Batman: Arkham City Character Reveals

stoneface
stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in IllGaming

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if the multiplayer involves any type of combat like this trailer shows... this game bout to be top 5 GOAT.. i wish all of the superhero games would be worked on in this fashion... blade needs a GOOD game like this..
  • Louie V. Slugger
    Louie V. Slugger Members Posts: 392
    edited July 2011
    I hope its not just a rehash of the first game, because that's what it kinda looks like. And when are we going to Gotham ? this Asylum ? .
  • stoneface
    edited July 2011
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    if the multiplayer involves any type of combat like this trailer shows... this game bout to be top 5 GOAT.. i wish all of the superhero games would be worked on in this fashion... blade needs a GOOD game like this..

Ive heard that multiplayer in this game has been deconfirmed at this point but that dont mean they cant add it. Multiplayer challenge rooms would be ? , just taking down hordes of goons cooperatively. Co-sign on Blade but what the ? is up with a good Iron Man game? How can you possibly ? up a game where you play as Iron Man? smh, ? pitiful.
    I hope its not just a rehash of the first game, because that's what it kinda looks like. And when are we going to Gotham ? this Asylum ? .

From what i've seen this looks like a perfect, proper sequel and couldnt be further from a rehash. Not even close. And technically you are in Gotham, just a closed off section being used to house criminals.
  • Louie V. Slugger
    Louie V. Slugger Members Posts: 392
    edited July 2011
    stoneface wrote: »

From what i've seen this looks like a perfect, proper sequel and couldnt be further from a rehash. Not even close. And technically you are in Gotham, just a closed off section being used to house criminals.

But why close Gotham off, I can understand the first one being in Arkham, But I'd rather whoop ass while exploring Gotham city. Kinda like Spiderman Web of shadows.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited July 2011
    i played batman AA in 3d and it was amazing

this will be even better

cannot wait
  • stoneface
    edited July 2011
    Talia Al Ghul

ThaliaAlGul.jpg

Black Mask catching some police brutality