Why do u.s ? keep getting moved to in london?

Comments

• Saboi 10.5
    Saboi 10.5 Members Posts: 542
    edited July 2011
    Broad day lite.. Public place wit thousands of people around don't count.

lazy post, tarra abit ole bean
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Saboi 10.5 wrote: »
    thats some lazy culture your lot have with the guns, you cant tell me a person feels satisfied with a ? just by pulling a trigger at 10yards, where is the sport in that.

its like shooting bambi and 20 paces while the poor animal is drinking from a lake.

LMAO? Ok Idk if you being serious or not.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Same thing would happen if a Us ? came London.

does everyday
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? thinks he's Kraven the Hunter and ? . Who kills humans for sport?
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    I dont care where u been if you In the hood in the belly of that ? surrounded by mad ? you wouldn't make it

Especially if u started talkin wit that fruitpop accent

? outta here Its ? who would be shook to death in certain hoods let alone some cracka from uk

ok, i grew up in im sure a ghetto worse than anywhere in america

i find it intresting that you assume an accent = soft

asuumption is the mother of all ? ups.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    LMAO? Ok Idk if you being serious or not.

deadly serious
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I dont care where u been if you In the hood in the belly of that ? surrounded by mad ? you wouldn't make it

? outta here Its ? who would be shook to death in certain hoods let alone some cracka from uk

? i doubt you would make it in Lagos or Rio De Janiero, take a person out there environment and a lot wouldn't adapt, i've been much harder places than Brooklyn and New Orleanl, i've been to Lagos and seen people get burned alive on the street, i've stayed in Tivoli Gardens in Kingston for a decent amount of time, all these places i've mentioned are much more violent than most places in the U.S
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    garv wrote: »
    ? i doubt you would make it in Lagos or Rio De Janiero, take a person out there environment and a lot wouldn't adapt, i've been much harder places than Brooklyn and Queens fool, i've been to Lagos and seen people get burned alive on the street, i've stayed in Tivoli Gardens in Kingston for a decent amount of time, all these places i've mentioned are much more violent than most places in the U.S

thats where I spent most of my days growning up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    The end .
    lollerskates.gif

thread//////
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lmao @ coward talk. ? this look like? Streets of Rage? ? aint got time for all that tussle and bustle.

LMAO @ the Sega Genesis throwback

UK ? in 2011 thinking they Axel and Skate out here gon find out mofos in the US use guns for real

haha...........that ? is adorable tho
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Lmao ay this saboi cat dont even know

I'd take this cat and drop him off on pulaski and jackson and tell him to go buy some blow or some ?

You wouldn't make it 2 minutes you would get robbed I swear to ? especially if u a whiteboy

I know u gotta represent but the usa has the most homicides and violence for a reason this country ? up ? be dyin daily out here

Of course this aint africa where 7 years runnin around wit machetes choppin off crocodile heads and beheading grown men

But you definitely would be a victim

its becuase of the population.

lagos, kingston, the whole of somalia is twice as nasty as anywhere in america.

let me guess you have never left america.

we all would be a victim dropped into a random ghetto and set upon by goons, im not sure why you think you would survive? are you a super hero.

your counter is ? , switch your brain on.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Nah Shut the ? up

We talkin about the fruity UK not iraq and brazil

In YOUR country I'd run ? ,If u came to the usa you would work for us or get thrown onto the eway

so gangster, now im offically impressed :rolleyes:
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i see somebody finally took the bait of this thread.

i guess it's not worth mentioning that T/S brought up an lone 5 year old hearsay incident as his first post.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    im off to go get some fisn n chips n mushy peas, i shall dip into this thread later.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Nah Shut the ? up

In YOUR country I'd run ? ,If u came to the usa you would work for us or get thrown onto the eway

lmaooooooooooooooooooo.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? actin like he reppin Somalia
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    The end .
    lollerskates.gif

Man no matter how many times I see this.....*wipes tears from eyes* LMAO
  • garv
    edited July 2011
    Nah Shut the ? up

Lmao i doubt that, like i said i've been to far worse places and survived, your 500 dollars that you flash in your pictures wouldn't save you in the Uk nofigures.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Step away with your fistfight ways muthafucka this aint back in the days..you dont hear me tho- Big '93
  • garv
    edited July 2011
    thats where I spent most of my days growning up

I might go with my cousin again when hes going next year, his basically back and forth from London.
  • garv
    edited July 2011
    its becuase of the population.

lagos, kingston, the whole of somalia is twice as nasty as anywhere in america.

let me guess you have never left america.

we all would be a victim dropped into a random ghetto and set upon by goons, im not sure why you think you would survive? are you a super hero.

your counter is ? , switch your brain on.

Nofigures is delusional, his the Xena Warrior Princess of the internet forums, when he ain't busy flashing his 100 dollars to prove that he gets it in, his asking white boys online to meet up so he could spit shine their ? , dude is also an habitual liar, i memba this fool said he turned down 14 lucrative jobs, to be what a part time sale assistant in Wal Mart? Its best to not take people like him serious, he acts out his farfetched fantasies on Hip-Hop forums.
  • garv
    edited July 2011
    Whats the worst place u been to in america garv?

The worst hood

I never been out this country so I can only go off the city I grew up in which is the hands down the most violent major city in america

I've been to Brooklyn and Newark.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Worst places I've been to in America are Birmingham and Mobile Alabama
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Now imagine him sayin this in a UK accent

Fish n chips was rather tasty, i polished it off quick snap :D
  • Instant.
    Instant. Members Posts: 371
    edited July 2011
    I guarantee if any uk ? came to the u.s you would get ridiculed then mopped,robbed and ran off the block in any hood in america

shut your bloodclart mouth ? i got fam in the u.s i've hit bare strips in the u.s with my chain on no ? has said ? to me. ? in the us dont want it