Which rapper should be awarded lifetime unachievement award for most lauces....

Options
Larry_Joe713
Larry_Joe713 Members Posts: 521
edited July 2011 in The Face Off Forum
In their whole career/lifetime? Here are some contenders.

Contender 1- Nas. Nas is defenitly top rapper 10 DOA but outside the music this ? cant catch a break in laucing. Kelis is ? the ? outta the ? pockets. His former enemy Jay-Z bragged about ? his baby mama and leaving condoms in the backseat. whats worse is that the ? signed the label whose boss once bragged about ? ya baby moms. In the words of Camel Jay "Smarten up Nas"
17064_424364775133_748620133_10622690_6944249_n.jpg

Contender 2- Spider Loc
9542cfb9.gif
Spider Loc has been signed to G-Unit since 2004 but as of right now in 2011 still has not dropped an album under G-Unit records. That tells me that all this time spider has been over at g-unit other g-unit members have dropped one or more albums before spider loc. Game dropped his album before getting the boot. And mobb deep who signed way later dropped they ? under g-unit before getting dropped before spider. all spider loc has to offer is a shitload of worthless mixtapes,generic ep albums. his recent album with 40 glocc sold get this.........81 copies in its first week. DAMN ? couldnt even sell 19 more copies. Another thing is Game dropped the 240 bars dissing spider loc when game how you go from a blood to a g-unit crip. I still trying to figure out wtf is a g-unit crip

Contender 3- Yung Berg
yungberg.jpg
What can i say about this ? . this ? was a born loser. The ? had a promising start with his "Hey Lady" single but then things turn for the worst. his disses the ? out of dark skin women the n he goes to detroit and his transformer chain gets snatched. his transformer chain went on tour for 2 years getting passed around like a 2 dolla ? before the tour ended in the river. Yung berg thought he was tough when he tried to check maino but maino pimps smack the ? out of him. a video surface shows berg getting smack in the head by some white dude and berg didnt do ? . Berg bought him a new chain(batman chain) like his transformer chain his batman chain gets snatched in the UK. This ? done masterd the art of laucing.

Contender 4- Charles Hamilton
charles-hamilton.jpg
This ? was a lauce cause right off the bat. who the ? told that ? to wear pink sonic shirt or pink everything. cam'ron dont even wear pink anymore you dunb son of a ? . anyway this ? complaining and crying about how he dont wanna be compared to soulja boy. soulja boy makes a video sonning this dude.(if i ever get sonned by the likes of soulja boy i would be on suicide watch). then charles and a female was suppose to freestyle and woman punches charles on camera.interscope drops charles later that year and as of right now this ? done lost his mind. he dont wanna rap he dont wanna do shows he dont wanna do ? . its like this ? was born with no diggnity.

Those are my contenders so who deserves this title the most?

Comments

• siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young Berg! before he even hit his so caled carreer even got started he been ? plenty times smh
  • poopoo
    poopoo Members Posts: 212
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rick Ross, he can pretend he doesnt care about all of the embarassing ? that has happened to him but deep down he was hurt.
    Expecially after dissing Trick Daddy just because he told the truth, that was some weak ? .
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited July 2011
    Options
    T/S needs to get fucced up for dissing spider loc. Fucc nicca gayme has a shitload of lauces.

Male stripper
    Kicked outta g unit
    Album never coming out
    Video banned on bet

Spider loc never had these lauces. Smacc yaself larrry you stupid fucc.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nas own this thread

? went from dissing a camel to having a baby with 1

kelis-31.jpg

i cant even listen to doctor knockboots, no more......... smh at nas giving advice on women when he married a slore

kelis2__oPt.jpg

i bet ? was afraid to bring this ? around queenzbridge,

29198e5bc39ab331f388ecbe1eba2d94.jpg
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How Eminem not make this list...he OWNS this list...let me think:

1. nuts in the mouth on live t.v.
    2. married a ? ..divorced her..and married the same ? again?..and got divorced again..
    3. been exposed as a one trick pony gimmick ass rapper (who does have skill)
    4. went from underground sensation to mainstream pop rapper (yea yea he getting paid but still a disgrace to HIP HOP)
    5. release by far the worst two HIP HOP album this decade
    6. rapped in the ass by his uncle
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FOXY BROWN

she was supposed the biggest female rapper ever. she made her pro debut at 15 on LL's "I Shot Ya" and crazy bidding war to sign her went nuts in late 1995 and Def Jam won. she was affiliated with JAY Z on one side and NAS on the other writing hot rhymes for her but know shes more known for beating up her Hair stylist and Nail salon employees more than she is for her music...

SAD!!!

