The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Comments

• GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Breh, just cuz this is a hip hop forum doesn't mean you can write like a savage.

lol.....? i said ? was long....and some ? got novels out chere
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    These stories are funny but the Simp Chronicles Thread made by Platinum Greg before the second upgrade would have a lot of y'all taking notes and in utter disgust...if only that thread could be upped.

Hopefully this thread teaches a lot of y'all to put down the cape when you see red lights and stop signs if you ignore em you might end up as another narrator on here.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The burn on me was multiple in 5th grade this chick liked my cousin he was in 7th she tells me to tell him so I do. This ? starts talking ? thinking I'm ? wit him. So next day we walking he yells out to this girl in my class (who then was bad as ? ) yo my boy rob likes you she smiles and walks off. Now I'm the chubby kid in class so when she smiled I'm like yooooo my cousin is like yo she feeling you. I walk into class happy as ? cause I've never even talked to her b4, rolled up she grabs me and in front of everyone yells WHY U TELLING PEOPLE YOU LIKE ME ? GROSS. Yo right there got a - 100 to my life. Ok the rest of my school time there I hated that ? .

Ok fast forward to high school sophomore year playing varsity baseball toned out i was a good big now. Seniors hooking me up at the parties splashing on chicks faces pulling some dime pieces so my swag was in full attack i roll up on her again she was with her friends i was like yo what's up and b4 i said another word she says the same ? ewe gross!!!! Swag now on E son a ? almost cried..

Now last year same girl but now she ain't a dime no more that G got a hold of her she looking all ? i roll up to the store i see her my cousin is like is that Alicia I'm like wtf hell yea that is we get out i see her jockin the whip b4 i hit the door she's like when can i get a ride in that i laugh we go inside my cousin is like yo she jockin hard son. I'm like this ? , we go back to the ride she there asked for a ride again I'm like ? GET THE ? ON. Got in the whip found that mike Jones joint turned that ? up and bounced out BACK THEN HOES DIDNT WANT ME!!!!!!!

G oT my revenge

Wow@ethering your soul twice. The fifth grade soul clap is massive enough, but when you lost the baby fat, got popular, and then she clapped it AGAIN? *Jay-Z voice* AUH!

Closest L I've taken to that is I was supposed to go to Japan with a chick a few years ago. We date for a few months, talked on the phone crazy long, and ? was kosher--most females don't really get my humor, but she lived in it, and she was smart as hell (taught herself Japanese on youtube AND was securing a Master's in foreign trade or something). I was supposed to leave in December, but by the end of October/Mid November, ? suddenly gets awkward. She's been in Japan for like a month. No ? . All girls facilities. So, I'm like, "Is she ? broads now? Hmm..." I've found a place to live, got most of the money for the trip ahead of schedule, and everything's a go. I'm just waiting for her to pick up the phone so I can tell her the good news.

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Doesn't answer the phone, texts, Facebook. NOTHING. No, she isn't dead in Japan. She responds on facebook to everyone but me. I ask what's up with the treatment, I get a generic "How have you been?" to about a paragraph worth of writing. That's code word for "I'm not going into this on fb, but be smart and figure it out." I take the L, cancel flight, living arrangements, and take the refunds to pay off my car. I delete facebook, move on, and never heard a peep from her since besides one article saying she'd moved her kids over there and was thriving "as a single, determined mom" in Japan. Lesson learned. Probably less bitter about the diss than most because I didn't lose any money on the deal. Didn't get to see Japan either, but I'll see that in the coming year or two, so it's all good.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ok imma post this story about my dawg....and yall tell me is he lost kinda long though

so my ? is in baton rouge and he tell me he met thsi chick.tells me she got a camaro and she be lettin him psuh the whip...break bread.im like ? u got a winner.i meet the chick and im like ok she str8 and they kool.....so all of s suden this ? calls me up,and runs down whats been goin on wit him.he telles me this ? be fussin at him like a lil boy....that this hoe will say she about to go to a party on the other side of town...just to chill for 30 mins then come home.this ? was fallin 4 it 2.im tellin dude str8 up u pussywhipped drop that hoe.so he take my advice and moves out to houston and gets his life back on track.this ? sees this and runs game on him and he takes her back....moves her in ands tell her she aint gotta pay no bills.so my ? got a good ? job makin damn near $40,000 a year..this ? went and bought her a new toyota yaris and a fresh ass pontiac firebird...the ? was rolli cleaner than him.i went by his house and the minute he wouldnt do what she SAID she would be like pack my ? ...not her pack it but him pack her ? .

