Fashion Backwards..

CapitalB
CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Fashion Forward
I said i was go do it in another thread..

said for now on when i travel im go take pics of ? and how they dressin since Dro be tryin to clown my ? out here on the West Coast..

im in Atlanta in two weeks i think.. AZ hopefully this weekend..
but before i even got a chance to pack i ran into some NY cats out here in LV..

so this how we doin it NY??

2ajdqhz.jpg
i forget what part of NY they from.. i was drinkin and half listenin when this dude's pa'tna was talkin to me..
but i knew it was some NY cats in the buildin cause at my lil honey comb hideout there's a juke box and Nore was playin every other ? song.. ? was annoying. hahahaha

but fo'real NY..
Phat Farm?!!?! hahahahahahahaha
qoztsi.jpg

to make this thread fun..
when u see some ? in some whack ? take a pic.. and post so we can clown his ass...

Miltown jus post some recent pics of urself..
jus close the medicine cabinet (aint nobody tryin to know which strand of herpes u treatin) and wash the toothpaste spatter off the mirror so we can see what new purse u wearin clearly. bwahahahahahahaha

smh @ NY tho. hahahahahaha

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? how the ? are you still talkin ? with that same musty ass white tee? ? ass dude stay takin pics at stores knowin he just trying to fill out apps lol
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? how the ? are you still talkin ? with that same musty ass white tee? ? ass dude stay takin pics at stores knowin he just trying to fill out apps lol

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *flav voice*
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *flav voice*

lol ? wow at ur response to that ill attempt of a joke..
    please dont gas this ? .. and we wonder why the prices continue to rise.. u consumers wont cut back. hahahahahaha

now Milton.. its alright if i call u Milton right.. sounds more gayer and fitting then Miltown..
    anyways.. try again ? .. but i see that pic of me strollin down Rodeo jus stirs ur jelly beans.. every last pink and yellow one.. but come better.. broke jokes at me makes no sense what so ever...

now.. post some pics.. so we can laugh at ur ? ass.. but please.. please keep the ones of u doin the splits to urself.. aint nobody tryin to see the tricks u learned at cheerleading camp. hahahahahahaha
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Try again ? .

Since you like taking ? ' pictures on some hoe ? , let's look at this ? right here

2vmak2f.jpg

- Glasses and watch courtesy of Kohl's 15% off sale
    - Polo my ass, that's a Hanes 3 pack v-neck tee....matter a fact, who told fat ? it was cool to rock v necks? And your collar ? , you think I can't see the neck fat sweat?
    -Matter a fact, that's not even a v-neck! Dude stretched the ? out that white tee collar, I've never seen a v neck go in a oval shape lol This ? a fraud
    -MATTER A FACT, isn't this the SAME white tee in every ? ' pic you take? We know you positioning your arm like that so we don't see last week's underarm pit stain
    - Last but not least....this ? rockin' a PAGER! No wonder you were on Rodeo, your a mall cop you CB wearing ass ?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO home boy was wearing a bike chain
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    try again ? .

Since you like taking ? ' pictures on some hoe ? , let's look at this ? right here

2vmak2f.jpg

- glasses and watch courtesy of kohl's 15% off sale
    - polo my ass, that's a hanes 3 pack v-neck tee....matter a fact, who told fat ? it was cool to rock v necks? And your collar ? , you think i can't see the neck fat sweat?
    -matter a fact, that's not even a v-neck! Dude stretched the ? out that white tee collar, i've never seen a v neck go in a oval shape lol this ? a fraud
    -matter a fact, isn't this the same white tee in every ? ' pic you take? We know you positioning your arm like that so we don't see last week's underarm pit stain
    - last but not least....this ? rockin' a pager! No wonder you were on rodeo, your a mall cop you cb wearing ass ?

man i aint gone lie.. I got tears in my eyes laughing at this ? !

You and cap are funny when yall going at each other, hahahahhaha

said he got a pager! Hahahaha, ole mac 10 minus 3 lookin ass ? , ahahahahhahaa

say that ? got a "make your own v" tshirt!!! Hahahaha..

Yall crazy!
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Try again ? .

2vmak2f.jpg

- Polo my ass, that's a Hanes 3 pack v-neck tee....matter a fact, who told fat ? it was cool to rock v necks? And your collar ? , you think I can't see the neck fat sweat?
    -Matter a fact, that's not even a v-neck! Dude stretched the ? out that white tee collar, I've never seen a v neck go in a oval shape lol This ? a fraud
    -MATTER A FACT, isn't this the SAME white tee in every ? ' pic you take? We know you positioning your arm like that so we don't see last week's underarm pit stain
    - Last but not least....this ? rockin' a PAGER! No wonder you were on Rodeo, your a mall cop you CB wearing ass ?

i aint one to save a ? but this was just pure ? ....that fit is summertime fresh breh....
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    That ? ? ain't a reflection of N.Y. he's a reflection of ? ? and we all know there's ? ? everywhere! N.Y. Is one of the most relevant places in the U.S. When it comes to fashion that's why 5th ave has so many upscale designers flagship stores. I put on for my city!
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    6ft5 wrote: »
    That ? ? ain't a reflection of N.Y. he's a reflection of ? ? and we all know there's ? ? everywhere! N.Y. Is one of the most relevant places in the U.S. When it comes to fashion that's why 5th ave has so many upscale designers flagship stores. I put on for my city!

