LE Tournament #3 Semi-Finals - Sniper K vs. Raw-Material

raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited August 2011 in Lyrical Executions
Sniper K vs. Raw-Material

LYRICAL EXECUTIONS TOURNAMENT #3

Check in by Saturday, August 6, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Verses are due by Monday, August 8, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Voting will end on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.

These due dates are final. Beware: 1 minute late will result in a DQ.
Due dates will be extended only when the site goes down.

Please Read The Rules
-Verses must be 16 lines. 15 is not enough. 17 is too much.
-Only 1 round.
-First to 3 votes wins. Only the official voters will count. They are: jamacia, hlf, WallH, sionb55 & Young-Ice
-All votes MUST be explained.
-NO FEEDING! (Feeding is when you let your opponent drop first, then you use their lines against them in your verse; when you flip their lines on them)
-BITING is an instant disqualification. (Biting is when you copy other lyrics in a plagiaristic form.)

Finally, take criticism like a man. Quit trying to vote sway and explain your bars in additional posts. Doing so may result in your posts being deleted. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions and/or beefs, not this battle thread.

Good luck.

Comments

• raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Good luck to both ya'll dudes.....should be a serious slugfest...looking forward to it
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    Let me try this again... the PG-13 version with no picture this time:

I'm about to go Raw with my Material and put that boy Jay in his place
    Call me L.L. cuz Leah Loves licking my raw material off a her face

<there was an ETHEROUS picture of Leah inserted here but I was kindly asked to remove it>

What a disgrace! The way I spit my ? is hard for both of you to swallow
    Can't you see, man? I'm a demon who'll decapitate your head like Sleepy Hollow
    Sweep you off the stage like Sandman at the Apollo, don't ever tustle with the Sniper
    Or you'll get your skirt pulled and put to sleep... word to Rowdy Roddy Piper
    Jay's hyper-ventilating at his typewriter, the type of writer who lacks Raw Material
    And needs inspiration from my old battle rhymes cuz my ? 's so ethereal
    That boy sniperk is nice. He could've won the first tournament if he didn't do what he did and go left-field with it. But check out his verse against Aquaf!nafloe in the first tourney. Ima stop giving him props right now BC I may have to face him next round. Lol.

Can this ETHER be real? Yep. Lyrical Execution like Marshall Mathers did Mariah
    Have RAW Material crying uncle but my name's not Hernandez Kade Zachariah
    Jay starts to prespire, he ain't ready for WAR still thinkin' about that ? pic, son?
    That Boy been feinding for my rhymes like ? that's why his mixtape is called "The Addiction"
    True story, no fiction... dude's an I.C. "legend" like Throwed Off Axel, Goobs, and Shenco
    But the Last Emperor's about to lose his crown just like Fedor Emelianenko
    And fall to the ground when the chips are down just like a game of Plinko
    This lyrical pachinko, do you have the ? to beat me? **L.L. Cool J voice** I DON'T THINK SO

ll.jpg?w=222
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    who's Leah?And pm me the pic for the lulz
  • sniperk
    edited August 2011
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    who's Leah?And pm me the pic for the lulz

Leah is Raw Material's girl...
    she's actually cute but I doctored up the pic into some ? ignorant ?

nah, I deleted the pic because I want to be judged on my rhymes not a visual gimmick

Raw Material is cool with me... I can just disrespect him with words...haha
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    coulda still kept the pic ? ...and im not voting so it wouldn't sway me anyhow
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    sniperk wrote: »
    Leah is Raw Material's girl...
    she's actually cute but I doctored up the pic into some ? ignorant ?

nah, I deleted the pic because I want to be judged on my rhymes not a visual gimmick

Raw Material is cool with me... I can just disrespect him with words...haha

It's gonna be a good battle.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    Attention.

[size=+1]"Sniper K beats Raw!!!!!!!!!"[/size] - only part of that rappers believe/
    Is ya ? with no condom - which I'd rather not see/~2
    This ain't a break up letter but if you wanna music battle, I could "drop you in one note"/
    Pointed the Sniper at me but made the chump choke from the smoke my gun totes/~4
    sniperk wrote: »
    The Middle East is a complicated place but being over there opened up my eyes to what is really going on in the world.

