Am I the only ? too shook to approach a group of girls by themselves?

nkflier23
nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in AKA Donkey
Cuz there always that one ? that try an ? slick and say somethin under here breath or somethin of that nature.

Comments

• hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Get ? /high and hope for the best.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Get ? /high and hope for the best.

exactly...not if im on that sauce...i will approach, and if one does say sumn slick and they laugh (which they will) ima roast all they ass lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    You should still try, if you get played then diss one of the girls in the group and move the hell on.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    At my age, a group of girls have become a pack of bitter b*tches.

Waiting for a chance to take out their past hurt on anything with a ? .
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited July 2011
    i feel you on this but with the influx of bi chicks in NY i gotta man up ? runnin trains these hoes could share me
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Man i don't normally do that, cause theres always that 1 ? that tries ruin ? , and your game got to be on point to do that cause you got to make sure you talk to all the girls while also trying to talk the girl you approached the group for, i've pulled it off before but its not something i always do.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Get high and hope for the best.

• Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited July 2011
    Like someone said on here before when they in groups at the club or just out and about they create some type of ? forcefield
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    I've done it when I know at least one of the girls in the group. Approaching a group when you don't know none of them? Nah.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    You're supposed to single out the hater (just aim for the fat one) and direct most of the conversation towards her so she feels special and then once they all get comfortable talking to you - switch it up and start flirting with the one you really like. At that point she can't really start hating on you and the one you like is probably sick of her being negative and cockblocking all the time anyway.

But no i've never actually been able to pull this off. The theory is sound but my game is weak.
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    binstar wrote: »
    You're supposed to single out the hater (just aim for the fat one) and direct most of the conversation towards her so she feels special and then once they all get comfortable talking to you - switch it up and start flirting with the one you really like. At that point she can't really start hating on you and the one you like is probably sick of her being negative and cockblocking all the time anyway.

But no i've never actually been able to pull this off. The theory is sound but my game is weak.

One of my friends read that book "the game", about pickup technique, and apparently if you go up to a group of girls you should kind of give the cold shoulder to the one you actually like. The idea being that they get jealous or something. Personally putting that much thinking into it is way too much effort.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I can't even approach one girl by myself, let alone a whole group....
  • Saboi 10.5
    Saboi 10.5 Members Posts: 542
    edited July 2011
    you lot read to much into it, just stroll over like a gent and talk like a normal confident grown man, if she feels the need to insult you, just say 'real nice ladies real nice' and vamoosh onto the next one.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    Cuz there always that one ? that try an ? slick and say somethin under here breath or somethin of that nature.

...that's not fear. That's your gut telling you it's a bad idea...

...because it is
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Naw I'm like that too, groups be the worst. Cuz if you want to buy one girl a drink her friends gonna want a drink too. If you only giving attention to one girl her friends are gonna catch feelings and may mess up your chances to talk with the one girl you want.

Also some chicks seem to act completely different when there around there friends and not alone. It's best to just stay away until she's buy herself or just talk to some other girl that's not in a group.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LOL you faaar from the only one ? . ? that can handle them situations smoothly is rare as hell. A lot of females buy into that "smooth ? " propaganda that be all in those love novels and chick flicks. The truth is hardly any of us are like that lol. I posted about this awhile ago.

Oh yeah, it aint being scared cuzzo it's called being a gentleman. Most of us are gentleman and we try to avoid any situation where we would make a female uncomfortable or rub them the wrong way(especially if you trying to get at her).
    At my age, a group of girls have become a pack of bitter b*tches.

Waiting for a chance to take out their past hurt on anything with a ? .
    I'm assuming you're around my age(27) or a tad bit older But yeah, I agree with this. Them be the haters in the click and they usually be the best friend that they listen to all the time. BUT YOU GOT SOME SMART ONES WHO KNOW THE HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT THEY'RE SURROUNDED BY AND BREAK AWAY. Some know that ? turns most men away and how they potnas be ? up they game(? blocking).
    Like someone said on here before when they in groups at the club or just out and about they create some type of ? forcefield
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for a proper name for that ? and I think I just found it. I think you are talking about me. I was the one who brought that up in americanloo's "women being comfortable with lesbian activity" thread.
    Saboi 10.5 wrote: »
    you lot read to much into it, just stroll over like a gent and talk like a normal confident grown man, if she feels the need to insult you, just say 'real nice ladies real nice' and vamoosh onto the next one.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway all ? and jokes aside.

the females out there are a tad bit nicer, outgoing and less snobbish than the girls are here real talk!!! you will notice a difference if you come over here trust me. girls from out there come here all nice, good light hearten attitudes, and down to earth. But soon as they get turned out hanging around american chicks all that goes out the window.

CMac wrote: »
    Naw I'm like that too, groups be the worst. Cuz if you want to buy one girl a drink her friends gonna want a drink too. If you only giving attention to one girl her friends are gonna catch feelings and may mess up your chances to talk with the one girl you want.

Also some chicks seem to act completely different when there around there friends and not alone. It's best to just stay away until she's buy herself or just talk to some other girl that's not in a group.
    big cosign, it's kinda like how we be acting all hard in front of our boys. But soon as we be with our chicks we start letting our "feminine side" out a little lol

This is the perfect theme song for this thread
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    ? dont intimidate me. if you not confident/nervous around em they'll see it easily, just gotta act normal.
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I can't even approach one girl by myself, let alone a whole group....

Weak as ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Nah, I usually take point on ? like that while my mans go around and come from the other side on the breezies
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Walk up to em...Punch the loudest ? in her eye and proceed to chop it up with the one you like. At first she'll be a little bit stand offish because you've dotted her friends eye but keep your fist clenched and your elbows bent and she'll straighten up too. Once you put the alpha ? in line you rule the pack...Happy hunting my dude.
  • American.Loo
    edited August 2011
    CMac wrote: »

Also some chicks seem to act completely different when there around there friends and not alone.
    It's best to just stay away until she's buy herself or just talk to some other girl that's not in a group.

This is another good point.

Even the most chill chick can turn into a diva when she gets a chance to.

Notice if a girl approches a group of guys solo and she clearly is feeling one dude all that stuntin ? doesnt happen

These chicks are silly. Yet wonder why they lonely.
  • American.Loo
    edited August 2011
    ? dont intimidate me. if you not confident/nervous around em they'll see it easily, just gotta act normal.

Women don't intimidate me either. The reason I wouldnt slide up on a bunch of strange chicks is because I understand the power of groupthink.

Just like you wouldn't catch Hov doing an interview on Jerry Springer, you wont catch me trying to be a gentlemen before a group of ducks. Their mind aint ready for that.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    This is another good point.

Even the most chill chick can turn into a diva when she gets a chance to.Notice if a girl approches a group of guys solo and she clearly is feeling one dude all that stuntin ? doesnt happen

These chicks are silly. Yet wonder why they lonely.

This is a great point. Chicks will stunt for a cheap laugh from their friends.

To answer your question, nope I avoid it too. Hell I've been cockblocked by girls in pairs....and I learned later on the girl she blocked me on was actually feeling me. Hatin ass ? .

The more girls added to that equation, the more pointless I feel the venture is.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Yes...they're known as cockblockers. Shut 'em down off the top if they try to clown.