What're Your Dreams Like When You Sleep

Options
2»

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I be havin that dream that I'm falling from a high distance and am gonna land on my face.
    Right before I hit the ground my alarm clock manages to wake me up.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wet dreams are very consistent...
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i usually have dreams about fighting for some reason.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My dreams usto be crazy but now they are like a copy of reality.90% of the times I know the people in my dreams.Thats whats crazy.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Usually weird, lucid dreams. In my last one, this sexy chick I know was sitting over me while slowly getting her throat slit, they would cut, and wait a while before cutting deeper. At first, she was smiling, but after the first cut she started crying, once her trachea was cut she had a hard time breathing as the blood was getting in her windpipe. She threw up after a while through her cut esophagus, and died shortly afterward. Then her head was completely cut off, and it dropped down on my chest. They took her body, and removed the organs, and drained the blood. This was when I noticed the drainage system all led to a concealed tub in the floor. They added her organs to the tub as well, before cutting her limbs off and tossing them in along with her empty torso. Lastly, they took her head from me, and cut it open to take out the brain; which was also added to the tub. In the end, I sufficently bound and tossed in the tub of her blood/remains before they sealed the top, where I eventually drowned.

It was foolish, because she wouldn't have had enough blood for me to drown in.
    Classic dream, 2010 fiat.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had a dream a hamburger was eating me.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have some weird ass dreams.

Two nights ago i had a dream i was beating up a young Jay Z.

I mean i was stomping on his ass ? talking ? kicking him in the face on some mma type ? the whole nine.