Judahxulu

Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
Where have you been brother? You be dropping gems in here.

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Where have you been brother? You be dropping gems in here.

Not to speak for Brother Judah, but i PM him and ask the same thing and Brother Judah replied he's concentrating on the music side of things........(not in those exact words) but he will be back in due time to drop some gems.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Does he rhyme or what? This is news to me.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    Does he rhyme or what? This is news to me.

I dont have no idea maybe Brother Judah see this thread and can give us some insight, but My guess he is Probably handling The executive side of things making the moves and the brains behind the operation
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    thanks.................
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    Not to speak for Brother Judah, but i PM him and ask the same thing and Brother Judah replied he's concentrating on the music side of things........(not in those exact words) but he will be back in due time to drop some gems.

LLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! this is the man u cats trust with this TRUTH!?!?!?!? really a got damn NIGGALITE talking about a damn rap career in the year 2011?!?!?!? really???? waterpuddle ninja u gots 2 be lying tell me ur playing homie tell me this ninja is NOT trying 2 rap or be a lil p. ? please tell me?!?!?! did mc young flava take the oath yet?!?!? he might as well bcuz hes already took it on the spiritual side by saying PINKPEOPLE n anybody else can make it! no wonder that demon laughs n scoffs when brothers are on the street corners bringing the word out. he wants to be a part of this society n WE let it be known that WE want NO parts of this society! like the scripture says all things done in dark will come to light. this demon is a damn demon in the higest degree wasnt lucifer a head angel in the music... n what does this demon want to become... a part of the music biz!!!! so this NIGGALITE is found out! damn i cant believe i came across this chit! but like i said have a good life n work out your own salvation... im not worried about u demons just surprised i came across it n marking those which cause division.... this is not the way to move... get it together israel
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    young-king wrote: »
    LLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! this is the man u cats trust with this TRUTH!?!?!?!? really a got damn NIGGALITE talking about a damn rap career in the year 2011?!?!?!? really???? waterpuddle ninja u gots 2 be lying tell me ur playing homie tell me this ninja is NOT trying 2 rap or be a lil p. ? please tell me?!?!?! did mc young flava take the oath yet?!?!? he might as well bcuz hes already took it on the spiritual side by saying PINKPEOPLE n anybody else can make it! no wonder that demon laughs n scoffs when brothers are on the street corners bringing the word out. he wants to be a part of this society n WE let it be known that WE want NO parts of this society! like the scripture says all things done in dark will come to light. this demon is a damn demon in the higest degree wasnt lucifer a head angel in the music... n what does this demon want to become... a part of the music biz!!!! so this NIGGALITE is found out! damn i cant believe i came across this chit! but like i said have a good life n work out your own salvation... im not worried about u demons just surprised i came across it n marking those which cause division.... this is not the way to move... get it together israel

you know what you dirt mouth backwards jive talkin sucka let's get to the scripture im about to end your ? right now, you have the spirit of a pharisee

Matthew 28:19,20 9Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

^^^^^^^^That's THE MESSIAH AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, you ignorant fool.. He said GO INTO ALL NATIONS!!! that's what he told his disciples you know why you devil tongued heathen because the only way Gentiles to receive salvation is to come through HEBREWS AND ACCEPT US AS HIS PEOPLE and LEARN THE LAWS AND STATUES OF THE MOST HIGH FROM US, IF THEY DONT ACCEPT US THEN THEY DONT ACCEPT YAHUSHUA AND DONT ACCPET OUR ELIOHIM.

AGAIN THEY MUST COME THROUGH ISREAL FIRST AND ACCEPT US AS YAH CHOSEN PEOPLE before they can even learn about the father and son. IT'S ONLY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS GENTILE just like YAHUSHUA DIDNT TURN AWAY THAT GENTILE CANNAITE WOMEN when she believed and had faith in him.

If a man wants to know Yah he has to come through Yahshuah, if a man wants to know Yahshuah he has to come to Israel (those Israelites who have been called out). Yah placed his word in the hand of the Israelite nation.

Let's see what the Prophet Amos Said 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

9:12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith YHWH that doeth this.

