Introducing: BeatsForStars.com !

Options
Dj Fatality Beatz
Dj Fatality Beatz Members Posts: 47
edited August 2011 in Fresh Produce
It's ya boy Dj Fatality introducing http://www.BeatsForStars.com . Let me know whatchya think, I like networking with artists as well so if you're interested in my beats shoot me an email over at shaqaw09@gmail.com

Comments

• Dj Fatality Beatz
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Preciate the critisism
  • Dj Fatality Beatz
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I rearranged the beat list so it shouldn't sound so "typical" anymore.
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i agree with ice. you have some dope concepts in some of them, but for the most part its exactly what i hear on the radio now. Thats not bad, but its not too good if your trying to define your self with a certain style or sound. To me your sound is already mastered by the likes of Lex Luger, Drumma Boy, Tomp, Shawty Redd, the runners like all them ? pretty much are doing exactly what you are stylistically anyway. But on a lighter note, you got some dope kick drums and 808s in some of them joints. Lend a ? a kick drum or something ? . lol
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ima say this: Your ? is dope and I think you have what it takes because like Calico said, everybody is doing this. But I think that today's hip hop, ? want beats like this so if they can get a Lex Luger track for less, they should come check you. Its cookie-cutter music. Same drum rolls, hats, snares, horns and crashes mixed in with the same patterns. There is a million ? out there with that Luger sound. If you cool with being 1,000,001, then go for it.
  • Dj Fatality Beatz
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thx y'all I definitely preciate it, & what's ya email calico? I can send ya a couple kick drums
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited August 2011
    Options