How do i respond to this b she a freak

1235»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    You know full well that chick from the Southside. Westside females don't look like that. Matter fact, she might be from the south burbs like Riverdale or Harvey.

Threadstarter, she might like light bright ? to experiment with and ? . Drop her facebook page.

richton park
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    you the woat at pics bro

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    im gettin new at postin pics ok
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cant See ? Breh
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    smh wtf happened...where the gotdamn noodz
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ar1134 wrote: »
    You young ? out here have lost yalls rabid ass minds. SMH- i blame your fathers and uncles.

1. To not cuss a chick the ? out for askin' you some lame ass ? like that lets me know you aint 100% out here. You EITHER hard up for some ass OR you secretly WANT a chick to make yo ? a celebrity.

2. Even after this chick had the NERVE to ask you some wild ? like that (which probably means she thinks you a lame in the first place), yo ? ? ass came on the INTERNET to ask for ADVICE on how to handle it....

I got some advice for you... do some push-ups, get a hug from yo mama, and look for the nearest Big Brothers and Sisters of America... 'cause you need a male role model.

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    pass the number to me ill take her
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    we still on this
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited August 2011
    Still no nudes SMFH
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011
    that bish look like a hound dog.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited August 2011
    aint No Nudes In Here
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mike drop that dm on twitter
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Man go ahead and bust that bootyhole open for tha girl...
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Man hell nah ? sound crazy
  • BlackCelebrityEnergy
    BlackCelebrityEnergy Members Posts: 23
    edited August 2011
    Wow, not only did you put her pictures out their this is sad.

Ok now I'm going to try to explain to you something. Black men get upset sometimes when I try to explain my Sisters, they just want to keep it short "should I have sex with her or not". I understand that but you HAVE TO GO DEEPER.......................PLEASE

What do I mean by that?

Well there are a lot of damaged Sisters out there. Sought of like Amber Rose who said she liked to be choked and spit on. No she doesn't, its a sad mutation within these women.

Before I explain that, let me tell you of a story I share when I'm addressing Black women who have been traumatized by abuse. When I was younger I use to take the bus with a girl who would ask me to "hit her". She didn't want to fight she just wanted me to hit her, and would instigate me till I did, when I did she did not fight back. My mom had to eventually call the school to make sure we where kept separated.

It wasn't until I got older and seen the syndrome with many women and thought about the incident with ? that I realized what is happening.

In this case this girl has obviously come across a JAIL CULTURE man who has been in jail or around jail culture men who have a fascination with the ? . She was either in a deep relationship with one of these men and was hesitant to engage and found out what the guy was doing, or she allowed herself to be turned out and now to feel in control of the situation replicates it over and over again.

This girl is pretty but you can look into her eyes and tell she's been abused. When women are severely abused in order to feel any sense of power they will try to take control of the abuse, by abusing themself.

Ask her some questions to see where her head is at. She doesn't seem like the one nor should she be, but you can learn from her and begin to understand why more and more Black women seem to be snapping mentally and mutating into being obsessed with ? like many JAIL CULTURE men.
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? ..............