CM Punk, what's the real word?

2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    wow tbh I never noticed, I've been viewing from my phone a lot and this is my first day back on the computer in like two weeks. On my phone I just zoom in on the text, not avis lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    lol its all good
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    vibe86 wrote: »
    no, punk couldn't be gone that long. A month is too long. He was gone a good time, because it was enough to build up the anticipation of "is he coming and when is he". I think coming back last night was a bit of a wrong move, he should've came back next monday. That would've been better but i knew he was poppin' in either last night or next week. I was wondering when i was watching rey v john for the title, how is this gonna work? I guess this is gonna be an "undisputed" championship ? .

i think it would've been nice to end with that "cult of personality", then cena is wondering wtf? Then it just leave you there, wondering wtf is going on. Then next week, same song in the beginning of raw, still no one. Eventually, at the end of raw, cm punk comes out. That hype would've been better, and he would've gotten a better crowd reaction.but, check this, it seems punk has the advantage. Punk hasn't lost in a singles match to cena this year and he has more wins when he's faced cena rather than losses. I think he's lost like 3 times. That's gonna continue, punk will be undisputed champ. Punk era is here.

i'm feelin that idea
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's a worked shoot. It's a Vince Russo method. Thank you, Russo Gawd.

Russo is a hack.

Heyman >>>>>>>>>>>>