight use to be Penny nice now he's old blue kicks, all his lines are envy

Not slick for comebacks, gets heart attacks, when Huge Hefner I release his chicks
    His life is a sleeping bag, get off my slender bars, you thru like Green Truck, parked by house bricked

This ? , neva had a good metaphor, its like tick bug, use up the raid dissmiss Maxseveneight itch
    If you win this match, don't let the pride become yo priest, you known to be bashful, who don't speak

Low self esteem, no rich punches, your additude is low confidence castaway Tom Hanks, old Bill Clinton
    Bronx tale get in the bus, I teach you skills like Robert Den niro, depict consist constrict his lyrics like the dentist

His bustier style weird as non bustle, time ticks, his forth grade lines are late, take uno skip card, you no illmatic
    Have hyperlink highlight maxseveneight is hypersensitive, wouldn't show his real avi pic, little face from ? Tracey

When comes sitting in cinemas you cover the whole screen, Flattop hypodermic blast ya in peace, like losing hypocrites
    Only in yo Nightmare Dreams, cuz you too light and very fragile, I come wack reason you couldn't take quotes of prolific

Its too Lex Luger prolix, draw out the race track, get beaten like rabbit, you stay stuck quick sand frog ribbit
    Maxseveneight forfits quits the match, all you hear cricket, this match without hard trys, he's no replies, but still
    Good like royal flush, don't get this match offended, its roullette is easy winning like no traffic!
  • maxseveneight
    maxseveneight Members Posts: 41
    edited April 2011
    i get ferocious
    love yal is hopeless
    rhymes lack dopeness
    dont try and quote this
    keep talking ?
    get left like hot wings boneless
    you dont want this
    im the boss
    you get the cross
    style so old its growing moss
    lyrical 187 the cost
    give me a second to pause
    to show that love loss
    attack the track with claws
    the venom i spit is deadly
    love yal aint ready
    rhymes hit his physical
    and ? up his face like freddie
    scared to put your dukes up
    your style sucks
    queerer than a 3 dollar buck
    ya stuck
    love yal just got punked
    his styles like donuts and get dunked
    and get ate
    for heavens sake
    you dont wanna test this
    never miss a chance to make u look foolish
    like a fat kid never misses breakfast
    you just got wrecked kid
    love yall is effiminate
    you will never win this battle
    love yals a snake eating the apple
    smack you make your head rattle
    no stop crying and go tattle
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Nothing seriously.....good luck on your verse.
  • maxseveneight
    edited April 2011
    good luck on yours too
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Thanks, Uppin votes
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I'd vote M78 but I don't have the required post count so I won't bother explaining why.
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    16 lines??!

Right 16 lines...lol maxseveneight probly has a different structure, he has the same structer when he battled Deaththreats, no offense to maxseveneight, but he need to change his format structure so people can read it 16 lines...which there nothing wrong how he types, it looks he did over 20 lines..but I'm always trying to change my structure..what do you think?
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    The verses are due already, how is this battle is going to be?.....any more voters for more explainantion?
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    Right 16 lines...lol maxseveneight probly has a different structure, he has the same structer when he battled Deaththreats, no offense to maxseveneight, but he need to change his format structure so people can read it 16 lines...which there nothing wrong how he types, it looks he did over 20 lines..but I'm always trying to change my structure..what do you think?

both of you look over 16 i will vote tommorrow cause i dont have time to analyze your verses now
  • maxseveneight
    edited April 2011
    both of you look over 16 i will vote tommorrow cause i dont have time to analyze your verses now

