Walked in on my ? fkcin a midget.. SMH

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Last night I went to some pool party at a co-workers house and bought a few of my dudes wit me. It wasn't really that hot so it wasn't anyone really in the pool.

One of boys left.. The rest of us stayed and got a lil ? . Now we looking for my boy that left because he never told us he was leaving.

On the way home he called us letting us know he left so we decided to play a prank on him on our way home. (? ? )

Pull up at his house. I had a sheet in my trunk from when i went to the beach. I put it over my head and walked through the ally where his kitchen window was at.. (We all laughing like we smoked something)

Still hysterical... My boy decides it would be even funnier if we climbed in the window instead of knocking on the door. My boy got in through the window and opened the kitchen door to let us in..

(sheet back over my head) Hysterical! I fell and knocked the recycling can over in the kitchen. I thought that would of made him come in the kitchen so we just hidden in the dark and was gonna surprise him when he turned the light on. (he didn't come)

Decided to start making ghost noises walking through the living room. Nothing!

Hear bed squeaking and some moaning. (NOW WE REALLY READY TO GET HIM)

Get to the bedroom door.. (He's almost 7ft tall at about 260 in weight)

My other boy takes a hat from the closet and covers his face with it. I remove the sheet and put my tea shirt over my face.. Now we want to make it look like a home invasion.

The room door cracked so we kick the door the rest of the way open!

Comcast remote in my hand like it's a gun.. HE SCREAMS LIKE A OTIS REDDING!

At first we just stood there in disbelief as it appeared he was on the bed with a small child or a doll or some ? .. Seen it was the same midget chick who he ran into some weeks ago and made fun of and clowned at the though of hittin it.

I kinda wanted to see what midget sex was like until now.. Her body looked so ? deformed laying there with nothing on! I can't do it.

Anyway. That's the story of my life man..

Comments