Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Ummmm... I would say airforce ones, all white
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    My favorite shoes IN THE WORLD are the Jordan 3s. I'd rock those in every color if I had the money.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    My favorite shoes IN THE WORLD are the Jordan 3s. I'd rock those in every color if I had the money.

I was gonna come in and say these,my favs all-time are the Jordan 4's.But last week i was rockin' the 3's white/cement and i went into the gas station to pay for gas,

and this Cop is looking at me and then he says "those the Jordans huh ?" I'm like yeah, then he says" I usually don't like Jordans but those are sharp" so I might have to say the 3's
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    freshb651 wrote: »
    I was gonna come in and say these,my favs all-time are the Jordan 4's.But last week i was rockin' the 3's white/cement and i went into the gas station to pay for gas,

and this Cop is looking at me and then he says "those the Jordans huh ?" I'm like yeah, then he says" I usually don't like Jordans but those are sharp" so I might have to say the 3's

Yo, I'm trying to save up and pay my rent first so I can get the Pure Money's.

All White Jordans>>All white forces

Them ? is ? B-E-A-Utiful
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    adidas shell toe
    low price neat look
    plus u can flip the tongue
    and easy to find
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i had a black and gold shell toe with alligator skin. prolly the greatest sneaks adidas ever made
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

lol

jordan 3's my favorite sneaker, wear them with jeans, baggy or fitting (i said fitted not skinny! lol) shorts or tracksuit bottoms, they are universal sneaker for sure...
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Nike - Blazer Low (suede or leather only)

Adidas - Campus (suede or leather only)

Puma - Suede

Converse - Jack Purcell (canvas only)