I Do Like Hip-Hop, Just Not Today's "Hip-Hop"

Options
bkr_wuworld
bkr_wuworld Members Posts: 2
edited July 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
http://youtu.be/zFEepatx6dI link to JT & JF Video

I just saw Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon rap to what they like to call "History of Rap" and it was their Part 2 version. It starts off great, old school rap/hip-hop 'Rapper's Delight" Beastie Boys, etc. But it goes into Nelly and 50 Cent too quickly, by-passing one of Hip-Hop/Raps greatest groups...WU TANG CLAN! That ? me off. They sang some Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tupac and Biggie, but no Wu-Tang. I say ? to that. I know they were on NBC and couldn't curse so why not just throw some Wu hands up and say "The Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing to WHAT Wit" (instead of saying ? ). Just some respect. Seriously. I don't know what else to say. But their history of Rap was missing a major portion of what I consider important. So in light of that, I want all you all to check out WU-WORLD.COM and remember what REAL hip-hop is about...

SUUUUUUUU, PEACE, This is your official invitation to the world of TRUE Hip-Hop....Wu Tang Sword Style!!!! Wu-World.com is home of the New Hip-Hop Wu-Valution.... Wu-TV, Wu World Radio, The Wu World Wide DJ Coalition, "The 36 Chambers School Of MC'ing" formally known as "The Next 9 Generals In Wu-Tang Competition", New Wu-Tang Videos, Interviews, and even promote your own talents by uploading your music, video, pics, and more. See you in Wu-World, PEACE.

http://wu-world.com

Wu World Radio Update:
Catch The Legendary Ron-G every Tuesday from 9PM-10PM on Wu World Radio
Catch DJ Intrigue every Monday from 9PM-10PM
Catch DJ Swift (France Broadcast) every Tuesday from 3PM-4PM
Catch DJ Dramatic every Thursday from 9PM-10PM
Catch DJ Butter -B Every Thursday from 10PM-11PM
Download the Wu World Radio Mobile Phone App for free @ www.wu-world.com
Upcoming artist that want to submit music for wu world radio, send your music to mc@wu-world.com ....and you must be a "REAL MC" for consideration.

Comments