Worst nightmare you can recall having, while asleep...

Options
2»

Comments

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had one of those sleep paralysis nightmare things and I was a little shook from it.

? happens to me like 3 times a week smh
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dream, that I was going around town lynching crakaz! ? n freddy kruger was after my ass.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dreamt I was chosen as a neutral. During the war between ? and Satan, I was being persuaded to join either side. But only Satan would try to recruit me, not ? . Satan would show up and tell me, "If you want to live in this war, ? the ? mary." So he took me to a secluded spot in Heaven where she was praying and fasting. I crept behind her, grabbed her by her throat, and told her, "Unless you want your throat slit, shut the ? up!" She did. I ripped off her dress, pulled out my ? , and ? her for a good 3 hours without her saying a word except crying. After, I was done, Satan and his minions gave me a round of applause. I went back to earth with unlimited health and ammo and started spraying ? . After I done killed a few hundred people, I was promoted as General in The Dark Lord's army. Then I woke up within a dream, telling this story to a Psychiatrist at a mental hospital.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mine just happened. I couldn't access these IC pages.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mine just happened. I couldn't access these IC pages.

? was terrifying.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? was terrifying.

My F5 key broke.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The sleep paralysis has happened to me plenty of times. Ish is crazy. It was even crazy when I saw this dark image standing next to the bed.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A few years ago I got shot 8 times, the situationnwould replay in my dreams.....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    The sleep paralysis has happened to me plenty of times. Ish is crazy. It was even crazy when I saw this dark image standing next to the bed.

The ? is ? up. The worst ones I've ever had I puked in my dream in my room. Like I puked and felt all the feelings of vomiting off the side of my bed, but it never happened. One time I thought I saw my dog hanging from the ceiling fan by his neck.

The scariest was when I was living alone up north, and in I was paraylzed... and I had that very acute sense of danger that always comes before it gets bad, and I could hear foot steps thoughout the cabin, then I could see the shadow of the feet behind the door, and it slowly started opening, and my gun was right next to me, but I was paralyzed. Then for some reason I vomited.

Then I woke in real life, looked and there was no ? , my gun was in my closet not next to me bed, and I walked through the cabin and nobody was there.

I've had a few where I see the dark shadow on the other side of the room. And its like it sees that I can see it and know its there, so it rushes across the room at me. ? why didn't I have to think of all this ? I'm not gonna sleep good tonight, and its been almost a year since my last real bad episode.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ive had that sleep paralysis thing happen to me has happened since i was a teenager feel like i cant move then feeling like someone is dragging me off the bed freaks me out everytime...
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I had never heard or seen anyone/anything until last week, and for some reason it only happens when i take a nap during the day and never at night..
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I had one of those sleep paralysis nightmare things and I was a little shook from it.

This used to happen at least twice a year. Haven't had one in a couple years now.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DONT KNOW IF YALL NOTICED OR NOT... BUT EVERYBODY THAT HAD A Sleep paralysis NIGHTMARE CLAIM TO HAVE HAD A DARK FIGURE STANDING OVER THEM OR SOMETHING TRYING TO ATTACK THEM.... YALL BETTER START PRAYING WHEN THAT JUNK HAPPEN...

I USED 2 HAVE THEM DREAMS... COULDNT MOVE FOR NOTHING.. SO EVERY TIME IT WOULD HAPPEN I WOULD CALL ON JESUS ANND I WOULD WAKE UP
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DONT KNOW IF YALL NOTICED OR NOT... BUT EVERYBODY THAT HAD A Sleep paralysis NIGHTMARE CLAIM TO HAVE HAD A DARK FIGURE STANDING OVER THEM OR SOMETHING TRYING TO ATTACK THEM.... YALL BETTER START PRAYING WHEN THAT JUNK HAPPEN...

I USED 2 HAVE THEM DREAMS... COULDNT MOVE FOR NOTHING.. SO EVERY TIME IT WOULD HAPPEN I WOULD CALL ON JESUS ANND I WOULD WAKE UP

This is what I think based on my dreams.

If the dark figure succeeds in whatever its trying to do to you, then you fall asleep (that part of sleep where you "dream black").
    But most people try to fight this off and end up waking up or tossing and turning all night.
    You supposedly only dream when you first go to sleep and when you are getting ready to wake up and I think people that can fall asleep fast really don't dream or have this problem, and they sleep good.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yall some scary ass ? . yall need to start living right lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I dreamed I had a 69 with Star Jones

and u liked it...don't front
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    ? this happened to me last week, I was so ? scared and I heard someone telling me not to be afraid and it was "lights out" I wanted to cry..

Edit:.. i guess it wasn't really a nightmare cuz it was during the day.. and i was awake i just couldn't move.

wtf...that ? sound spooky as ?