What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Yo, niggaz REALLY trying to tell be Timberlands are out of style?

MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Fashion Forward
Smh @ my puss ass generation, rather wear ugg boots or skinny jeans with vans than Timberlands.

Timberlands= Timeless

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    aint nuthin out of style i'll put on a pair of eastlands and a duckhead shirt if want to lol....niggas would be mad as fuck if i stepped out wit some hilfiger on lmao
  • Miltown MarauderMiltown Marauder Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Once you hit 25+, retire the Tims.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    aint nuthin out of style i'll put on a pair of eastlands and a duckhead shirt if want to lol....niggas would be mad as fuck if i stepped out wit some hilfiger on lmao
    My nigga you went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck back with that one lol
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • 6ft56ft5 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's not what you got on it's how you wear it.....
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Why though? I'm 19, and I think I'll be wearing Timbs forever. It's not like they some shiny ass BAPES and shit
  • XIIIXIII Posts: 631
    edited July 2011
    I'm going to retire my timberlands and invest in some doc martens. i just want some reliable winter shoes
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    timbs look good but if niggaz iz racist I'm not wearing that shit.
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol timbs aint never die, they just started fukking around with the prices and people realized they where not worth the purchase anymore

i got a pair of beef and brocs on deck....and from what i see they still poppin

nike boots replaced them cause they where cheaper and more versatile
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Timbs>>>>>>>>>>

When they actually try to come out with some sweet shit.....
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • hh1234hh1234 Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    Timbs for ever. rather black chuckers over purple,pink,orange n green colored kicks smh...trying to tell me its "swagg" foh
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Timberlands are timeless, Timbs are like AF1s. But for what it's worth, i prefer ACGs over Timbs. Some probably feel Timbs are 'out of style' because you recently had the emergence of ACGs, Ugg boots, Polo boots, ASolos and Vasquez boots, and Timbs had the boot game on lock for the longest.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Yea Ima bout to start getting on my Wale ever since I found out the timberland owner was racist. Bump that
  • hh1234hh1234 Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Yea Ima bout to start getting on my Wale ever since I found out the timberland owner was racist. Bump that
    wow for real? word is born i'm bout stop buying any name brand anything in minute cause this is crazy.how can u be racist when lets keep it real if it wasnt for hip hop your sales wouldnt be any where near where they at.
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »

Lank Please?
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lank Please?

Nah it was pretty much like the cristal dude. How he didn't like urban cats wearing his shit or something like that
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i had a pair of butters...I wore em like twice then just used them to cut the grass
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i had a pair of butters...I wore em like twice then just used them to cut the grass in
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    i had a pair of butters...I wore em like twice then just used them to cut the grass in

nigga stop fucking lieing...go back to the lab and learn to atleast be an interesting troll...
  • DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    nigga stop fucking lieing...go back to the lab and learn to atleast be an interesting troll...

naw, i believe him wolf.. I mean, them tims was his all purpose shoes.. Those were his school shoes, house shoes, gym shoes, church shoes, play shoes, cutt the grass shoes, all in one!
    29cl3xf.png
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    naw, i believe him wolf.. I mean, them tims was his all purpose shoes.. Those were his school shoes, house shoes, gym shoes, church shoes, play shoes, cutt the grass shoes, all in one!

i died at this....yo its mad easy to spot trolls...but this dude here was just lame at it from the jump
  • Idi Amin DadaIdi Amin Dada Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011

...why? Getting rid of boots is a sign of maturity now?