so time go by,and his brother always be fucki wit him like how u make all that money and aint got ? to show 4 it besides cigarettes and weed,and this hoe doin it big.so we all used to go by my brother and play madden,sp we waitin on this ? and just he peeps show up and im like where the ? my ? at.he telle me him and her was fussin in the car...and she just str8 up tells him she been ? wit and ? otha ? in houston,that she was tryna go to prarie view(anyone from houston knows thats a ride back and forth)cuz 1 of the ? she ? goin there.so he ? and she tellin him let me out the car and he tells he call that ? and tell him come pic u up.this ? calls that ? sittin shotgun in his car,and tellin the niggashyt like ? this lil ? ? come pick me up at such and such location.this ? sat in a mcdonalds parkin lot waitin on dude to show up,and then forced the ? in the car ad drove this how around houston for the rest of the night to try and get her to stay

so now the hoe dont respect him and out of the blue...this ? tells me he comes home and all her ? gone and the cars gone.he says he calls her and she tell him i got a ? and he helpin me move my ? back to BR.this ? went hunt the hoe down...slashed the tires,and had the laws lookin 4 him.so months later he tells me he still talkin to her,and im like ? u stupid.he braggin that she got a new car and all,im like she took a cat u paid 4 and got a better 1,while makin him pay the note on a car she left behind.the hoe sells dreams to him and he goes and leases an apartment in september thinkin she gonna move in wit him the followin may.may comes around,she doesnt cme,so this ? breaks his lease and has to move in wit moms

now i dont kno who won in the end,but what i see in him this ? bredit is ? ,got jacked outta 2 cars,ended up marryin an illegal alien(his wife russian),and she cant work 4 2 years til she get her papers so he gotta do everything,the other chick neva checked on her

this ? took too many l's up in this ? imager.php?id=977945&t=o GIFSoup
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ok imma post this story about my dawg....and yall tell me is he lost kinda long though

so my ? is in baton rouge and he tell me he met thsi chick.tells me she got a camaro and she be lettin him psuh the whip...break bread.im like ? u got a winner.i meet the chick and im like ok she str8 and they kool.....so all of s suden this ? calls me up,and runs down whats been goin on wit him.he telles me this ? be fussin at him like a lil boy....that this hoe will say she about to go to a party on the other side of town...just to chill for 30 mins then come home.this ? was fallin 4 it 2.im tellin dude str8 up u pussywhipped drop that hoe.so he take my advice and moves out to houston and gets his life back on track.this ? sees this and runs game on him and he takes her back....moves her in ands tell her she aint gotta pay no bills.so my ? got a good ? job makin damn near $40,000 a year..this ? went and bought her a new toyota yaris and a fresh ass pontiac firebird...the ? was rolli cleaner than him.i went by his house and the minute he wouldnt do what she SAID she would be like pack my ? ...not her pack it but him pack her ? .

