Fashion Backwards..

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    so who got caught in the Range Rover with the boy?

*flatlines*

RIP ? ..
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you lightskin? ......

Nah, I get mistaken sometimes for Puerto rican (no young ice) but I'm Lebanese/English.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah, I get mistaken sometimes for Puerto rican (no young ice) but I'm Lebanese/English.

yes!! this is the only thing that matters... matters to me... oooh.. baby... babyyy.... this means the world to me..
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Oh word, you a follower
    wearin snap backs cause wiz do and ?

? lame ass guidos

Wasn't gone reply to you cause I usually shoo cockroaches outta fashion houses, but its ironic that your style is stuck in 1996 cause your kick game is like larry holmes flabby and sick. Ain't your freakin' rican? Go cop some bricks stack some chips. Go get a little cash on before you come back in her talkin' fashion...

Better yet you can get some guac out that mole on your face and then I hope you disappear faster than ma$e...
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wasn't gone reply to you cause I usually shoo cockroaches outta fashion houses, but its ironic that your style is stuck in 1996 cause your kick game is like larry holmes flabby and sick. Ain't your freakin' rican? Go cop some bricks stack some chips. Go get a little cash on before you come back in her talkin' fashion...

Better yet you can get some guac out that mole on your face and then I hope you disappear faster than ma$e...

dont ever repeat anything u jus said. hahahahaha
    jus call that ? a lame and we'll all agree..

and Dro Wolf are Dakari.. help me out..
    Ice is that ? with the 4 sneaker collection pic he took on his kitchen table right??? hahahahaha
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    chinese mexican.. 2 b exact!!!!

you forgot 25% korean store clerk too...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Be true to yourself man, I won't judge.

nah ? be true to YOUR self......your either a troll or a ? up uncle tom ass ?
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    dont ever repeat anything u jus said. hahahahaha
    jus call that ? a lame and we'll all agree..

and Dro Wolf are Dakari.. help me out..
    Ice is that ? with the 4 sneaker collection pic he took on his kitchen table right??? hahahahaha

Haha yeah, I was just having fun with it. You gotta admit you enjoyed that more than if I just called him a lame.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ice was the one with the table top collection
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dakari wrote: »
    so who got caught in the range rover with the boy?

hahahaha, ? c was a wild one!
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    first off my ? Dro.. the way u gas this ? always raises an eyebrow to whats REALLY goin on between u two..
    cause since day one u hype this ? 's putrid.. flimsy wrist slap attempts of jokes that really aint that funny.. tears my ? ??!?! yeh okay! hahahahaha

as for u Milton.. stoppit!
    all u throw out are jokes.. accusations... nothin u say is close to truth..
    u say i only got one shirt out of all the pics i provided u cant find me 3 in a t shirt let alone a stain on it.. u claimed i said i had Prada loafers.. told u to quote me.. u have yet to do it.. but i did give u a pic of some Prada sneakers i had JUS BECAUSE.. that i never posted.. and now all of a sudded im at my cousins house???

fohwtbs..? u a hate.. who WAS doin the splits on a hand stand.. who WAS takin pics in front of a medicine cabinet with nutt on the mirror from when dude was slappin u in the mouth with his ? .. there WAS herpe medicine and Vagisil cream or what closely resmebled it in ur medicine cabinet.. u WAS wearin a purse... and so on... ? i draw my jokes from the evidence u present.. i shouldnt have to say nothin but u ? to get a laugh.. but me bein creative still give u my aresnal..

and iv never caught feelings.. i jus know a hater when i see one... and one thing i dont do on here is simp ? .. anybody can tell u that.. but since u only post in the ff forums ud know that.. ? u was mad cause her purse was not only better then urs.. but more expensive and real...

? u had to ask her to show a reciept to believe it was real.. ? if u cant look at that pic and see its real then the ? says alot about u like wolf said..

if u can look at my pics and think my ? aint real u need to get a better job bigger check and get the ? out of H & M.. ? u a ? .. and jus cause u cant afford the ? dont mean others can.. u probably get turned away from true religion stores?? is that the reason for ur hate?? or is it the astronomical prices of their pieces that will take u months in saving that has u so mad?? cause er'body except u and that pelle pelle geek seems to think otherwise when it comes to trues..

