Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Options
tru_m.a.c
tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Noticed this thread wasn't up, and I just really needed to vent yo.....

Ok first things first, I'm an 88 baby. So when I first read the story, Harry and I were the same age, he was 10 starting hogwarts and I was 10.

So in many ways, throughout the years, I grew up with that lil ? . I remember reading the books in like 2 days max and having to wait 2 yrs for the next one.

So now that I'm officially a young adult (I'm a grown ass man damnitt!) I must say, after seeing this fuckn movie, HOW DID YOU ? ALLOW 7 MOVIES OF THIS ? .

Like I was young, I was naive, I was lost in the glory. But you ? are supposed to keep us young and dumb ? sane. How...the ? ...did you ? allow an entire cast of can't act ? to break bread so easily??? I'm looking at the wand fight in the past movie, and I'm like, "wtf..wtf! Their doing the same spell all the damn time!" Its like watching a wrestling match and all ? keep doing is a German suplex.

This last movie is so choppy, its straight doo doo. One moment ? is fighting, the next an awkward ass rushed ass kiss. ( I know it was in the book, but it was filmed soooooooo badly)

Or when Harry finally talks to his parents when he's dead. HOW IS HE NOT OVERCOME WITH EMOTIONS. ? its ya moms!? He just stands in the middle all shook. Horrible. Horrible. Its your mom and your dad b, and all I can get is a weak, "Mom?....Dad?...but how?" Really! Really!

Lets not even talk about the Death Eaters doing a ? on Hogwarts castle

I'm ashamed in you older ? . Scust

Comments