• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    361319161.jpg

J. Cole, Drake, and Nas at OVO Fest
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? Drake brought out Stevie Wonder and Nas... and got them both to perform?
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited August 2011
    What's up with Omen? Every song he does on his own SUCKS BIG TIME. But everytime he hops on a song with J. Cole the dude snaps like a ? . "You heard I was ballin' I probably meant tears" - Omen on Enchanted. Think about that for a second.
  • ThatA
    edited August 2011
    Jay Z is doing with Cole what he did with Kanye. He's a cold calculating bastard with Kanye, and he's doing the same with Cole., Have any of y'all heard Big Brother from Kanye? He basically thanks him for not holding his hand through the process of his debut album. Kanye had ONE Jay Z feature on College Dropout too. Big Sean isn't gonna succeed years from now because he's had ? handed to him from day one. 18 years old and he was signed and he had all kinds of features on his debut album, while J. Cole was thirsty as ? to even get recognition at the age of 26.

Give Jay Z more credit, I think he's doing ? behind the scenes we don't know 'bout.
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ThatA wrote: »
    Jay Z is doing with Cole what he did with Kanye. He's a cold calculating bastard with Kanye, and he's doing the same with Cole., Have any of y'all heard Big Brother from Kanye? He basically thanks him for not holding his hand through the process of his debut album. Kanye had ONE Jay Z feature on College Dropout too. Big Sean isn't gonna succeed years from now because he's had ? handed to him from day one. 18 years old and he was signed and he had all kinds of features on his debut album, while J. Cole was thirsty as ? to even get recognition at the age of 26.

Give Jay Z more credit, I think he's doing ? behind the scenes we don't know 'bout.

This doesn't make sense at all.
  • ThatA
    edited August 2011
    I was trying to compare him to another protoge of another mainstream rapper and what his drive for success is. I was never good at transitions in paragraphs at school haha.
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited August 2011
    Lmao ? J. Cole is 26?

WTF? I thought this ? was like 21.

? damn...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    stop playing dumb. you know why. behind every clumsy artist there is a shady CEO turning the other cheek. MMG getting videos and promo because Rick Ross is interested in ACTUALLY pushing his artist as well as his brand out to the consumers. Jay Z has never shown interest of elevating cole. Jay Z has never came in the public eye united with none of his artists. I never seen a pic of Cole and Jay Z together. damn. Roc Nation dont have no kind of foundation because the landowner dont want no ? building on his property. like i said stop playing dumb. how that look like he working on a album with kanye with Frank Ocean and Cudi while cole aint got no kind of buzz going for his album. oh yeah them 5 days done passed. Jay Z couldnt even give him a verse for the album. smmfh. but thats supposed to be the roc nation. all black everything. and plus i see what you did right there. now you trying to get off that J cole bandwagon and act like you aint a fan because you know this ? is going to flop. you think you slick. you aint never address j cole as "this ? " or "dude" before. dont distance yourself now from him. stay put ? . you was the main one since 2009 talking about how classic j cole album was going to be. you was the one poppin off in here talking about how successful work out was going to be. dont abandon ship now. you said j cole could do 200k in one week. smh @ your fake complaint

Go study WIz come up and shut the ? up!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    What's up with Omen? Every song he does on his own SUCKS BIG TIME. But everytime he hops on a song with J. Cole the dude snaps like a ? . "You heard I was ballin' I probably meant tears" - Omen on Enchanted. Think about that for a second.

Omen = Sauce Money

lmfao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

why do dumb ? from soft backgrounds choose getting accounts here these days ?