Amos Prophecy being fulfilled in Act's which the disciple of Christ Peter said

6 The apostles and elders met to consider this question. 7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago ? made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 ? , who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10 Now then, why do you try to test ? by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? 11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

12 The whole assembly became silent as they listened to Barnabas and Paul telling about the signs and wonders ? had done among the Gentiles through them. 13 When they finished, James spoke up. “Brothers,” he said, “listen to me. 14 Simon[a] has described to us how ? first intervened to choose a people for his name from the Gentiles. 15 The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:

16 “‘After this I will return
    and rebuild David’s fallen tent.
    Its ruins I will rebuild,
    and I will restore it,
    17 that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,
    even all the Gentiles who bear my name,
    says the Lord, who does these things’
    18 things known from long ago.[c]

19 “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to ? . 20 Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 21 For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS FROM THE MEN WHO WALKED AND WAS TAUGHT AND GIVEN THE HOLY SPIRIT BY YAHUSHUA to spread the GOSPEL. YAHUSHUA CAME TO US FIRST ISRAEL.

THIS IS WHAT THE GENTILES WILL DO ACCORDING TO THE PROPHET. Jeremiah 16:19 O Yah, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit

So the Gentiles have to come through us there is no other way for it was written John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

The door that Yahshuah is speaking of is the "process" of gaining salvation. You have to come through him to get to the father. In order to get to Yahshuah you have to come through Israel. Yahshuah only dealt with Israel when he walked the earth, and that’s the process today. The Gentiles have to come through the door to get salvation from Yah, he has not left them out. But if they climb up another way, or try to get salvation through these false religions, Yahshuah said they are a thief and robber. Remember Israel first then the other nations.

now young kitten shut yo ass up, IF YOU A MAN OF THE WRITTEN LAW AND A HEBREW ISREALITE YOU WOULD OF KNEW THIS. IM DONE WITH YOU, THE SCRIPTURES CALL YOU A LIE, A HEATHEN AND A FALSE PROPHET THAT'S LED ASTRAY.

BETTER YET I SAY YOU IS A WACK ASS ?
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    lllololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!! This is the man u cats trust with this truth!?!?!?!? Really a got damn niggalite talking about a damn rap career in the year 2011?!?!?!? Really???? Waterpuddle ninja u gots 2 be lying tell me ur playing homie tell me this ninja is not trying 2 rap or be a lil p. ? please tell me?!?!?! Did mc young flava take the oath yet?!?!? He might as well bcuz hes already took it on the spiritual side by saying pinkpeople n anybody else can make it! No wonder that demon laughs n scoffs when brothers are on the street corners bringing the word out. He wants to be a part of this society n we let it be known that we want no parts of this society! Like the scripture says all things done in dark will come to light. This demon is a damn demon in the higest degree wasnt lucifer a head angel in the music... N what does this demon want to become... A part of the music biz!!!! So this niggalite is found out! Damn i cant believe i came across this chit! But like i said have a good life n work out your own salvation... Im not worried about u demons just surprised i came across it n marking those which cause division.... This is not the way to move... Get it together israel

and another thing you wack ass ? , nobody can make music like the tribe of judah, we always used music and the best to ever done it. THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN MAKE GOOD MUSIC TO they gave us Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and they the one's making ISRAELITE RALLYING SONGS, you is a fraud, a fake and i think JUDAHXULU is right you might be a agent.