so time go by,and his brother always be fucki wit him like how u make all that money and aint got ? to show 4 it besides cigarettes and weed,and this hoe doin it big.so we all used to go by my brother and play madden,sp we waitin on this ? and just he peeps show up and im like where the ? my ? at.he telle me him and her was fussin in the car...and she just str8 up tells him she been ? wit and ? otha ? in houston,that she was tryna go to prarie view(anyone from houston knows thats a ride back and forth)cuz 1 of the ? she ? goin there.so he ? and she tellin him let me out the car and he tells he call that ? and tell him come pic u up.this ? calls that ? sittin shotgun in his car,and tellin the niggashyt like ? this lil ? ? come pick me up at such and such location.this ? sat in a mcdonalds parkin lot waitin on dude to show up,and then forced the ? in the car ad drove this how around houston for the rest of the night to try and get her to stay

so now the hoe dont respect him and out of the blue...this ? tells me he comes home and all her ? gone and the cars gone.he says he calls her and she tell him i got a ? and he helpin me move my ? back to BR.this ? went hunt the hoe down...slashed the tires,and had the laws lookin 4 him.so months later he tells me he still talkin to her,and im like ? u stupid.he braggin that she got a new car and all,im like she took a cat u paid 4 and got a better 1,while makin him pay the note on a car she left behind.the hoe sells dreams to him and he goes and leases an apartment in september thinkin she gonna move in wit him the followin may.may comes around,she doesnt cme,so this ? breaks his lease and has to move in wit moms

now i dont kno who won in the end,but what i see in him this ? bredit is ? ,got jacked outta 2 cars,ended up marryin an illegal alien(his wife russian),and she cant work 4 2 years til she get her papers so he gotta do everything,the other chick neva checked on her

your story would be epic of you could spell.....
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    your story would be epic of you could spell.....
    typin in the dark my ? .....just edited the ? 4 u perfect ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Aight I'm going to post about my massive L I took 2 and a half years ago. I was in a long distance relationship with this chick, I met her in Woodbridge, VA and I was living in Virginia Beach. So needless to say it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. But I was making that drive every weekend to go see her, and I'd get hotels, take this ? to the movies, go out to eat and all kinds of ? . So I took a week off of work, and head back home to PA to see my folk and I called my girl and ? and she was telling me she had a late night that night so she was going to hit me up the next day. I was like cool, whatever. My ? Kenny in D.C. and he hit me up at like midnight and starts sending me pictures of her at a party, dancing with some rich white boys and ? . I got ? so after I spent time with the fam I went down there to confront her about it. I chilled at her house and she straight up lied to me, telling me she was at work, but I knew better. But she was bad and I was in love with the stupid ? so I let it go but I told her that if I caught her cheating, it'd be a wrap. So the next weekend I go back up to D.C. and she acting mad funny, kinda distant. So I'm over at her best friend's house, with her, and her best friends sister. Then she tells me she got to work that night, but for me to stay in the area until she was done. I knew she was bullshitting but I had to prove it. So she goes to "work" and I'm at the house with her bf and her bf sister. So I straight up ask them if she cheating on me and then told me that she was. I asked them where she was really at and they told me at a party a couple blocks down. I'm like bet that, me and her bf sister get in my whip and we take off to go see where she at. I pull up to this suburban set of houses and sure enough the ? is up front in the driveway making out with some dude. I get out the car, and her eyes get wide as ? . The dude she was kissing was mad ? made and take off running apologizing. Then she tells me she had to lie to me because I wasn't invited to the party and I tell her that I could understand but why she kissing another dude. She starts crying and begging me to forgive her but I shoved her off and told her I was done. I get back in the car and take her bf sister back to her house and when I get there she asks me if I want to chill and drink. I figured ? it why not. So me, Lauren(my girl's bf), Steph( sister) all kick it and drink. All of a sudden Lauren's hanging all over me and ? and kissing up on my neck and I was so ? ? , I smashed my girl's best friend's guts out. To top it off I recorded it on my phone and sent it to my girl in a text message. I left, and me and her don't speak for two months but I come back up for my birthday cause we celebrating it at my homeboy's crib. My ex and one of her friends shows up to my party uninvited. I played it off that I was cool and my ex trying to flirt with me. I'm like ? it, let's get a grudge ? out of this, so I smashed her in a bathroom and she looks at me and asks "Are we back together now?"

Needless to say I threw that ? out of the party and her friend, and then smashed a bad Puerto Rican broad to top it off. So I lost for being on some simp ? , but I won in the end.

