How Woulda Ya Have Ending MITB?

Options
ToWn_DrUnK
ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
i liked the ending maybe not hit cena with the gts so fast once he jumped in the ring... i was thinkin woulda been lil more epic after knock out del rio...had daniel bryant come down let punk hit him too... then bounce with the title ...plus they said they changed plans late by not lettin del rio win..idk i think punk woulda jammed with the belt anyways just say like ok i'll lose to del rio then ? that peace out lol

Comments

• northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vinny Mac comes out to do his "Chicago Screwjob" with Johnny Ace and Cena stands tall as he did and says "No" it's not going down like that and then in the procees of that happening Cena jumps back into the ring and prceeds to wrestle while Vinny & Johnny look on..

Vinny starts to creep closer and closer to the ring as the match proceeds...

Cena sees an opening and hooks on the ? once again, then Vinny Mac signals for the bell.. Cena slides out of the ring while Johnny Ace runs and grabs the tittle.

Then Cena, Vinny & Johnny all walk up the ramp smiling at an angry CM Punk being screwed in Chicago

(Cena Heel Turn) "Corporate Cena"...

What will happen on RAW???
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? not bad if cena woulda joined vince hahaha i was also thinking maybe bret was gonna come out to punch vince if he tried to get involved in the match
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vinny Mac comes out to do his "Chicago Screwjob" with Johnny Ace and Cena stands tall as he did and says "No" it's not going down like that and then in the procees of that happening Cena jumps back into the ring and prceeds to wrestle while Vinny & Johnny look on..

Vinny starts to creep closer and closer to the ring as the match proceeds...

Cena sees an opening and hooks on the ? once again, then Vinny Mac signals for the bell.. Cena slides out of the ring while Johnny Ace runs and grabs the tittle.

Then Cena, Vinny & Johnny all walk up the ramp smiling at an angry CM Punk being screwed in Chicago

(Cena Heel Turn) "Corporate Cena"...

What will happen on RAW???

I was actually wantin somethin like this to happen and it seemed like they were setting up to be that way by havin CM Punk get at him recently for being Vince's "boy" as well as others in the past such as Batista, Jesse Ventura and others for sayin similar things.