Pete Carroll is a genius

Options
13»

Comments

• Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We'll see fam. And I rejoined the Fantasy league. If u so behind Freeman why don't u draft and start him?

So whats yo team? U mean u wuz in the league last yr? Im the defendin champ. I own that league and i won that league with Vick and Freeman plus keep in mind when Vick wuz out for a whole month its Freeman who did the Business. And yes, il draft him as my QB
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    only time will tell
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm fully behind their draft strategy. Not questioning that at all. But we could have gone after someone like Joseph for a corner. Talib's in the last year of his contract I think, then may be in jail. Ronde's old. he can still play, but he's old. Could use a safety. Tanard Jackson got suspended for a year, so we gotta see if they'll let him back.

Our who Defense wuz weak but the front office addressed our D-Line issues. We acquired pass rushers bowers and clayborn. Them and price & mccoy wil be the best D-Line in 3 years time(only lions wil rival us). I aint gon lie, im a realist. We got secondary issues. T-Jack is suspended, aqib is a nut case, plus we need another corner ASAP but im willin to wait til next yrs draft.....I want us to contend for 10 years, so im willin to be patient....But i want Freeman to Clown Meg Ryan and shred they wack ass D
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    don't sleep on the Seahawks. don't be suprised if Tavaris actually looks like an NFL QB up there with weapons like Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and John Carlson. I actually think they are gonna suprise some folks.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    don't sleep on the Seahawks. don't be suprised if Tavaris actually looks like an NFL QB up there with weapons like Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and John Carlson. I actually think they are gonna suprise some folks.

Who is this guy? I don't even remember hearin his name before last season. What's all the hype?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who is this guy? I don't even remember hearin his name before last season. What's all the hype?

long story...former usc reciever with a lot of hype
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    5 year avi bets these days, huh?

Aight.

u ain't know ? ??? don't we have a packers/falcons 2020 avi bet???
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

funny ? is, thats all USC receivers
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

O ok. I don't watch college football so I didn't know. I remember gettin ? last season when I'd b in a room with the TV on, but not lookin at it, then hear "Mike Williams..." look up, and they're talkin about him instead of Tampa's. Never made sense to me cuz the guy wasn't doin ? . Dude I asked seems to think he's gonna be a problem even tho he came in the league in 05 and has never had a good year (i looked up his stats)...strange
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    NFC West got ? this year.

Having to play the ? NFC East and the AFC North? How unfair is that?

The Rams first 3 games: Philly, Baltimore, NY,

Then week 6-8? Green Bay, Dallas, the Saints.

then Pittsburgh week 17. So 3 out the 4 last Super Bowl Champs.
    ? man.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    So whats yo team? U mean u wuz in the league last yr? Im the defendin champ. I own that league and i won that league with Vick and Freeman plus keep in mind when Vick wuz out for a whole month its Freeman who did the Business. And yes, il draft him as my QB

lol it's me Shad B.......I faced u in the ship...and yeah Vick lead u to a victory...I remember very well smh
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2011
    Options

? man.

y'all sucked anyway
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    y'all sucked anyway

We rebuilding man....rebuilding.
  • bow to royalty
    edited August 2011
    Options

? man.

I don't get why people complain about the NFL schedule. It's a rotation.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn, we got Seahawks fans on this ? ?????
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't get why people complain about the NFL schedule. It's a rotation.

• bow to royalty
    edited August 2011
    Options

haha, forreal. Each year I'm wonderin why it's a big deal when each team releases their opponents next season. I just wanna know which games are home/away
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol it's me Shad B.......I faced u in the ship...and yeah Vick lead u to a victory...I remember very well smh

you serious?? All this time i never knew u wuz Shad. Lol! But i remember u wuz krazy bout them Falcons, what happened? So i figured ud be down with the hawks. THUNDER UP Bruh
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    you serious?? All this time i never knew u wuz Shad. Lol! But i remember u wuz krazy bout them Falcons, what happened? So i figured ud be down with the hawks. THUNDER UP Bruh

Naw I split my time in Seattle and Atlanta but I never really been a Falcons fan. Only when Vick was there I rooted for them when they played. But I've always repped the Seahawks. Only dude reppin for them in the A that Superbowl year. And yea Thunderup. This lockout needs to end in the NBA.
  • ReppinAZ
    ReppinAZ Members Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cards fan here....i think we all lookin up at the rams this year if bradford shows improvement...but seahawks aint gettin that #1 pick unless they startin whitehurst...as bad as tjack is he's still and upgrade over whitehurst
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao @ this thread
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw I split my time in Seattle and Atlanta but I never really been a Falcons fan. Only when Vick was there I rooted for them when they played. But I've always repped the Seahawks. Only dude reppin for them in the A that Superbowl year. And yea Thunderup. This lockout needs to end in the NBA.

PoliceLights.gif

black-police-officer.jpg

Step out of the thread please, sir. I would like to administer a bandwagonizer test. Put your left index finger on your nose, now name your favorite team this year and last....
  • Mumo X
    edited August 2011
    Options

I too be a huge Vick fan, and im hopin the Eagles get to SB Cuz my Bucs aint ready yet.......Bruh, Andrew Luck might head to buffalo. U from Seattle but im advisin u 2 join me in rooting for the Buccaneers. Freeman is a big problem waitin to happen. The kid can scramble like Vick, throw like Rodgers and hard to sack like big ben. Add the fact that he's a born leader, moxie and great work ethic. Flacco,Ryan,Sanchez are nuthn but bums. As for the NBA we takin that chip. KD be workin on his game.