Racial stereotypes in talking ? ? commercials?

Daniel Plainview
Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
edited July 2011 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I view all of these commercials as contemptible and ridiculous but I see your point.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Huruma wrote: »
    I view all of these commercials as contemptible and ridiculous but I see your point.

Tell the truth, you were thinking of little girl ? in those videos, werent you?
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Those ads would be a lot better if they had actual talking ? 's instead of hands.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Ha.. Ha.. and .. ha

Ahhh.. AMERICA
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LOL @ The ? doing a neck roll.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LOL at the sideways hand imitating ? placement.

Don't use commercial douches. They weaken your ? walls and can cause miscarriages. ectopic pregnancy, and pelvic inflammation, bacterial infections, and a host of other ailments.

I was a gynecologist in college.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Tell the truth, you were thinking of little girl ? in those videos, werent you?

You got me.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    LOL at the sideways hand imitating ? placement.

Don't use commercial douches. They weaken your ? walls and can cause miscarriages. ectopic pregnancy, and pelvic inflammation, bacterial infections, and a host of other ailments.

I was a gynecologist in college.

we need more black male gynos... im soo over old white men looking at my ? ..

but yea... the commericals were funny to me. mods.. move this thread.. thanks.
  • Rual
    Rual Members Posts: 92
    edited July 2011
    why do womenn need 2 get their poosy lookeed at so much??? Men don'tt have 2 get their dickz examined every 6 monthz. but women got 2 get their poosies examed???
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited July 2011
    Wonder down under.

Was that even actually a black lady doing the voice over?

Ay! Ay! Ay!
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I hope to be in ? Land tonight
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited July 2011
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Was that black V.. the Popeyes chick.. lmao.. just came to me
  • game changer
    game changer Members Posts: 217
    edited July 2011
    Rual wrote: »
    why do womenn need 2 get their poosy lookeed at so much??? Men don'tt have 2 get their dickz examined every 6 monthz. but women got 2 get their poosies examed???

cuz babies go through em
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    people kinda touchy huh

? didnt bother me
  • BlackCelebrityEnergy
    BlackCelebrityEnergy Members Posts: 23
    edited July 2011
    Wow the Universe will always send you an answer if you seek it. So keep in mind the ENERGY of your Avatar then read this article about the Energy of Black woman's ? .

http://bit.ly/hqiv3O

Women like in the picture need to be examined maybe every 3 months or less,she probably experiences ? trauma.
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    Wow the Universe will always send you an answer if you seek it. So keep in mind the ENERGY of your Avatar then read this article about the Energy of Black woman's ? .

http://bit.ly/hqiv3O

Women like in the picture need to be examined maybe every 3 months or less,she probably experiences ? trauma.
    That is literally the best new website I have visited all day.

And it's 10:49PM over here.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    That is literally the best new website I have visited all day.

And it's 10:49PM over here.

before i click what joyful experiences did you just take in?
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    before i click what joyful experiences did you just take in?
    To sum it up: It had pictures of females with fat ? ; but it also talked about the metaphysical energies produced by the black woman's ass, Ying Yang Twins, the destruction and abuse of the black woman's ass, Bartholin Cysts on women's vaginas, the universe's affect on the black woman's ass, the aggressive nature of the black woman's ass, and some other ? .

My brain is full of ? right now.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    To sum it up: It had pictures of females with fat ? ; but it also talked about the metaphysical energies produced by the black woman's ass, Ying Yang Twins, the destruction and abuse of the black woman's ass, Bartholin Cysts on women's vaginas, the universe's affect on the black woman's ass, the aggressive nature of the black woman's ass, and some other ? .

My brain is full of ? right now.
    ok sounds clickable
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    About "Buffy the Body":
    Her body gets attention because she's like a "Chitlin". Those who eat "Chitlins" should be able to understand her ENERGY.

For those who are confused, "Chitlins" are pig intestines.Despite this, when you put a plate of "Chitlins" in front of a person who likes them, they will say "hmm that looks good". Buffy's body is the same way.
    chitlins.jpeg

When a low standard, or jail culture man sees a body like Buffy's even though it lacks proportion and looks like a thick piece of ham walking, they will say "damn she looks good". Even if a woman like Buffy looks like she would die after going up two flights of stairs, they say "she looks good".

This ? is amazing.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    lmao

i thought that was a pic of used condoms :-/
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    This ? is GOAT:
    I am so outraged and disappointed in the type of women Black men openly admire and seem to glamorize in the spotlight.

Let me pause

I'm pausing because I know how the simple mind thinks. The simple mind is not complex, that's why it's simple. The simple mind does not understand compromise and weighing ENERGY.

I could care less what type of women Black men look at, ? off to or drool over if they are kept under the bed. To flood this culture with trash like Amber Rose is an abomination to the self and this culture. These type of women need to be kept under the bed in the basement or in the bathroom.

I thank ? every day that I had a father that would never drool over openly, not to mention bring a woman like Amber Rose around. My father would have never openly admired a woman like Amber Rose. If she was under his bed I wouldn't know it, it would be a contained ENERGY.

Black men in this era like Jamie Fox have the lowest standards, the worst parenting ENERGY and don't seem to care. Jamie Fox has a daughter of his own. Despite this he is ok with standing behind a woman like Amber Rose in order to make money.

I have a higher consciousness and think in a more complex way. So unless Amber Rose was the last woman alive who's attractive and had a nice body(neither has to do with being good on radio but anyway......)why would I empower her and her ENERGY. Why wouldn't I use my influence and exposure to empower a better ENERGY, after-all I could still have the other under the bed or in contained circumstances.