LE Tournament #3 Round Two - b.c.o.dcru vs. deaththreats

raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited August 2011 in Lyrical Executions
b.c.o.dcru vs. deaththreats

LYRICAL EXECUTIONS TOURNAMENT #3

Check in by Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Verses are due by Monday, August 1, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Voting will end on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.

These due dates are final. Beware: 1 minute late will result in a DQ.
Due dates will be extended only when the site goes down.

Please Read The Rules
-Verses must be 16 lines. 15 is not enough. 17 is too much.
-Only 1 round.
-First to 3 votes wins. Only the official voters will count. They are: jamacia, hlf, WallH, sionb55 & Young-Ice
-All votes MUST be explained.
-NO FEEDING! (Feeding is when you let your opponent drop first, then you use their lines against them in your verse; when you flip their lines on them)
-BITING is an instant disqualification. (Biting is when you copy other lyrics in a plagiaristic form.)

Finally, take criticism like a man. Quit trying to vote sway and explain your bars in additional posts. Remember that everyone may not agree with you. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread.

Good luck.

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    check.............check.................bank of america....................chase
  • b.c.o.dcru
    b.c.o.dcru Members Posts: 206
    edited July 2011
    Check...I'll be back.
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    STRICTLY BUSINESS ....... NOTHING PERSONAL

Private profile, smart move but u dropping subliminals bout you and boyfriend?...that’s foul
    Telling us ya’ll favorite position, while naming ? the most overrated Rap Album..WOW *link*
    Ya loverboy gon be ? , u let the secret out the bag, plus er’body know ? was classic
    top 10 of GOAT status, wit’cha Mild sauce flow thinking ya ? is Hot… Boy I spit acid
    Any kind, hydrofluoric, sulfuric,or battery…this assault & battery, bat to ya knees..Tonya Harding
    Killer words, one glance at the computer screen, will turn LE into a scene from The Ring
    Ya punches are make and miss, Obama lips, from so many ? you kissed
    Rhyme pattern looking AWFULLY familiar….{scratches head}..like a Raw Material alias
    Not saying its true, my quick opinion, no investigation needed for what I stated
    Merely speculation like Jerry West being GM at Memphis when Gasol got traded
    Damn..u shoulda lost to Juda, won and then bumped ya gums, just like idiots do
    Battling me changes dudes, Good rappers are left flowing Common….Im aka Erykah Badu
    I can end ya career, quick fast, finger snap, I can one hit wonder you
    I see the ? in u, man crushing Big, BCO DCru stands for Boys Craving Over ? Cru
    Don’t slip slightly, it might be, ya failure, shake EVERY package DT mail to u hoe
    Its probably C4, 30 seconds B4 it blow, ? on BCO like I cleaned my colon and got no tissue left flow

*link for above*
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?789-Most-Overrated-Rap-Album-of-All-Time/page10
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Raw it keeps holding my battle rhyme post so I can't see how it looks posted so I can edit if it don't look right..what's good?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Raw it keeps holding my battle rhyme post so I can't see how it looks posted so I can edit if it don't look right..what's good?

Anytime you drop a link without hiding it, I have to approve your post before it posts. Check it out now.
  • b.c.o.dcru
    edited August 2011
    I don't give a ? about a one trick rapper
    Mollywop his jaw, he textin deaththeats after
    cru could give a ? bout the level of his skill
    Jordan ancient, I aint shaken cause you rapedem for da pill
    I'm B.out C.rapin O.n D.eath, da acronym's ill
    I'm puttin hands on another ? actress....ewww!
    With the witts of dim lit lamps in dark African caves
    I don't mine(d) the diamond shine of my fresh being stained
    by this mindlessly slaughtered alter offer-ing...*what's that B?*
    slims brain, I promised I'd off him
    ya want points for ya punches? The request is hysterical!
    Get off that Waynetrained ? young! It's awfully terible
    I hear ya ? is unbearable, and a kidnapper too
    she swallow, kids vanish like *gung! Swallow sounds* if you brandish a tool
    in YOUR bars...ya hammer go bang!
    My taurus go BOOM! And from the bracket threats vanish
    when cru bare-a-bull
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    hmmm I expected b.c.o to come way harder especially after the battle with Judah.... im gonna roll with deaththreats on this one....

You can tell he really prepared for this one thinking b.c.o was gonna come with something potent... deaththreats punchlines were disrespectful & went together well:

"Any kind, hydrofluoric, sulfuric,or battery…this assault & battery, bat to ya knees..Tonya Harding
    Killer words, one glance at the computer screen, will turn LE into a scene from The Ring
    Ya punches are make and miss, Obama lips, from so many ? you kissed"

That ? was dope.

"I see the ? in u, man crushing Big, BCO DCru stands for Boys Craving Over ? Cru"

^^^ & I dont care what the next ? says but this ? was comedy LOLOL.

My ? deaththreats came in swinging - with a warrior's mindset ready to battle. My only gripe with fam tho is that he needs to really sit down & learn to stay on topic & craft his sentences (grammar) better. It was still a dope verse & he gets my vote but for future reference fam make sure u get that handled.

bco verse was ok but nothing really popped out, maybe tho its cuz i was expecting this ? to pull some ? like he did in the last battle especially since he was going second. Seems like he switched his style thinking deaththreats woulda been an easy win or something. Good battle nonetheless but...

My vote goes to Deaththreats.

I feel you on this, and that's what I was complaining bout to Raw cause the last 2 battles I posted my verses in, they held my post so I couldn't edit and revise it, but im not sure what you mean by staying on topic, but thanks for the criticism...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    "I see the ? in u, man crushing Big, BCO DCru stands for Boys Craving Over ? Cru"

^^^ That line right there was a killer, imo. I thought deaththreats came out swinging like a ? , going for that one punch KO. the ? put lots of thought into his verse, the lyrics prove that.

b.c.o.dcru - nothing really stood out too much this time around, boss. based off your round 1 battle, I just KNEW you would come with some ill ? . however, this time around it seems like maybe you rushed your verse a little bit. you werent as creative as you were the first time around.

My vote: deaththreats
  • b.c.o.dcru
    edited August 2011
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    so ya'll jsut gone take my acronym ? and run wit' it, huh? DATS OK...I RELOADED!
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    b.c.o.dcru wrote: »
    2-0 uppin'

By my count pimpin' that's 3-0.....Ice gave the color Grey, but I think he meant Green.....
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    so ya'll jsut gone take my acronym ? and run wit' it, huh? DATS OK...I RELOADED!

No disrespect to you pimpin, but people BEEN doing that in previous battles in here....preciate'chu reading the battle though fam
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    No disrespect to you pimpin, but people BEEN doing that in previous battles in here....preciate'chu reading the battle though fam

im just ? around.i didnt invent acronyms. i just wanted to see dude get smashed seeing that it shoulda been me battling you.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    deaththreats won this hands down, i like his acid metaphors, he had some nice punchlines.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Voting is up. deaththreats moves on.
This discussion has been closed.