young kitten and DO U are on the same team
  • young-king
    edited July 2011
    did u get it off your chest NIGGALITE!?!?!?!? damn u really wrote ALL that n still dont know this TRUTH n still are lost in the sauce like randy moss!!!! u are NOT telling HIS real NAME, HIS SONS NAME, dont know who the gentiles are, who the "ALL NATIONS" are, etc so like i said just live your life i was just astonished n amazed at the fact that this NIGGALITE is in the year 2011 still trying to get a damn rap career... yet talks down n spams about the elders n about real bros that are really about this TRUTH n trying to put bros on the right frequency. so like i said u have the perfect name bcuz U are def ''WATERPROOF'' bcuz ur scared of water, dont want to be bathed, run from water, n ur not about being purified with this TRUTH! ur foul filthy ? n disgusting... u can be waterproof all u want to but your azz is NOT NUKEPROOF demon!
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    did u get it off your chest NIGGALITE!?!?!?!? damn u really wrote ALL that n still dont know this TRUTH n still are lost in the sauce like randy moss!!!! u are NOT telling HIS real NAME, HIS SONS NAME, dont know who the gentiles are, who the "ALL NATIONS" are, etc so like i said just live your life i was just astonished n amazed at the fact that this NIGGALITE is in the year 2011 still trying to get a damn rap career... yet talks down n spams about the elders n about real bros that are really about this TRUTH n trying to put bros on the right frequency. so like i said u have the perfect name bcuz U are def ''WATERPROOF'' bcuz ur scared of water, dont want to be bathed, run from water, n ur not about being purified with this TRUTH! ur foul filthy ? n disgusting... u can be waterproof all u want to but your azz is NOT NUKEPROOF demon!

that's right young kitten bow down you fake ass hebrew, I ended your ? ! the cat got your tongue BOY, BETTER YET THE SCRIPTURES SMITE YOUR FACE WITH THE MIGHTy HANDS OF YAH, you dont study the law.

you want truth, i gave it to you and it make you look like a hypocrite

you want know why im WATERPROOF I BET YOU DO, lol!!!!!!!!
  • young-king
    edited July 2011
    and another thing you wack ass ? , nobody can make music like the tribe of judah, we always used music and the best to ever done it. THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN MAKE GOOD MUSIC TO they gave us Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and they the one's making ISRAELITE RALLYING SONGS, you is a fraud, a fake and i think JUDAHXULU is right you might be a agent.

young kitten and DO U are on the same team

NIGGALITE i dont give a hot chit about that got damn music! ninja as a child we thought n spoke n acted as kids ? its real life out here! music aint chit but who can LIE the best n who can say it in the best pattern n scheme! any ? still rapping or still trying to be a damn rapper in the year 2011 is a damn NIGGALITE!!! ? is NOT dealing with NO got damn rappers!

Ecclesiastes 12:4
    And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

Revelation 18:22
    And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    NIGGALITE i dont give a hot chit about that got damn music! ninja as a child we thought n spoke n acted as kids ? its real life out here! music aint chit but who can LIE the best n who can say it in the best pattern n scheme! any ? still rapping or still trying to be a damn rapper in the year 2011 is a damn NIGGALITE!!! ? is NOT dealing with NO got damn rappers!

Ecclesiastes 12:4
    And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

Revelation 18:22
    And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

SHUT UP BOY, YOU IS A hypocrite!!!!! u speaketh of things you dont know AND YOUR A FOOL, I ENDED YOUR ? . anytime you speak of false doctrine im going to do what i do to DO U and drop scriptures to make you look like a FOOL!!!!
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    lllololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!! This is the man u cats trust with this truth!?!?!?!? Really a got damn niggalite talking about a damn rap career in the year 2011?!?!?!? Really???? Waterpuddle ninja u gots 2 be lying tell me ur playing homie tell me this ninja is not trying 2 rap or be a lil p. ? please tell me?!?!?! Did mc young flava take the oath yet?!?!? He might as well bcuz hes already took it on the spiritual side by saying pinkpeople n anybody else can make it! No wonder that demon laughs n scoffs when brothers are on the street corners bringing the word out. He wants to be a part of this society n we let it be known that we want no parts of this society! Like the scripture says all things done in dark will come to light. This demon is a damn demon in the higest degree wasnt lucifer a head angel in the music... N what does this demon want to become... A part of the music biz!!!! So this niggalite is found out! Damn i cant believe i came across this chit! But like i said have a good life n work out your own salvation... Im not worried about u demons just surprised i came across it n marking those which cause division.... This is not the way to move... Get it together israel
    you know what you dirt mouth backwards jive talkin sucka let's get to the scripture im about to end your ? right now, you have the spirit of a pharisee

matthew 28:19,20 9go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy ghost:
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever i have commanded you: And, lo, i am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

^^^^^^^^that's the messiah after his resurrection, you ignorant fool.. He said go into all nations!!! That's what he told his disciples you know why you devil tongued heathen because the only way gentiles to receive salvation is to come through hebrews and accept us as his people and learn the laws and statues of the most high from us, if they dont accept us then they dont accept yahushua and dont accpet our eliohim.

