What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

They went in on Big Seans album on this review!

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason

LMFAO ass off, DayDay and DetroitBoi ain't gonna like this.
banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.

Replies

• mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    You were so excited to make this thread that you didn't even read a couple threads down to see it was already made. Shame...
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Lol..they basically ethered Big Sean's album...
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    damn so cold
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    soon as one nigga said BIG Sean has one of the worst flows, it became hating..i was agreeing up until that point

bunch of ol ass nigga who are out of touch with the world hating
  • JUXcaptainHOOKJUXcaptainHOOK Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    soon as one nigga said BIG Sean has one of the worst flows, it became hating..i was agreeing up until that point

exactly what i said
  • hefty-vulturestatushefty-vulturestatus Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Soulja boy? Wacka Flacka? Bow wow? Romeo? Really? This actually makes me curious to listen to his album just to see if it's really that bad. I thought Big Sean was supposed to be better than that at least.
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    finally famous wasnt that bad
    i dont know what these niggas is talking about
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm probably around these cats age, I get what they are attempting to say as far as the overall synopsis of the album is "glitter"

Sean's lyrical mechanics are dope though to me, I like how he does his thing. I just can't get down with everything he talking about but I can say the same about a lot of rappers.
  • Big Sean AndersonBig Sean Anderson Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    mutha fuck my opponent boiiii these niggas just mad because i fucked their bitch with a louis vutton condom nigga....that nigga in the dreads sound like he was adopted by carlton banks pops and raised in cali ole beverly hills 90210 sounding nigga
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

if u cant admit his flow is very unorthodox, throwed off @ times ... u in denial and making up excuses for big sean ... u act like he flow like jayz or something ... flow wise big sean is alot closer to silk da shocker or cormega ... the only good thing about big seans flow is that he @least is still on beat ... u really see the faults in his flow when hes on a track with another artist
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    disagree ^ BIG Sean flow is not even close to being the worst, which is what one guy described it as

I can say J Cole is sounds offbeat sometimes, but again i would never say his flow is the worst

Big Sean can hold his own when to comes to flow..

niggas hating for the sake of hating
  • Big Sean AndersonBig Sean Anderson Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Soulja boy? Wacka Flacka? Bow wow? Romeo? Really? This actually makes me curious to listen to his album just to see if it's really that bad. I thought Big Sean was supposed to be better than that at least.

Special Deal on amazon boiiii get my album for 5 dollars......subway

http://www.amazon.com/Finally-Famous-Explicit/dp/B0057KYZS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312143077&sr=8-1
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Special Deal on amazon boiiii get my album for 5 dollars......subway

http://www.amazon.com/Finally-Famous-Explicit/dp/B0057KYZS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312143077&sr=8-1

just bought another copy even though I already had it
  • young lawyoung law Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    cant believe these old ass dudes hatin on the sean album
    sayin its too fly and flashy
    what the fukk they expected
    they really thought this nigga was bout to come wit the hard detroit shit