? big sean is 23 and what do u mean give jay more credit ..... credit for what besides sitting back and watching his artist tumble because he's salty that he doesn't see nothing valuable in them to bite and pick off ....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How is it possible for Rick Ross and MMG to put out 50 videos to ten songs, and it's taking this ? J Cole a month to put out a video. Dude needs to get a camera man in his crew or something.

whats this your hopping off the bandwagon post ? LoL ? follower .

werent u the one talking about grooming and ? LoL now he's "dude" that needs to get a camera man ....
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    It never fails. Jay Z always gets mentioned in threads about J.Cole when they have nothing to do with Jay Z in the first place and everything to do with ? J.Cole can do for himself. J.Cole has already aid that he wants to fail or succeed on his own. I keep telling folks the hate for Cole has nothing to do with him at all. It has everything to do with Jay Z though
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    It never fails. Jay Z always gets mentioned in threads about J.Cole when they have nothing to do with Jay Z in the first place and everything to do with ? J.Cole can do for himself. J.Cole has already aid that he wants to fail or succeed on his own. I keep telling folks the hate for Cole has nothing to do with him at all. It has everything to do with Jay Z though

blame the jay dickriders who cant help but mention him .
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    blame the jay dickriders who cant help but mention him .

Umm a Jay Z hater mentioned him first in this very thread...and have been doing so in other threads. Miss me with that jay dickrider/camel jockey/jayhovah witness dumb ? my mans
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Umm a Jay Z hater mentioned him first in this very thread...and have been doing so in other threads. Miss me with that jay dickrider/camel jockey/jayhovah witness dumb ? my mans

i'm not missing u with ? ? i'm hitting u with how it is .... jay dickriders who can't help but hang on his nuts are the reason his name gets mentioned ..
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Damn...i'll check this out later on.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    i'm not missing u with ? ? i'm hitting u with how it is .... jay dickriders who can't help but hang on his nuts are the reason his name gets mentioned ..

So what about this thread then? Also no homie, miss me with that stupid ? haters mention Jay Z more than his fans do. I'm not for that obvious dumb ? you trynna spew on my computer screen
    wesker-dodging-o.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    So what about this thread then? Also no homie, miss me with that stupid ? haters mention Jay Z more than his fans do. I'm not for that obvious dumb ? you trynna spew on my computer screen
    wesker-dodging-o.gif

what about this thread ? u as usual defending jigga like your his nephew ....
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    wesker-dodging-o.gif

The same can be said for j.cole too.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    what about this thread ? u as usual defending jigga like your his nephew ....

YES! I was waiting for the eventual jigga warrior accusation, just like I was expecting the dodging of the fact that a jigga hater actually mentioned Jay Z first in this thread
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    YES! I was waiting for the eventual jigga warrior accusation, just like I was expecting the dodging of the fact that a jigga hater actually mentioned Jay Z first in this thread

u have no choice but to wait for the "jigga warrior" shoutout when your in here doing your duties ....

keep it up young spark .. one day u might get a feature on blueprint 9: a dialoge to late age hustling ......
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    u have no choice but to wait for the "jigga warrior" shoutout when your in here doing your duties ....

keep it up young spark .. one day u might get a feature on blueprint 9: a dialoge to late age hustling ......

Yes, he makes a false claim that I'm in here defending Jay all the while making a false claim that I'm a jigga warrior as well. Simply brilliant, but then again what could I expect from someone resourceful enough to use peanut oil as a sexual lubricant? This man is a total genius I tell ya
  • ThatA
    edited August 2011
    why do dumb ? from soft backgrounds choose getting accounts here these days ?

? big sean is 23 and what do u mean give jay more credit ..... credit for what besides sitting back and watching his artist tumble because he's salty that he doesn't see nothing valuable in them to bite and pick off ....

Dumb ? ? Word up to you I assume. And ? , soft background? I seen ? that'd make your cry to your moms, ? outta here.

Sean got signed at 18 or 19.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Yes, he makes a false claim that I'm in here defending Jay all the while making a false claim that I'm a jigga warrior as well. Simply brilliant, but then again what could I expect from someone resourceful enough to use peanut oil as a sexual lubricant? This man is a total genius I tell ya

you know honestly your like the 5th poster that has tried using this like it holds some weight ?
    what does that have to do with u being a 19 year old aspiring rapper that is in awe of a 46 year old mc like he's your father when in fact that 46 year old man has no children nor does he know your apparent long lost father ....