? whats really yo issue!?!? why are u so mad?? i already told u it looks like u got touched moments before the pic in ur avi?? mad papa turned u out?? mad it stings when u ? ?? did fabio leave u?? ? u mad at somethin.. but it aint me.. im jus out here gettin money (reason why i replied so late.. NOT cause u wasnt on) gettin at ? and havin things.. if anything i should be ur source of encouragement..

so take them lame ass jokes somewhere else fruit..
    and Dro quit gassin this ? .. he gets his jokes from the ? channel.. incase u didnt know. hahahaha

*drops mic*

LOL!! ? are YOU mad? This muthafucka writing memoirs and ? ... I'm not reading all of that. I'm done with you man. Go home to that Section 8 house you call the suburbs, make a cup of tea, go look at the mirror. . Evaulate your ? ass fit... ? yourself.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah ? be true to YOUR self......your either a troll or a ? up uncle tom ass ?

Runningwolf, I'm going to say this with the utmost sincerity:

Your like the deformed ? from the movie 300, you ain't built for this ? , go the ? home.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    first off my ? Dro.. the way u gas this ? always raises an eyebrow to whats REALLY goin on between u two..
    cause since day one u hype this ? 's putrid.. flimsy wrist slap attempts of jokes that really aint that funny.. tears my ? ??!?! yeh okay! hahahahaha

QUOTE]

OLE " U CANT LAUGH @ HIM DRO.. ONLY ME.. ASS ? !

THAT ? WAS FUNNY... I AINT GAS HIM UP... IF A ? SAY SOMETHINNG LAME IMA SAY SOMETHING BOUT IT.. IF THE SAY SOMETHING FUNNY IMA SAY SOMETHING BOUT IT...

? SAID U GOT SPRITE AND POP TARTS IN YO MEDICINE CABNET! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Runningwolf, I'm going to say this with the utmost sincerity:

Your like the deformed ? from the movie 300, you ain't built for this ? , go the ? home.

breh this is left field ? ...the ? cap be gettin on yo ass about *pause* is real ? youve been proven to be a lame ass ? ...? yo self and that flat ? white ? you call "? "
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aww damn they throwin shots at becky
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao why y'all ? going so hard in the fashion section of all places?
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    breh this is left field ? ...the ? cap be gettin on yo ass about *pause* is real ? youve been proven to be a lame ass ? ...? yo self and that flat ? white ? you call "? "

I'm not even going to roast you man. Just keep it moving, you and your bags of oranges.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options

whoa.. Who is this female you talkin bout.. I never seen no pics
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    whoa.. Who is this female you talkin bout.. I never seen no pics

uncle tom ass yessa ? ass type ? .... you know he keeps a lil white queen...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm not even going to roast you man. Just keep it moving, you and your bags of oranges.

see there you go again....i aint mexican...but you? you are a wack ass house ?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So we got Jackie Chan look a likes saying ? now, ? Wong LI don't ? over there and beat your ass with chopsticks.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    so we got jackie chan look a likes saying ? now, ? wong li don't ? over there and beat your ass with chopsticks.

? .. He called runnin wolf "wong li". Hahahaha

get em wolf! Hahahaha
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Still waiting on those AZ pics. I wanna know what you wear when you getting ready to shoot a congresswoman. I bet its jnco jeans tho.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So we got Jackie Chan look a likes saying ? now, ? Wong LI don't ? over there and beat your ass with chopsticks.

? you ? im half black and here in the south that makes you all black so ? you you "faceless ? " shout out to my boy gee...
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL!! ? are YOU mad? This muthafucka writing memoirs and ? ... I'm not reading all of that. I'm done with you man. Go home to that Section 8 house you call the suburbs, make a cup of tea, go look at the mirror. . Evaulate your ? ass fit... ? yourself.

yeh.. u read it.. stings dont it??

man.... who IS this ? !!?! damn mear 3.5k post and iv only recognized 2.. and both was some out to blue hatin ? ...