Do ? Men Make Better Parents Then Bisexual Women???

Options
Fazeem_Blackall
Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
I know this is a odd question but this was brought about by a discussion in the reason where a Woman was making this assertion. She was derailing a thread with the side topic so I decided to make it a thread here in what would be a more appropriate place...

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How the hell would we know that?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know...

Ask whoever made that "ask a ? man" thread...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Of course not. How can a ? man/woman make a better parent than a heterosexual one? The structure of a family is a man and a woman. Not 2 men or 2 women. WTH?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Of course not. How can a ? man/woman make a better parent than a heterosexual one? The structure of a family is a man and a woman. Not 2 men or 2 women. WTH?

......well, at least homeboy put a shirt on

(and is reppin the Phils. Halladay, Lee, Oswalt, Hamels, The Four Horsemen, O LET'S DO IT)
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Both shouldn't be allowed to be parents at all point blank period.
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Both shouldn't be allowed to be parents at all point blank period.

this is backwords, and is part of the problem..
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    this is backwords, and is part of the problem..

How do you explain to children the concept of hetersexual relationships and creation?

Do you tell them the truth about sexuality or feed them lies that impact them as teenagers and adults?

The first 7 years of a childs life are critical for development and socializing and children learn through models

Now tell me how two parents of the same gender would better or equal better parents than heterosexual parents?
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How do you explain to children the concept of hetersexual relationships and creation?

Do you tell them the truth about sexuality or feed them lies that impact them as teenagers and adults?

The first 7 years of a childs life are critical for development and socializing and children learn through models

Now tell me how two parents of the same gender would better or equal better parents than heterosexual parents?

You say this like straight parents don't lie about sex. What do you think the stork is?
    And hardly no one talks to their kids about sex in the first seven years of life..

I dont see why any parent would not be able to tell the truth about sex,relationships,and creation regardless of their sexual orientation.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited August 2011
    Options
    another thread I never really got a a solid veiw on as many avoided it...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    How the hell would we know that?
    Well, obviously, you'd just have to know the qualifications for being considered "better parents" and the relevant parenting statistics of bisexual women and ? men.

Come to think of it, "How the hell would we know that?" still applies.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Random ass question....

Being good parents depends on each parent figure individually and how / if they collaborate to raise their kid. Being ? , straight or bisexual isn't gonna make much of a difference either way.
  • dirty pigeon
    dirty pigeon Members Posts: 33
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think two ? parents (whether or not man or woman), who are responsible and contribute positively to society, are better suited to raise a child, as opposed to a single parent or man/woman relationship who are both dysfunctional ? parents.....o

(hope i worded that right)
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? couples shouldn't be allowed to be parents. They will subconsciously influence the child to be ? or bisexual and help the spread of ? /aids and stop of population growth.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Seeing as how men are still better earners than women, probably the ? men.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    ? couples shouldn't be allowed to be parents. They will subconsciously influence the child to be ? or bisexual and help the spread of ? /aids and stop of population growth.

... can't tell if serious.....
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn never thought i would ever post in any other place besides the reason....

But kids deserves a father and mother....... with technology we can have kids using the labs......but the laws of nature shows us......this thang we have called life
    is only made when opposites attracts.......

2 men cant raise a woman......2 woman cant raise a man.....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

But kids deserves a father and mother....... with technology we can have kids using the labs......but the laws of nature shows us......this thang we have called life

sooooooo 1 man and 1 woman who have a dysfunctional relationship can raise a child because of their ? ???
  • vikktor
    vikktor Members Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ima say this .....

I would rather 2 ? men where were always ? raise a child than 2 bisexual or lesbian women .... where one of the partners is a butch ....

? men are men, that also have some feminine side to them, if they were not molested as children they can make very loving parents, I have seen this with my own eyes.

Now as for lesbians and bi chicks, alot of black bi chicks are bi cause they think there are not enough good men out there and get turned out by some chick, some of these chicks are just confused women that don't even know how to deal with a good man if they come across one. Some butches are chicks that were ? or molested as children, so they take on the role of the abuser. The women the butches date that have kids, are usually women who tend to date mostly effed up males and think a female is going to suit them better. The butch is going to work harder at keeping this woman happy because she knows she gotta compete with real ? !!!

Now you have ... a woman who does only deals with ? up men and makes ? up decisions .. that is despirate and goes for an imitation of a man .... and tries to raise a child with that same messed up mind ... :-/

hmmm
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    sooooooo 1 man and 1 woman who have a dysfunctional relationship can raise a child because of their ? ???

Well i just stated my opinion its a fairly new concept that same sex relationship are equal to opposite sex relationship.....? have nothing to do with it.....
    but the kid will be more confused from a same sex parental system vs a opp sex system......i mean how can that kid ever cleary define the role of its parents
    if his father dont do things males naturally do....and vice versa for a female....how can they i.d. they moms when they moms are confused....

simple equation ? up parents = ? up kids
  • one_manshow
    edited August 2011
    Options
    vikktor wrote: »
    Ima say this .....

I would rather 2 ? men where were always ? raise a child than 2 bisexual or lesbian women .... where one of the partners is a butch ....

? men are men, that also have some feminine side to them, if they were not molested as children they can make very loving parents, I have seen this with my own eyes.

Now as for lesbians and bi chicks, alot of black bi chicks are bi cause they think there are not enough good men out there and get turned out by some chick, some of these chicks are just confused women that don't even know how to deal with a good man if they come across one. Some butches are chicks that were ? or molested as children, so they take on the role of the abuser. The women the butches date that have kids, are usually women who tend to date mostly effed up males and think a female is going to suit them better. The butch is going to work harder at keeping this woman happy because she knows she gotta compete with real ? !!!

Now you have ... a woman who does only deals with ? up men and makes ? up decisions .. that is despirate and goes for an imitation of a man .... and tries to raise a child with that same messed up mind ... :-/

hmmm

Stop reading after the bolded.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I were an alien that landed on this planet and immediately read this thread, I'd think all the children on the planet are perfectly well adjusted because they have one male parent and one female parent according to some of the people in this thread

What planet are you people living on??? Like really?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited August 2011
    Options

Well i just stated my opinion its a fairly new concept that same sex relationship are equal to opposite sex relationship.....? have nothing to do with it.....
    but the kid will be more confused from a same sex parental system vs a opp sex system......i mean how can that kid ever cleary define the role of its parents
    if his father dont do things males naturally do....and vice versa for a female....how can they i.d. they moms when they moms are confused....

simple equation ? up parents = ? up kids

Welcome Brother and I think you are on the money ? Up Parents ? up children period, the more ? up the parents the more ? up the children end up most of the time. In most cases Nurture ends up having more to do then nature with children...