1.i get ferocious, love yal is hopeless,
    rhymes lack dopeness
    dont try and quote this
    keep talking ? get left like hot wings boneless 2
    you dont want this
    im the boss
    you get the cross style so old its growing moss 4
    lyrical 187 the cost give me a second to pause
    to show that love loss attack the track with claws 6
    the venom i spit is deadly love yal aint ready
    rhymes hit his physical and ? up his face like freddie 8
    scared to put your dukes upyour style sucks
    queerer than a 3 dollar buck, ya stuck 10
    love yal just got punked his styles like donuts and get dunked
    and get ate…for heavens sake 12
    you dont wanna test this never miss a chance to make u look foolish
    like a fat kid never misses breakfast you just got wrecked kid 14
    love yall is effiminate you will never win this battle love yals a snake eating the apple
    smack you make your head rattle no stop crying and go tattle 16
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I'll be back to vote on this in a little bit
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    punchlines:max
    flow:max
    rhymes:max
    methaphors:max
    writing technique:max
    fav lines from max:13,14,16
    fav things about love yal verse: When comes sitting in cinemas you cover the whole screen, Flattop hypodermic blast ya in peace
    Cowboys vs. Eagle, get Vicks to clear your nose
    slender bars
    His bustier style

my vote is for max
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    Maxseveneight gets tackle, in this friendly match..(1
    Cowboys vs. Eagle, get Vicks to clear your nose, your rhymes are thrash sick..(2

Got mad because took yo chicks, left thousands of germs slick, put them to sleep...(3
    Foretold Maxseveneight use to be Penny nice now he's old blue kicks, all his lines are envy..(4

Not slick for comebacks, gets heart attacks, when Huge Hefner I release his chicks..(5
    His life is a sleeping bag, get off my slender bars, you thru like Green Truck, parked by house bricked..(6

This ? , neva had a good metaphor, its like tick bug, use up the raid dissmiss Maxseveneight itch..(7
    If you win this match, don't let the pride become yo priest, you known to be bashful, who don't speak..(8

Low self esteem, no rich punches, your additude is low confidence castaway Tom Hanks, old Bill Clinton..(9
    Bronx tale get in the bus, I teach you skills like Robert Den niro, depict consist constrict his lyrics like the dentist...(10

His bustier style weird as non bustle, time ticks, his forth grade lines are late, take uno skip card, you no illmatic..(11
    Have hyperlink highlight maxseveneight is hypersensitive, wouldn't show his real avi pic, little face from ? Tracey...(12

When comes sitting in cinemas you cover the whole screen, Flattop hypodermic blast ya in peace, like losing hypocrites..(13
    Only in yo Nightmare Dreams, cuz you too light and very fragile, I come wack reason you couldn't take quotes of prolific..(14

Its too Lex Luger prolix, draw out the race track, get beaten like rabbit, you stay stuck quick sand frog ribbit...( 15
    Maxseveneight forfits quits the match, all you hear cricket, this match without hard trys, he's no replies, but still
    Good like royal flush, don't get this match offended, its roullette is easy winning like no traffic!.....(16...

That's 16lines.....looks a lot I'm sorry.....okay I'll take the criticism...for this time.....good battle.
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    I'd vote M78 but I don't have the required post count so I won't bother explaining why.

Post is 25...you have 22...three or more....voting your vote and explanion is okay.....but thanks for posting. In the mean time.....0-1 maxseveneight is in leading. Uppin more votes.
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Good match! Uppin for more votes!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Uppin for more votes please!
  • maxseveneight
    edited April 2011
    can we get more votes please
  • love yal
    edited May 2011
    Some more votes please!
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited May 2011
    Those are the longest lines I've even seen. I doubt that counts as 16 from love yal. If this was the tournament, I'd make you edit that ? . Lol. But I'm not. The 2nd line sounds like a compliment when you say his rhymes are trash sick lol. I got tired reading that long verse lol. Anyway, I gotta give it to maxseveneight. His lines were just a little better. His metaphors and wording won it for me. It was actually pretty close though. I'd just like to see more lines that made sense instead of something that sounds like a freestyle. Vote - maxseveneight
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    It's been about 2 months. I am going to give it to mayseveneight BC he is up 2-0. If you'd like me to reopen it for another week, like always, send me a PM and I'll do it.
This discussion has been closed.