It seems like when chicks who are "friends" want their girl's man, they wait until they have an excuse to pounce and then go all out. Like the ? has been wanting to ? you, she just needed the reason (oh, well she cheated on him so she ? up the relationship. Now I can ? him w/ no remorse and she can't say I did anything wrong b/c she's the one who ? up the relationship0.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Aight I'm going to post about my massive L I took 2 and a half years ago. I was in a long distance relationship with this chick, I met her in Woodbridge, VA and I was living in Virginia Beach. So needless to say it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. But I was making that drive every weekend to go see her, and I'd get hotels, take this ? to the movies, go out to eat and all kinds of ? . So I took a week off of work, and head back home to PA to see my folk and I called my girl and ? and she was telling me she had a late night that night so she was going to hit me up the next day. I was like cool, whatever. My ? Kenny in D.C. and he hit me up at like midnight and starts sending me pictures of her at a party, dancing with some rich white boys and ? . I got ? so after I spent time with the fam I went down there to confront her about it. I chilled at her house and she straight up lied to me, telling me she was at work, but I knew better. But she was bad and I was in love with the stupid ? so I let it go but I told her that if I caught her cheating, it'd be a wrap. So the next weekend I go back up to D.C. and she acting mad funny, kinda distant. So I'm over at her best friend's house, with her, and her best friends sister. Then she tells me she got to work that night, but for me to stay in the area until she was done. I knew she was bullshitting but I had to prove it. So she goes to "work" and I'm at the house with her bf and her bf sister. So I straight up ask them if she cheating on me and then told me that she was. I asked them where she was really at and they told me at a party a couple blocks down. I'm like bet that, me and her bf sister get in my whip and we take off to go see where she at. I pull up to this suburban set of houses and sure enough the ? is up front in the driveway making out with some dude. I get out the car, and her eyes get wide as ? . The dude she was kissing was mad ? made and take off running apologizing. Then she tells me she had to lie to me because I wasn't invited to the party and I tell her that I could understand but why she kissing another dude. She starts crying and begging me to forgive her but I shoved her off and told her I was done. I get back in the car and take her bf sister back to her house and when I get there she asks me if I want to chill and drink. I figured ? it why not. So me, Lauren(my girl's bf), Steph( sister) all kick it and drink. All of a sudden Lauren's hanging all over me and ? and kissing up on my neck and I was so ? ? , I smashed my girl's best friend's guts out. To top it off I recorded it on my phone and sent it to my girl in a text message. I left, and me and her don't speak for two months but I come back up for my birthday cause we celebrating it at my homeboy's crib. My ex and one of her friends shows up to my party uninvited. I played it off that I was cool and my ex trying to flirt with me. I'm like ? it, let's get a grudge ? out of this, so I smashed her in a bathroom and she looks at me and asks "Are we back together now?"

Needless to say I threw that ? out of the party and her friend, and then smashed a bad Puerto Rican broad to top it off. So I lost for being on some simp ? , but I won in the end.

wait a min. you caught more W's than L's wit this post tho.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2011

so my ? is in baton rouge and he tell me he met thsi chick.tells me she got a camaro and she be lettin him push the whip...break bread.im like ? u got a winner.i meet the chick and im like ok she str8 and they kool.....so all of a sudden this ? calls me up,and runs down whats been goin on wit him.he tells me this ? be fussin at him like a lil boy....that this hoe will say she about to go to a party on the other side of town...just to chill for 30 mins then come home the next morning.this ? was fallin 4 it 2.im tellin dude str8 up u pussywhipped drop that hoe.so he take my advice and moves out to houston and gets his life back on track.this ? sees this and runs game on him and he takes her back....moves her in and tells her she aint gotta pay no bills.so my ? got a good ? job makin damn near $40,000 a year..this ? went and bought her a new toyota yaris and a fresh ass pontiac firebird...the ? was rollin cleaner than him.i went by his house and the minute he wouldnt do what she SAID she would be like pack my ? ...not her pack it but him pack her ? .

