Could Any DC,Marvel,Capcom, ETC. Character beat a Super Saiyan?

Options
1235»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I see u still don't wanna give the Surfer his due in this comparison, huh?
    huh? I'm a huge Surfer fan. I have most of his books. I was just talking about that Defenders issue
    Like I said, depending on who's writing the story, the Surfer's been on the losing end of some ? stories. The one that takes the cake for is when he was actually hurt by one of Storm's lightning bolts. Yet, here u have a being who's ? near on divine levels, who can withstand being in the dead center of a star and being in a black hole. This guy has gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor and War World Hulk and survived. Yet this ? was hurt by Storm???

He's more powerful than Thor, although it may never be shown in continuity and that Storm and BP was nonsense. Most of Surfer's low showings came when Galactus depowered him and trapped him on earth. Otherwise, there's not too many folks who can touch baby G. Surfer and Thor are mixing it up now in Mighty Thor. Odin and Galactus will fight this month or next.
    Surfer has dropped Beta Ray Bill with a punch recently. Some consider Bill to be Thor's equal
    Surfer has beaten two Galactus level beings in Tenebrous and Aegis
    Surfer has beaten the Hulk and could have killed him
    He's always beaten extra powerful guys in his history.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    In regards to brute strength, we've all seen Goku get the ? stomped outta him several times. Plus, dem Saiyans are kinda cocky in fights and are easily outsmarted at times.
    It's usually by folks more powerful than him
    Meanwhile, the Surfer is taking punches on the chin from powerhouses like the She-Hulk and not even flinching. Yall see that not even the Sentry could withstand a punch from her:
    to be fair, She-Hulk is alot stronger now than she was back then.
    778550-silversurfer03603iy4_super.jpg

905997-0_shehulk_super.jpg
    In regards to energy manipulation, if the Surfer could do this to Firelord imagine wtf he'd do to Goku and any energy based attack that he'd throw at him:

905416-80366_initial4_super.jpg

905417-80377_initial6_super.jpg

Not even a fair fight...by any means
    [/quote]
    Yeah Surfer is a G, unfortunately he can't do those things to folks who are more powerful than himself, otherwise he'd have no problems with the liks of Thanos, the Runner, Odin and Galactus. Surfer is easily more powerful than Firelord, but even in those scan, he talks about the heat of stars is nothing to him, but Firelord's flames are a product of Galactus' science, so he can't sit in there forever
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SSJ4 Goku>>>ANYONE in the comic book universe not named Galactus.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SSJ4 Goku>>>ANYONE in the comic book universe not named Galactus.

Superboy Prime is crushing him...
    Thanos is crushing him
    Franklin Richards... over
    Phoenix....