MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I gotta go with 50.

Comments

• EasyLife
    EasyLife Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is like Hulk Hogan vs Bad News Brown. 50 is Hogan.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2011
    Options
    JA RULE...only cuz he aint need a racist white cracka 2 make him a platinum artist CHEATIN like WOODFACE!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    T/S must be a Sweedish-farmer or a moutain-climber from Switzerland....? immigrant.

They both went out like pop-tarts and this clown thinks it's 2003 all over again.
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T/S must be a Sweedish-farmer or a moutain-climber from Switzerland....? immigrant.

They both went out like pop-tarts and this clown thinks it's 2003 all over again.

atleast ja rule was down wit SUGE KNIGHT & J PRINCE while woodface was down wit ? AZZ DRE & a CRACKA smh
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • StAndrewsboy1555
    StAndrewsboy1555 Members Posts: 27
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bro it don't matter who u down with.. Just cuz JA been around prince and suge don't mean he a REAL STREET ? and cuz fif been around Dre and em don't make him less of a STREET ? ..

But to answer the question NONE are legends.. Ja makes better records than fif and ja is a better artist but fif is more successful and obviously has more money..
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn both had like solid 3 album run, 50 stole rule's style...lol toss a coin.... if fif's gets it ja shud too
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

T/S was born in the Africa you claim to love and venerate, yet have consistently mocked since I told you I was from there.
  • gee757
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bro it don't matter who u down with.. Just cuz JA been around prince and suge don't mean he a REAL STREET ? and cuz fif been around Dre and em don't make him less of a STREET ? ..

But to answer the question NONE are legends.. Ja makes better records than fif and ja is a better artist but fif is more successful and obviously has more money..

nah im just showin how real street bawsez like suge & prince was rollin wit ja who aint support snitchz like woodface woodface got down wit ? azz dre & da cracka cuz them 2 pussiez could provide POLICE PROTECTION!
    a_list wrote: »
    damn both had like solid 3 album run, 50 stole rule's style...lol toss a coin.... if fif's gets it ja shud too

ja has 4 platinum solo lpz woodface cant say that & ruleyork aint need a cracka c/s cheatin 2 b a platinum artist
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    T/S was born in the Africa you claim to love and venerate, yet have consistently mocked since I told you I was from there.

You remind me of a socially-awkward freak who would claim to reside on the biggest college-campus in America yet instead of spending your weekend in some Co-Ed ? you are all alone thing about 50cent and Ja-Rule...LOSS.

Ja-Rule is a legend, he changed the sound-scape of rap-music into raspy sing-song cross-over tunes that birthed 50cent and Drake to to a lesser extent.

Awkward Afrikans are the worst :(
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    nah im just showin how real street bawsez like suge & prince was rollin wit ja who aint support snitchz like woodface woodface got down wit ? azz dre & da cracka cuz them 2 pussiez could provide POLICE PROTECTION!

ja has 4 platinum solo lpz woodface cant say that & ruleyork aint need a cracka c/s cheatin 2 b a platinum artist

my bad if the accuracy wasnt there......i believe 50 mightve still had some success withouth shady/aftermath tho, obviously not the 8 mill success....
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2011
    Options

what he said
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    neither..........................................
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fifty ftw

Get Rich and Power of a Dollar >>>> any Ja album
    Fif helped demolish Ja's career and make him a laughing stock
    Both wack on the music tip for years, but fif still entertains me in interviews
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You remind me of a socially-awkward freak who would claim to reside on the biggest college-campus in America yet instead of spending your weekend in some Co-Ed ? you are all alone thing about 50cent and Ja-Rule...LOSS.

Ja-Rule is a legend, he changed the sound-scape of rap-music into raspy sing-song cross-over tunes that birthed 50cent and Drake to to a lesser extent.

Awkward Afrikans are the worst :(

how ironic, n this is coming from a muthafucka who averages 35 posts a day, calling out sum 1 hoo averages 8 posts a day... damn fam b eazy...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how ironic, n this is coming from a muthafucka who averages 35 posts a day, calling out sum 1 hoo averages 8 posts a day... damn fam b eazy...

Posts don't mean anything, I average 35 tweets a day, I take a ? with my phone in my hand.

But at the end of the day I'm a MAN, I would never wear a womans blouse in an avi-pic with a wig on.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    50's impact trumps whatever little impact JaRule had during his short-lived tenure. He sold more records, released better music and the ? had the mixtape game on smash. When its all said and done, 50 will always be remembered. For the good and the bad. I'm willing to bet today's generation don't know what the hell a "JaRule" is.....
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Posts don't mean anything, I average 35 tweets a day, I take a ? with my phone in my hand.

But at the end of the day I'm a MAN, I would never wear a womans blouse in an avi-pic with a wig on.

yea yea but ya main ? masterbates to my "wig" n "blouse" avi...
  • Alivethroughmusic
    Alivethroughmusic Members Posts: 94
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Niether of these ? as legends wtf