so time go by,and his brother always be ? wit him like how u make all that money and aint got ? to show 4 it besides cigarettes and weed,and this hoe doin it big.so we all used to go by my brother and play madden,so we waitin on this ? and just he peeps show up and im like where the ? my ? at.he tell me him and her was fussin in the car...and she just str8 up tells him she been ? wit and ? otha ? in houston,that she was tryna go to prairie view(anyone from houston knows thats a ride back and forth)cuz 1 of the ? she ? goin there.so he ? and she tellin him let me out the car and he tells he call that ? and tell him come pick u up.this ? calls that ? sittin shotgun in his car,and tellin the ? ? like ? this lil ? ? come pick me up at such and such location.this ? sat in a mcdonalds parkin lot waitin on dude to show up,and then forced the ? in the car and drove this how around houston for the rest of the night to try and get her to stay

so now the hoe dont respect him and out of the blue...this ? tells me he comes home and all her ? gone and the cars gone.he says he calls her and she tell him i got a ? and he helpin me move my ? back to BR.this ? went hunt the hoe down...slashed the tires,and had the laws lookin 4 him.so months later he tells me he still talkin to her,and im like ? u stupid.he braggin that she got a new car and all,im like she took a car u paid 4 and got a better 1,while makin him pay the note on a car she left behind.the hoe sells dreams to him and he goes and leases an apartment in september thinkin she gonna move in wit him the followin may.may comes around,she doesnt come,so this ? breaks his lease and has to move in wit moms

Damn your boy needs to ? himself.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    These stories are funny but the Simp Chronicles Thread made by Platinum Greg before the second upgrade would have a lot of y'all taking notes and in utter disgust...if only that thread could be upped.

Hopefully this thread teaches a lot of y'all to put down the cape when you see red lights and stop signs if you ignore em you might end up as another narrator on here.

I remember that classic thread. That joint had some real life lessons. LOL
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Got daaaaayuuuum!!! How did you find out??

That night I hooked up with her best friend she and her sister told me about it and had pictures and ? , plus the chick had a secret fb account with pictures of herself with other dudes when we were together.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    knights wrote: »
    Wow@ethering your soul twice. The fifth grade soul clap is massive enough, but when you lost the baby fat, got popular, and then she clapped it AGAIN? *Jay-Z voice* AUH!

Closest L I've taken to that is I was supposed to go to Japan with a chick a few years ago. We date for a few months, talked on the phone crazy long, and ? was kosher--most females don't really get my humor, but she lived in it, and she was smart as hell (taught herself Japanese on youtube AND was securing a Master's in foreign trade or something). I was supposed to leave in December, but by the end of October/Mid November, ? suddenly gets awkward. She's been in Japan for like a month. No ? . All girls facilities. So, I'm like, "Is she ? broads now? Hmm..." I've found a place to live, got most of the money for the trip ahead of schedule, and everything's a go. I'm just waiting for her to pick up the phone so I can tell her the good news.

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Doesn't answer the phone, texts, Facebook. NOTHING. No, she isn't dead in Japan. She responds on facebook to everyone but me. I ask what's up with the treatment, I get a generic "How have you been?" to about a paragraph worth of writing. That's code word for "I'm not going into this on fb, but be smart and figure it out." I take the L, cancel flight, living arrangements, and take the refunds to pay off my car. I delete facebook, move on, and never heard a peep from her since besides one article saying she'd moved her kids over there and was thriving "as a single, determined mom" in Japan. Lesson learned. Probably less bitter about the diss than most because I didn't lose any money on the deal. Didn't get to see Japan either, but I'll see that in the coming year or two, so it's all good.

You didn't really lose here. It could Had been WAY worse. Imagine if you had flown out there and then she dropped the news.
  • philly_soldier
    edited July 2011
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Got damn, 8 guys? I was about to say that I'd probably take a girl back like a little ? if she cheated and I really liked her (SMH at myself) but even I wouldn't do it if she was with 8 guys.