Foxy 2011. Getting chunky!
    foxy_brown2011-with-mic-med-big.jpg
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »

2. married a ? ..divorced her..and married the same ? again?..and got divorced again..

4. went from underground sensation to mainstream pop rapper (yea yea he getting paid but still a disgrace to HIP HOP)

The first two EASILY trumps any other L mentioned
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that "nas lost" ? is irrelevant...? just say it to say it, mostly nas haters .....fact remains he has has way more wins than loses

if anything canibus owns this thread
  • darnold
    darnold Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think Canibus deserves a mention here. After all the hype, and all the underground support he got, all 11 of his albums suck. Dude's switched labels like 6 times, and the most he sold was off his debut, which barely made Gold, after a LONG ASS TIME.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eminem, nuts in the face on tv.
  • Larry_Joe713
    Larry_Joe713 Members Posts: 521
    edited July 2011
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »

5. release by far the worst two HIP HOP album this decade
    6. rapped in the ass by his uncle

least i put the rappers i forgot to mention on the poll. those four were the ones i came up from the top of my my head.

T/S needs to get fucced up for dissing spider loc. Fucc nicca gayme has a shitload of lauces.

Male stripper
    Kicked outta g unit
    Album never coming out
    Video banned on bet

Spider loc never had these lauces. Smacc yaself larrry you stupid fucc.

? ? you and your wack ass cousin. the ? been on g-unit since 2003 when they was hot and not one time 50 considered releasing spider loc album. plus spider sucks at rapping he better off flipping burgers at wendys.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Joe Budden....
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao at that pic of foxxy

That I can think of now: Nas, Em, Ja Rule, Syne, tupac (think about it), young buck, prodigy, max b, lil boosie.

TI is just one IRS audit away from being on this list too.
  • Knightryder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nas owes $6 million in property taxes to the IRS, a new report has revealed.

The rapper owns a property in Eagles Landing, GA, which has racked up the huge financial burden says the Detroit News.

The rapper recently had child and spousal support to ex-wife Kelis cut to $25,000 from $51,000.

Nas has had previous issues with the IRS and has had a number of liens filed.

i mean lets be serious, aint no bigger L, than having your own website name after your L's

http://smartenupnas.com/

also the fact that u tattoo a naked ? on your hand

kelis_nudetatt.jpg

this ? nas is contagious to L's
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Y'all ? are delusional. Eminem is the highest selling rapper of all time and his last album went Triple Platinum IN THIS CLIMATE. If he has taken the most lauces, then your favorite rapper doesn't deserve to exist
  • Knightryder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Y'all ? are delusional. Eminem is the highest selling rapper of all time and his last album went Triple Platinum IN THIS CLIMATE. If he has taken the most lauces, then your favorite rapper doesn't deserve to exist

? in here fronting, as if we all dont know Nas hold the L's for biggest Lauces

its either Nas or the Diplomats as a group, and Nas still trumps them ? .....
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Joe Budden....

im one of his biggest fans, but i c/s this.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Eminem
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    makaveli25 wrote: »
    y'all ? are delusional. Eminem is the highest selling rapper of all time and his last album went triple platinum in this climate. If he has taken the most lauces, then your favorite rapper doesn't deserve to exist

co sign!!!

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yoo the charles hamilton vid on the first page of him gettin punched is funny as ? ....? caught mad feelings!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eminem is the king of losses. This thread is invalid and irrelevant.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I smelll young buck all over this thread. How the hell do ya ? not mention Buck calling out Lil wayne and saying he got tape recordings of funny chit the cash money click be doing only to find out a few months later 50 put this lil ? on blast to the world by sending out his convo with this CB4 crying and copping plea. Buck till this day hasn't recovered from that epic meltdown. We should call that ? young ether from now one because he's done. But Game is starting to creep up though, that bipolar schizophrenic ? is really looking stupid right now with his reasonings of his new diss track. That change of hearts ? need to lay low for real.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited July 2011
    Options
    least i put the rappers i forgot to mention on the poll. those four were the ones i came up from the top of my my head.

? ? you and your wack ass cousin. the ? been on g-unit since 2003 when they was hot and not one time 50 considered releasing spider loc album. plus spider sucks at rapping he better off flipping burgers at wendys.

? you fucced up this thread putting my cousin up there fucc ass nicca. Benzino ? ass should have been there instead of spider loc and gayme needed to be on there aswell.
  • Jimi Swaggart
    Jimi Swaggart Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rappers been taking mad losses lately. Never seen a cat fall as hard as Ja Rule. He been steady losing since 03 or something.

That Joe Budden icepack image is hard to beat.

Dont forget Suge Knight.