He's been away from his wife for awhile now - ? them boys leaving his ? burning like a dragon/
    Cuz them recruits got him confused - sweet music to him is putting the mic (Mike) up his ass cuz he wanna Jack-Son/~6

I got your rap concealed within, it's TrapPED - tough luck/
    I cheated on my girl with his wife's ? back home - cuz I'm a "? up"/~8
    DAMN, got that nasty girl pregnant, left her ? with stretch marks - and her mouth/
    Cuz she say Sniper always shoot blanks and "can't get the cookie" if he ? a girl scout/~10

adlvfp.jpg

Two no-shows then me!? That's an "easy road to hell" like mommy driving him to school then I take this punk's lunch/
    But them boys is showing now cuz I Faze em (phase him) after knocking him out in one punch/~12

I'm spitting raw and I'm not talkin Ozzy bitin off bat heads - I'm sayin bar dissin/
    And splitting jaws - leaving this "? inoffensive" like declawed kittens/~14
    I seen a movie that reminded me of Sniper - "roses on a grave and a lost future" like Terminator 3/
    Just hope he don't start "buggin" like iMpIoDez or they'll have to call the exterminator - me/~16
  • RiGGA
    edited August 2011
    how did I just know my name was gon show up...This ? loves my ? . But it's funny cuz it was your closing line and it was weak as ? .

"Just hope he don't start "buggin" like iMpIoDez or they'll have to call the exterminator - me"

smh if anyone finds this a good closer, let alone a good line then wtf the proof is in the pudding, RTM is ? ...
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    this going to be tight to judge i got a winner in mind but don't want to sway vote
    good ? both of yall
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    sniper k got this easy
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    My vote goes to Sniperk.

That was the illest diss I've seen on this site in 8 years. Killer punches

Applaudable come back by Raw but just not enough imo.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    iMpIoDez & thedesolateone are haters. Everyone knows that. They always have to come in my threads and try to mess with things.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Tough call but im gonna go w/ Sniperk & let me tell u why....

This ? went berserk on Raw, even going as far as posting up a pic of this ? 's girl only to be asked to take it down LOL. Thats like Frank Pentageli plotting against Michael Corleone in court, Michael finding out & then bringing his brother & this ? begs to keep the piece & then offs himself LOLOL. His verse was dope & he even used good references to make dope punchlines. I like that type of aggression he spit like he was told the end is near lolol.

Raw Material came back SWINGING tho, he definitely stepped it up this round & even tho it was hard to pick a winner Sniperk IMO ultimately edged out as winner of this battle.

I didn't mind him putting up a picture of my girl. That's okay. That's not why I took it down. It's BC after he edited the picture and added stuff, it was against site rules. I would've had to remove that picture even if it was posted in another battle I wasn't involved in. Know what I mean? Thanks for voting though.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Cot damn @ this battle!!! These ? went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... lol Where do I start? This the best battle I seen thus far, man :tu I read this battle 4 ? times... It was difficult for me to pick a winner.

SniperK - This ? ? on Raw's woman at the opening of his verse. From sleep hollow to rowdy roddy piper, skirts and heads was flying everywhere. You came with aggressive aggression, tight punches, tight lyrics and you never let up. You went for that 1st round KO.

Raw Material - This ? was like a pitbull off his leash when he finally got loose. You came back with some tight lines, especially noting how easy SniperK's path was to face you. The declawed kittens line was tight as well. Your lyrics were on point and you were just as aggressive.

I would have had to see another round if it wasnt for the fact of how bad SniperK went in on Raw's girl out the gate, with or without the picture. Raw responded with his own ether, but I feel it just wasnt enough. I felt both battlers were tight. What swayed it for me was how SniperK used Raw's s/n to ? on his girl.

My vote: SniperK
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited August 2011
    That's a rap. I felt like I won but I give my boy Sniper K big props. Probably the stiffest competition I've faced. You know I didn't mean anything I said in my verse homie. It just makes for a good battle. Good luck in the finale.
This discussion has been closed.