I did the first time, when I was in PA and my ? hit me up with mad pics of her with at a party and ? when she was "working" but the second time when I found out how many dudes was running through that I knew there was no coming back from that. ? hurt deeper than a mo'? .
  • philly_soldier
    edited July 2011
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    ? 8 guys.. sounds like u fell for a pretty ? .. hey man it happens.. especially when ur young we tend to put morre value on the outside of a ? instead of whats inside.. ? be caught up in how fine she is, dont pay attention how ? up her personality is.. take it as a learning experience and least u didnt wife/knock the ? up.. those are LIFE LONG L'S my dude

Yeah she was fine as ? too, she was a short Peruvian chick. SMH. I thought she was too bad to be a ? . But nah, I wifed me up a good woman but it took 2 years to bounce back from that L, no ? .
  • philly_soldier
    edited July 2011
    It seems like when chicks who are "friends" want their girl's man, they wait until they have an excuse to pounce and then go all out. Like the ? has been wanting to ? you, she just needed the reason (oh, well she cheated on him so she ? up the relationship. Now I can ? him w/ no remorse and she can't say I did anything wrong b/c she's the one who ? up the relationship0.

Yeah that ? was a ? too. When I first met my ex and her I was tryna decide who I should go for but my ex looked like the innocent wifeable chick while Lauren I knew for sure was a ? cuz my ? Kenny and his boys ran a train on her. Lauren had been tryna get me for a minute to smash but cooled out when I started going out with my ex, but that ? waited for the right time, snitched on her best friend and gave me the ? . Lol. So all of them some trifling hos. In fact 2 years later my ? Kenny told me she was on the DC craigslist before the adult section got removed. Lmao.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    damn man..glad i aint related to yall
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    I was saying the same thing when this thread just got started, but after reading some of the stories posted here since then...I'm starting to think that the losses are bigger in this thread.

Nah son that other had some stories that would put the best in this thread to shame...but then again this is the new IC so there always be new posters and new stories.

Back then you had stories that included emotions you felt sorry for the posters by just reading the opening paragraph.... sheeeeeeit some of the stories had scripts that would made Mario Winans I don't wanna know track look the best soundtrack for a movie.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Nah son, the lauces in here are worser.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

damn. damn. Ya homeboy lost on so many levels b.
    why you think so fam?

I think you indirectly simpin with this post right here

chicks can get laughed at the same way as these dudes can be clowned

Cause girls stories would end differently. Our stories end with us just drinking our sorrows away or going on a fuckn spree.

Girls stories will end with somebody developing an eating disorder, severe depression, separation from family, pregnancy/abortion.......

And honeslty I don't wanna see the emotional effect I've had on the "monsters I sponsor" lol
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    damn. damn. Ya homeboy lost on so many levels b.

Cause girls stories would end differently. Our stories end with us just drinking our sorrows away or going on a fuckn spree.

Girls stories will end with somebody developing an eating disorder, severe depression, separation from family, pregnancy/abortion.......

And honeslty I don't wanna see the emotional effect I've had on the "monsters I sponsor"
    lol

that whole post is just adorable ?

simp mentality like I said...............you soft over these chicks haha
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    that whole post is just adorable ?

simp mentality like I said...............you soft over these chicks haha

yeah. this ? still feels love for these hoes. smh.
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lol everytime I think Im being unreasonable to a broad, by not giving her what she wants I always think of this threads. Many lesson on proper simp technique can be learned from this thread
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Mr.Bocario wrote: »
    Lol everytime I think Im being unreasonable to a broad, by not giving her what she wants I always think of this threads. Many lesson on proper simp technique can be learned from this thread

Yup. sometimes i dont give em wht they want, even if i want too.
    they cant be too comfy wiht you doin errything for them. they wont respect you lol
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Yup. sometimes i dont give em wht they want, even if i want too.
    they cant be too comfy wiht you doin errything for them. they wont respect you lol
    I need to start adopting this mindset completely. I have partially taken this view but I struggle with the bolded part (I can't help myself when I want to give a girl everything).
This discussion has been closed.