Again they must come through isreal first and accept us as yah chosen people before they can even learn about the father and son. It's only for the righteous gentile just like yahushua didnt turn away that gentile cannaite women when she believed and had faith in him.

If a man wants to know yah he has to come through yahshuah, if a man wants to know yahshuah he has to come to israel (those israelites who have been called out). Yah placed his word in the hand of the israelite nation.

Let's see what the prophet amos said 9:11 in that day will i raise up the tabernacle of david that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and i will raise up his ruins, and i will build it as in the days of old:

9:12 that they may possess the remnant of edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith yhwh that doeth this.

Amos prophecy being fulfilled in act's which the disciple of christ peter said

6 the apostles and elders met to consider this question. 7 after much discussion, peter got up and addressed them: “brothers, you know that some time ago ? made a choice among you that the gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 ? , who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the holy spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 he did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10 now then, why do you try to test ? by putting on the necks of gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? 11 no! We believe it is through the grace of our lord jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

12 the whole assembly became silent as they listened to barnabas and paul telling about the signs and wonders ? had done among the gentiles through them. 13 when they finished, james spoke up. “brothers,” he said, “listen to me. 14 simon[a] has described to us how ? first intervened to choose a people for his name from the gentiles. 15 the words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:

16 “‘after this i will return
    and rebuild david’s fallen tent.
    Its ruins i will rebuild,
    and i will restore it,
    17 that the rest of mankind may seek the lord,
    even all the gentiles who bear my name,
    says the lord, who does these things’
    18 things known from long ago.[c]

19 “it is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the gentiles who are turning to ? . 20 instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 21 for the law of moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every sabbath.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this is from the men who walked and was taught and given the holy spirit by yahushua to spread the gospel. Yahushua came to us first israel.

This is what the gentiles will do according to the prophet. Jeremiah 16:19 o yah, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit

so the gentiles have to come through us there is no other way for it was written john 10:1 verily, verily, i say unto you, he that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 but he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

The door that yahshuah is speaking of is the "process" of gaining salvation. You have to come through him to get to the father. In order to get to yahshuah you have to come through israel. Yahshuah only dealt with israel when he walked the earth, and that’s the process today. The gentiles have to come through the door to get salvation from yah, he has not left them out. But if they climb up another way, or try to get salvation through these false religions, yahshuah said they are a thief and robber. Remember israel first then the other nations.

Now young kitten shut yo ass up, if you a man of the written law and a hebrew isrealite you would of knew this. Im done with you, the scriptures call you a lie, a heathen and a false prophet that's led astray.

Better yet i say you is a wack ass ?

again scriptures say judah and i are right, and you is a fool
  • young-king
    edited July 2011
    again scriptures say judah and i are right, and you is a fool

enjoy life man like i said i was just amazed that this dude was trying to get into rap in the damn year 2011!!!! all things done in the dark will come to light all praises to ? for showing this demons true colors ur just a lil do boy n yes man that dont know no better... its all good tho bcuz the deciever and the decieved are HIS

n another thing U dont even know or realize that bob marly is a PINKMAN! so damn u and your oppinion on some damn music! he had an edomite father so bob is n was a heathen i dont claim that bastard child! f@ck him n f@ck u if u ridin with him im colliding with him!
  • waterproof
    edited July 2011
    enjoy life man like i said i was just amazed that this dude was trying to get into rap in the damn year 2011!!!! all things done in the dark will come to light all praises to ? for showing this demons true colors ur just a lil do boy n yes man that dont know no better... its all good tho bcuz the deciever and the decieved are HIS

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE ELIOHIM YAHUWAH and may this be a humble experience to you.

and let me drop another gem on you from the Scriptures

Zech. 8:23 Thus saith YAH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is an Israelite, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that YAH is with you.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    young-king, if all you want to do is ? about waterproof (or whoever else), take it to Donkey
This discussion has been closed.