Yo, I've straight up started a VASECTOMY FUND

MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
For two reasons:

1. Had my 2nd pregnancy scare of my life last month, ? was traumatizing

2. My boy just found out this ugly/fat hoodrat chick that lives in our building is pregnant by him. Dude was so ashamed about ? her that he didn't even tell ANYONE. Now she's having his seed, already four/five months pregnant. Just so fat that no one noticed

This ? is scary out here. I'm not sure if I EVER want kids, but I know I don't even wanna have to think about them before I turn 30 (I'm 19). ? is getting more fertile by the day, brehs

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if you have insurance its like $250 bruh.

but yeah, the fear of knockin up some chick just because she got a fatty caused me to slow down with all that

chicks be the biggest hoes, but lettem get pregnant. all of a sudden they christians and wanna keep the baby
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Don't ? every woman you see that has a fat ass- problem solved!
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011

"You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies has on a man!"
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    Don't ? every woman you see that has a fat ass- problem solved!

College life, brehs. All these chicks that leave home and wanna make up for lost time
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Safe sex ftw already
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    A vasectomy at 19 is prolly the stupidest ? I'be heard in a while. Why not just strap up and pull out?
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    how about a condom fund.

either that or an aids/life insurance fund.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yo bruh i keep getting papercuts on my left hand because of my carelessness. i think im just gonna chop that ? off. ? it im never gonna do ? with my left hand anyway.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    we need a sub-forum to cut down on these "lack of common sense" threads.

lets call it:

The Young and Dumb.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    mine was free. got in the military....
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I got mine when I was 27, best decision of my life. I knew I didn't want children, so it made sense to take the venom out the snake. Plus I don't ever have to worry about a broad telling me "It's yours and I'm keeping it"
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    binstar wrote: »
    how about a condom fund.

either that or an aids/life insurance fund.

Condoms ain't 100% though. I CANNOT afford to have a kid in the next 4/5 years. It's not even an option, I'll be mad as ? just paying for AN ABORTION.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    yo bruh i keep getting papercuts on my left hand because of my carelessness. i think im just gonna chop that ? off. ? it im never gonna do ? with my left hand anyway.

Stupid analogy, when trying to make someone atleast say something LESS stupid.

1. I'll still be able to ?

2. Vastecomies are reversible

Try again
  • lucabrazi
    lucabrazi Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    man i'm glad ? ain't trusting these ? . i was talking about doing the same ? . got one crazy ass ? as the mother of my kid and i'll be damned to even risk it again.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    vasectomies are not guaranteed to be reversible .... oh

and someone must've never taught your friend that he doesnt have to pounce on every sexual opportunity that he comes across
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    1) Your boy is a clown. Stop knocking down BLIMPIE ? raw/. That's his fault.

2) Stop letting his situation affect you. Just be careful with you start piping jawns. Wear them ? condoms.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    vasectomies are not guaranteed to be reversible .... ohand someone must've never taught your friend that he doesnt have to pounce on every sexual opportunity that he comes across

I wouldn't be TOO mad if I never had kids. Them ? /? is expensive as ? and VERY time consuming. #NarcissismSwag
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if you have insurance its like $250 bruh.

but yeah, the fear of knockin up some chick just because she got a fatty caused me to slow down with all that

chicks be the biggest hoes, but lettem get pregnant. all of a sudden they christians and wanna keep the baby

smh at you comparing sex to murder.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »

"You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies has on a man!"

that white chick was bad to me for some reason..Jan

but ? lose all judgement when some ? is in their faces. DONT be one of those ?
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Maybe its because Im a man. But I never understood for the life of me why a woman would want to keep a baby off a quick ? . Why put a kid in that single parent situation? Can one of you IC females come in here and give a few explanations for this phenomena to me?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ItsBboy! wrote: »
    Maybe its because Im a man. But I never understood for the life of me why a woman would want to keep a baby off a quick ? . Why put a kid in that single parent situation? Can one of you IC females come in here and give a few explanations for this phenomena to me?

Why do some negros think that having an abortion is easy as pie? You are basically killing a life, that's what's hard about it. Unless a woman has absolutely no emotions what so ever, that ? is going to effect her...
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Nothing about a quick ? is meant to be long term...if it was there would be a relationship. If it's not agreed to be a long term thing, don't make it one...and if you can't handle that process, don't be about that life. I'm strictly talking one-nighters and flings.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I have no desire or plans on having children

I've been contemplating on donating some of my eggs and ?