goobs-back to the drawing board mixtape*******official thread******

Options
goobs
goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Reason
the reason for me doing another back to the drawing board thread is because im looking to get honest feedback about my mixtape im on the ic for one reason and that is to promote my music if you come in here talking about anything that isnt feedback regaurding me music i will get the mod to close my thread and i will start a new one because im only looking to get feedback only

http://www.datpiff.com/goobs-Back-To-The-Drawing-Board-mixtape.246503.html

Comments

• goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i fixed the link it works now
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    make sure yall checkout the mixtape and give feedback
  • Axel's Bottom Bitch
    Axel's Bottom Bitch Members Posts: 174
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? this weak ass thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFF AXEL IS NUMBA 1!!
  • Waldo Geraldo Faldo
    Waldo Geraldo Faldo Members Posts: 158
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wack ..................
  • Axel's Bottom Bitch
    Axel's Bottom Bitch Members Posts: 174
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wack ..................

Co AXEL Sign....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol guess this thread gonna be closed. Sorry Goobs
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I can't DL 'cause I'm n the IPad but that Goobs mix tape is hungry!

He got Gorilla Zoe on there and a Zaytoven beat too!

I rated and left a comment....go check it out and DL it so you can burn a copy for the whip.
  • Birdman's Hands
    Birdman's Hands Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You want to get ? ..i mean signed to Cash Money?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Picture%2B4.png
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I can't DL 'cause I'm n the IPad but that Goobs mix tape is hungry!

He got Gorilla Zoe on there and a Zaytoven beat too!

I rated and left a comment....go check it out and DL it so you can burn a copy for the whip.

thanks for the feed back homie
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just started listening but whoever mixed this ? needs they ass whooped
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    Just started listening but whoever mixed this ? needs they ass whooped

what dont you like about it besides the mixing because most of them i mixed my self oh and thank you for listening
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    what dont you like about it besides the mixing because most of them i mixed my self oh and thank you for listening

Oh ? my bad homie lol guess you had to save money

The beats, flow and hooks are on point as usual

But real talk invest in gettin a pro to mix your ? cuz its hard to listen to

Props tho, this ? goes hard
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    Oh ? my bad homie lol guess you had to save money

The beats, flow and hooks are on point as usual

But real talk invest in gettin a pro to mix your ? cuz its hard to listen to

Props tho, this ? goes hard

thanks homie im trying to work on getting someone to mix it thats not gonna bust my pockets but thanks for listening
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    positives - i luv the tracks "money" "show off" "fat mac game" "all i wanna do"

bet folks didnt know goobs was versatile. he rocked over a techno beat on "why im awake". goobs stay real. super honest. can never take that away from him. he really put his heart into his music. you know this a brotha that luv music,luv his city, luv his kids and would do anything for them.

negative - this ? really needs mixing. fa real fam. i dont wanna sound fukk up and say dont put nothin out,but dont put nothin out like this. you live and die by your rep,untill you got money to pay off your rep. dont be the dude everyone clowin cause he got that in the laundry room mix job. cause you really do got a way with knowing how to put the right words over the right beats and all that is discredited when you got bad mixing.

sometimes it sound like you jus fandangled these songs aka freestyled. i feel like if you sat on each track for a while and wrote them with the intent to be the best that each track could be,they would be better. dont put out somethin jus to put it out. put it out when you know you done mastered it.

overall,
    keep grinding. i know you can get better and i believe you can make it. you know i got you on FB. im bout to post this on my wall and try to help promote it
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    positives - i luv the tracks "money" "show off" "fat mac game" "all i wanna do"

bet folks didnt know goobs was versatile. he rocked over a techno beat on "why im awake". goobs stay real. super honest. can never take that away from him. he really put his heart into his music. you know this a brotha that luv music,luv his city, luv his kids and would do anything for them.

negative - this ? really needs mixing. fa real fam. i dont wanna sound fukk up and say dont put nothin out,but dont put nothin out like this. you live and die by your rep,untill you got money to pay off your rep. dont be the dude everyone clowin cause he got that in the laundry room mix job. cause you really do got a way with knowing how to put the right words over the right beats and all that is discredited when you got bad mixing.

sometimes it sound like you jus fandangled these songs aka freestyled. i feel like if you sat on each track for a while and wrote them with the intent to be the best that each track could be,they would be better. dont put out somethin jus to put it out. put it out when you know you done mastered it.

overall,
    keep grinding. i know you can get better and i believe you can make it. you know i got you on FB. im bout to post this on my wall and try to help promote it

thanks homie for the feedback but all of the songs on the tape are written song know freestyle or nothing all written
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mixing was mad on the vocals...Project ya voice more...Sound more assertive, bruh....BTW how much u pay Gorilla Zoe for dat verse?
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mixing was mad on the vocals...Project ya voice more...Sound more assertive, bruh....BTW how much u pay Gorilla Zoe for dat verse?

$300 dollars for the verse
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    times is hard on the blvd
    or
    goobs got mad juice

cause a regional star like GZ accepting 300 bones for a verse is a steal

i know dudes round here,thats only known round here gettin 500 for a verse
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    $300 dollars for the verse

Goobs heavy in da streets mayne.

On some real ? .
    Get this ? mixed, doesn't even have to be by a professional like Dre but mixing can make or break you.

I'm really feeling this too cuz u got a raw sound, u could be a lil louder and i would say turning up the mic a lil because u dont want to be yelling.
    I think u got a lot of potential.
    Goobs got support out here in Cali.
    Keep striving and flourish G.
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Goobs heavy in da streets mayne.

On some real ? .
    Get this ? mixed, doesn't even have to be by a professional like Dre but mixing can make or break you.

I'm really feeling this too cuz u got a raw sound, u could be a lil louder and i would say turning up the mic a lil because u dont want to be yelling.
    I think u got a lot of potential.
    Goobs got support out here in Cali.
    Keep striving and flourish G.

ok thanks homie thanks for the feedback
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    make sure yall checkout back to the drawing board give feedback http://www.datpiff.com/goobs-Back-To-The-Drawing-Board-mixtape.246503.html
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I checked it, i digz it

thanks for the feedback
  • goobs
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Quit dropping online like that, ? , gon' get ya cya on

what u mean by that