Can You Just Let Your S/O Walk Out or Leave Without An Argument Being Resolved?

riddlerap
riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
that ? annoys me. sometimes she just has to go somewhere, or maybe she wants to sleep. and in some cases she has to go somewhere but then she'll tell me she doesnt feel like talking on her phone even though she could.

? ? that. i cant just let some ? sit there in my mind and be unresolved, i wanna finish it ASAP. the sleep one is annoying as hell too cause its only sleep, like damn, it might only take a few minutes to talk it out but she just gets all set to sleep instead. going along with that, sometimes she'll just get her points in then say shes tired.

what yall think? i just feel like i want to resolve whatever it is before we're apart so im not just dwelling on it for a long time, which will probably make it worse, and make it spill over into the next day or later that day.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol..you're just scared she's going to do something stupid while she's away and mad.

I hate drawn out arguments though...it does dominate your thoughts until its resolved which is annoying.
  • hh1234
    hh1234 Members Posts: 147
    edited July 2011
    it depends if we both real upset than its best to cool off and speak later but if she just wants to get the LAST word before she has to go anywhere nah i aint wit it.but sometimes it is best to sleep on it cause alot of times when you wake up its not that serious and u can either speak on it like adults or just let it go.
  • riddlerap
    edited July 2011
    it sucks at night cause she goes to bed way before me, so im just stuck up thinking about it and shes off sleeping. then she wakes up and half the time the problem is just gone because we're over it, but those hours im up thinking about it suck.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    riddlerap wrote: »
    it sucks at night cause she goes to bed way before me, so im just stuck up thinking about it and shes off sleeping. then she wakes up and half the time the problem is just gone because we're over it, but those hours im up thinking about it suck.

So either wake her ass up like i'm sure she would do to you or let it go.The fact that you woke up the next and u r over it means it wasn't that serious.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    I hate that ? too. This one girl would just storm out of my dorm when we had disagreements and it irritated me a lot. I always went after her too. SMH
  • riddlerap
    edited July 2011
    hh1234 wrote: »
    So either wake her ass up like i'm sure she would do to you or let it go.The fact that you woke up the next and u r over it means it wasn't that serious.

yeah we dont really have major issues ever, theyre always small. we just both get upset easily and end up blowing things up in the moment.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LMAO at this ? unable to control his ? .

*frail ? thread*

Ol' Drake ass ? .

Ol' "I need someone to put this weight ooooon" ass ? .
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    riddlerap wrote: »
    yeah we dont really have major issues ever, theyre always small. we just both get upset easily and end up blowing things up in the moment.

me and mines go thru that we have come to an understanding that if one of us feel like they have to walk out n cool down than go ahead but i'll be damn if she think she gone have the last word and shut the convo down like i;m supposed to stay quiet.....aww naw hell naw lol
  • riddlerap
    edited July 2011
    i think what makes it harder for me is im not the type to want to "cool down" or walk away or think about it for a little bit, then come back. like i dont ever really get super heated, im pretty cool and calculated. she isnt though, so sometimes she needs that cool down period and im just like wtf lets finish this. gotta adapt though.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    not everyone can control there emotions so if she wanna sleep on it than say whatever comes out of her mouth(that we all know can be very disrespectful) ? it let it go and move on.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I dont have a S/O...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i used to be that way
    idk one day i just realized it was dumb to just stay mad then to make up and figure it out n stopped
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yeah alot of chicks argue with they boyfreinds then they come ? me
    I ? them, they get in a better mood and go work things out with they man.

my ? is like a counselor
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I let her handle it the way she wants to.I dont care if its A or B as long as the end result is C.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    I let her handle it the way she wants to.I dont care if its A or B as long as the end result is C.
    idk why but the bolded made me laugh....i agree though. i gotta just accept that not everyone deals with things the same way i do & if it ends up being resolved in the end, then it shouldn't matter how it got that way. i tend to go off the vibe of the argument. if it seems like we're not gettin anywhere then i'm dealin with it anymore until later. if we're somewhat making progress then, to me, there's no reason to drop it.
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    cant stay mad at my lady if its over dumb ? . ill surprise her with a lil gift when i get back. the ? always gets extra soft n wet in these instances.

as for serious issues, we need to sit down n talk that ? out like grown ups. only time either one of us will be like, u know what ? this im thru with it, is if one of us is gettin too outta hand or bein ignorant on sum loud talkin dont let u respond type ? .

but if its over stupid small things, ? that ? , enjoy urselves. theres bigger things to worry about.

i would have a prob with a chick constantly walkin out of an argument tho. what happens when u really need her?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yeah alot of chicks argue with they boyfreinds then they come ? me
    I ? them, they get in a better mood and go work things out with they man.

my ? is like a counselor

smh..........you're going to end up on the 6 o clock news one day.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The usual evasion tactic employed by most women.....when it comes to logic and reasoning in an argument, you"d be hard pressed to find a woman willing to go toe to toe with the man without a random emotional outburst about something totally unrelated....unless he's a complete idiot......all that "cooling down" ? does is buy her time to either come up with some ? to say to u if u guys decide to continue the argument at a later time or they hope u cool off and eventually dead the argument, like MOST men do and let them off the hook......as a man, my pride won't allow me to revisit an argument when a certain amount of time has passed, which is what most womren bank on, esp if they kno they are wrong....so if it becomes a regular thing, ill purposely maintain my anger and tell her I'm even more ? off for having to wait to hash it out and tell her I don't wanna talk about it to burn her skin...cause logically the sooner we talk about it the sooner the issue is deaded...but if she wanna play that ? game ill do it to spite her and see how she likes it
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    yroholla wrote: »
    The usual evasion tactic employed by most women.....when it comes to logic and reasoning in an argument, you"d be hard pressed to find a woman willing to go toe to toe with the man without a random emotional outburst about something totally unrelated....unless he's a complete idiot......all that "cooling down" ? does is buy her time to either come up with some ? to say to u if u guys decide to continue the argument at a later time or they hope u cool off and eventually dead the argument, like MOST men do and let them off the hook......as a man, my pride won't allow me to revisit an argument when a certain amount of time has passed, which is what most womren bank on, esp if they kno they are wrong....so if it becomes a regular thing, ill purposely maintain my anger and tell her I'm even more ? off for having to wait to hash it out and tell her I don't wanna talk about it to burn her skin...cause logically the sooner we talk about it the sooner the issue is deaded...but if she wanna play that ? game ill do it to spite her and see how she likes it

yo real talk listen to this lol cause i'm actually doing this right now with mine lol
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    sometimes u can't talk about it, u just got to let the person think about it...talking about it when u mad usually end up in a screaming match, and then you both can't really hear or understand each other... it gets no where, and then words get twisted up and everything get blown out of proportion:p

sometimes u gotta let a person WALK IT OUT.