For real, this dude undershirt is longer than his 1998 Phat Farm hand-me-down.
  • 6ft5
    edited July 2011
    I never wore phat farm and I'm from ny when hat ? was out I was rocking iceberg tees at 125$ a pop cog knits at 350+ I can't really speak on ? ? ? ? that's not a reflection of me but when people put N.Y. as a whole in he conversation then that ridiculous.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Don't nothing on that ? fit, all his ? to big, what the ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Try again ? .

2vmak2f.jpg

LMAO at Mall Cop
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Try again ? .

2vmak2f.jpg

hahahahahaha c'mo tinker bell.. i know ur spirit fingers can type up somethin better then that.. i did laugh at a couple joints though.. aint go front.. but i do find ? hilarious so... hahahahaha

Kohl's.. ud have to hip me to where to even get that ? .. i never even heard of it..
    if it aint in Neimans or Saks i wouldnt know.. and i get my Polo's from Dillards..

and ? how dare u call me fat!!! ? im HEALTHY! not havin herpes and takin meds will keep a ? 's weight up and hate down... as we all can see ur the opposite..

but yeh.. poor pick of a pic u was tryin to clown somebody.. put that pic up next to any of urs with u in ur stand only bathroom and im shittin on u.. pun intended..

and nah ? .. er' pic i take aint in a white T.. i couldve swore i made a thread postin outfits.. not one was a T.. could be wrong.. would have to go back and check..
    but even if.. so what ? .. i think ur the only ? on the board who think those dress shirts with the ruffles down the chest is whats hot ..i mean what "poppin" out here.. i bet ur loafers got a heel on it ? . hahahahaha

now take yo switchin ass back to the drawin boards ? .. and stop twistin ur neck and rollin ur eyes when u type.. i can see it all in ur post.. bet u smack ur teeth too! hahahaha

but still.. lol @ the pager.. even though its a blackberry. hahahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011

i know he isnt a direct reflection of NY...
    but he was reppin NY hard.. so i had to post and clown. hahahahaahahaha
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    young-ice wrote: »
    lol
    cap does wear the same ? in every pic

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ? , young ice strikes! Hahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lol
    cap does wear the same ? in every pic

? u have no credence to even post in the fashion forums..
    ? u live in canada..

come down to Vegas where its 110+ days 100 nights and see if ud still wear that pink bomber jacket ? . hahahaaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ? , young ice strikes! Hahahahaha

Dro stoppit.. everything u own is Polo. lol
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    It was 39'C today (102.2 degrees Fahrenheit)

And I dont wear the same ? everyday
    gotta switch it up

buy some green shirts or summin

post a fit.. i dare u!

? im from Cali.. all we wear is white Ts..
    and every pic i post isnt with a white T.. find me 3..

ill wait..

as for Milton..
    Express Shorts
    Dope Couture Shirt
    AF1S

j6t08g.jpg

whats up with the shoes mayne?? bwahahahahahaahahahha
    didnt know AF1s came in yellow hen egg..
    when i use to cop mines.. they were egg white..
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    ? young ice sayin switch it up.. like he catchin me in the same jeans $300+
    same shoes $500-$800..
    same glasses $300+
    same belts $400+ or somethin..

? i bet u only got 3 pair of jeans.. none over $50.. dude.. quit postin in here.. seriously...
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    #swag!

n716925320_5922401_3394532.jpg

cap B smells

my ? they sellin them ? in the swampmeets...
    i know.. i take my jewelry to get cleaned there..

now lets see them $40 jeans.. $30 dollar shoes now..

and ? up with that Nacho Libre mask? bwahahahahaa
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    I actually own close to 20 pairs of jeans

ranging from 60-120

i got 15 trues off top...
    u wanna go there??
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    we dont have swamp meats in canada
    wtf is that?

open air markets then..
    iunno..
    they aint sellin that ? in department stores i know that much..

oversized pro club gettin assaulted by an air brush aint swag my ? ..
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    True religions are wack tho

damn.. only u and the ? have audacity to say some ? like that..
    u tryin to tell us somethin bruh??

hottest pair of jeans u own?? quickfast!
  • 6ft5
    edited July 2011
    Why you hurting these ? feelings?
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Why you hurting these ? feelings?

hahahahahahaha i cant let a ? who watches ? eye have the last say..
    and no canadian with glitter and rhinestones on his shirt try and clown..

how'd that make me look??