Ladies I need your help...

Options
NoNameNeeded
NoNameNeeded Members Posts: 42
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
Alright so my girl's birthday is gonna be here soon and to be kinda blunt i don't have the $$ to do or get her what i would really like to.

Therefore it'd have to be something inexpensive. Here's the deal, I can either drop $50 dollars for her birthday (to do what I don't know, cuz that isn't much and that's why I made this thread for ideas), or she can wait 1-2 weeks for something much bigger cuz I'm going to have much more cake the week after her b-day.

Thing is....that's not her b-day. I know girls say one thing but really mean the next (does it matter that much to you girls in the powder room?)

Suggestions???? What are some sweet things I can do or should I try to get her to hold out for a week or two

I was thinking about getting her dark chocolate and making her dinner and dessert but thats as far as my ideas go...

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    your idea is good. and then you could just buy some sort of other gift when you get more money, and just be straight up with her when you give her that and say that you woulda got it earlier but you didnt have the money on the day of her birthday. im sure she'd appreciate the chocolate and dinner/dessert on the day of.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think the dinner is a good idea. If she really cares about you then she won't mind getting her gift a week later...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    your idea is good. and then you could just buy some sort of other gift when you get more money, and just be straight up with her when you give her that and say that you woulda got it earlier but you didnt have the money on the day of her birthday. im sure she'd appreciate the chocolate and dinner/dessert on the day of.
    ^^^^ this

if she trips off a gift then idk man.....
  • Honeyrein
    Honeyrein Members Posts: 132
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah that dinner and dessert is a winner. Then you can hook her up with a nice massage then put it down on her in the bedroom you do all the work its her day so all you should be wanting to do is please her. You do this I bet she probably aint going to be sweating off no gift. Getting gifts is nice but its the simple, romantic things a man does that women remember.
  • NoNameNeeded
    NoNameNeeded Members Posts: 42
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word so my idea was already up to ? . Sounds like a plan.. She not gonna trip at all if she gets a late gift hell she might even forget about that ? . Appreciate advice.

Spinoff: If it was some occassion like your birthday or Christmas would you ladies rather your man get you a couple of small gifts or just ONE big ass gift instead??
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna give a man's point of view. What you get her should be determined on two things:

1) How long y'all have been together.

2) What you spend should be in proportioned to what she spend on you for your birthday, Father's Day, Xmas etc.

Besides it isn't the $$$ spent but, the thought and care to preparing the gift. If you're relationship is tight and she's cool like that, you can literally give her a homemade card with a stick fiigures depicting yourself giving her flowers with "Happy Birthday Boo-Boo", and she'll really dig it. If your culinary skills are up to par, make her dinner or have your granny, auntie, cousin, mama supervise you making her a cake or go to a bakery and buy her a cake. Oh, I almost forgot, chicks really dig ? from Bath and Body Works or the Body Shop.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont care about birthday/xmas gifts anymore, i guess i grew up and outta it