Vado or Nipsey Hussle?????

joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Both young guns are my favorite new comers from the East/West.. Always was a dip head but Vado adds a whole new dimension to the dip squad though he's not a member but u feel me.. Vado is prob the hottest spitta comin out of NY rite now... Nipsey Hussle from my hometown is doing similar like Vado but without any help from any top head n/h I.e. Killa Cam... Nipsey has rejuvenated West Coast rap sumn Vish.. the Marathon has to be one of the top 5 mixtapes this year... Who do u think has a better chance to blow out of Vado & Nips

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    nipsey got afew things i like cant say tthat about vado.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Vado has a better chance because alot of his songs has been geared towards radio and he has help from Cam.

Nipsey is my fav new artist and makes way better music than Vado but his music is too street driven and he doesnt have a major name backing him for him to get that major exposure.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    id say nipsey over drake, j cole when it comes to flow
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2011
    This can be a good thread keep it comin n/h
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I hope Nipsey blows n/h but the only West Coast cats getting mainstream attention are Lil B, Odd Future, and those 2 white girls...damn shame considering all the good up-and-rappers the West has rite now
    So I gotta say Vado
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Both are cool, I prefer vado, slime flu was pretty good and those boss of all bosses tapes = fire
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Loved this song, always thought that it would have made a great theme song for a Gatorade commercial or Espn.

Just thinking from a Manager, promotional standpoint.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    even though I'm from LA I still gotta say Vado.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Haven't heard alot of nipsey .. prolly none at all so im a say Vado... even tho Vado is very repetitive
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2011
    Haven't heard alot of nipsey .. prolly none at all so im a say Vado... even tho Vado is very repetitive

U missin out, download The Marathon and u will experience real ? talkin... Vado can sound reptitive but he holds his own.. I wouldn't consider Odd Future or Lil B west coast reppers especially not that whyte ? .. Nipsey also has a nice mixtape collection, he just might be a lil too gangsta for these ? rappers that's out rite now..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Goin wit Vado cuz I enjoy his music and its nice for NY to have some young blood. I dont try to listen to Nipsey due to me not liking west coast music at all
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Vado only newer NY rapper I been checkin for
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty much a toss up, but i think i'm leaning towards Nipsey, although it's great fro NY to produce new talent in rappers like Vado.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty much a toss up, but i think i'm leaning towards Nipsey, although it's great fro NY to produce new talent in rappers like Vado.

The thing I like about both Nipsey & Vado is that they rep where they are from authentically.. They are pretty much the same type of rapper but Vado is the NY gangsta and Nips Hussle is the LA Hoo ryder... U really can't go wrong with either.. Nipsey Hussle isn't your average CA gangsta rapper, the kid spittin GNC power bars and give you an honest perspective of what it is growing up in LA.. The thing I like Vado for is the Harlem Swagg n/h, Cam couldn't have picked a better protege.. When Vado raps he makes me feel like I'm from Harlem and I've never even been to the east coast.. His metaphor skills and boss flow is captivating... HUHHHHH??????
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The thing I like about both Nipsey & Vado is that they rep where they are from authentically.. They are pretty much the same type of rapper but Vado is the NY gangsta and Nips Hussle is the LA Hoo ryder... U really can't go wrong with either.. Nipsey Hussle isn't your average CA gangsta rapper, the kid spittin GNC power bars and give you an honest perspective of what it is growing up in LA.. The thing I like Vado for is the Harlem Swagg n/h, Cam couldn't have picked a better protege.. When Vado raps he makes me feel like I'm from Harlem and I've never even been to the east coast.. His metaphor skills and boss flow is captivating... HUHHHHH??????

Yeah, i lean more towards Nipsey because i was raised on the likes of Styles and other 'NY Gangsta' rappers. Besides The Game, no other emcees from the West really caught my ear from the last decade. I cosign the bolded though, Nipsey is the truth.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, i lean more towards Nipsey because i was raised on the likes of Styles and other 'NY Gangsta' rappers. Besides The Game, no other emcees from the West really caught my ear from the last decade. I cosign the bolded though, Nipsey is the truth.

Nip could take over if he could get the right people with him.. idk y Dr. Dre ain't tryna mess with him, Cali has no loyalty tho