So we're really supposed to believe this dude.............

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Weight Room
So I'm on bodyspace on bodybuilding.com and I run across this account of this dude...

this is his body pic in 09..

this was me in july 8, 2009. 6'0 149 pounds. I use to be a rower and dieted for a rowing event which required me to weigh 150 pounds and under. I basically starved myself for 2 months eating as little as 700 calories a day while doing cardio up to 1 hour or more. i was very unhealthy, tired and weak. well it was time to turn my skinny anorexic body into a freak!

17ibxa2VajC7T5hWzrObie48zB40123p.jpg

This is supposedly him now..

19D3vDVupINEfQZla8U3WMqCbYApUd1892p.jpeg

Comments

• jthagreat
    jthagreat Members Posts: 6
    edited August 2011
    Options
    maybe he took something with hard work?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That ? on that HGH!
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's steroid use for you. Nobody and I mean NOBODY gets that big in two years without help. He's looking about 220-225 under %8 BF which is about the same BF in his earlier pic. You don't gain 50-60 lbs of lean tissue like that that quickly. Besides his frame is classic ectomorph meaning it be hard as hell packing on muscle for him anyways....
  • truth spitter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dude he is ABUSING something...I've seen dudes who do a couple cycles and they don't even gain like that...he's abusing drugs...or that aint him..it's just a dude that looks like him...iono but when I saw this I was like...how your arms go from 13 inches to 20 in less than 2 years??? lol
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Where do you draw the line at steroid abuse? More than 3 cycles? Results have nothing to do with abuse. I've known guys who ran more testosterone cypionate and decabolin to ? a horse not respond as individuals who ran testosterone alone. On a purely chemical level (lets leave diet, training regime, and proper technique out of this) how one responds to steroids depends on the concentration or androgen receptors in the brain.

Now if he can't train WITHOUT having to be on something? That's abuse right there steroids are psychologically addictive for sure.
  • truth spitter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Where do you draw the line at steroid abuse? More than 3 cycles? Results have nothing to do with abuse. I've known guys who ran more testosterone cypionate and decabolin to ? a horse not respond as individuals who ran testosterone alone. On a purely chemical level (lets leave diet, training regime, and proper technique out of this) how one responds to steroids depends on the concentration or androgen receptors in the brain.

Now if he can't train WITHOUT having to be on something? That's abuse right there steroids are psychologically addictive for sure.
    Are we looking at the same pictures playa? If that's not abuse what is? Your arms growing 6-7 inches in 2 years?? Where they do that at? Honestly, I don't even thk it's the same dude or he lying about the date of the before pic cause I've never seen anything like that.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Are we looking at the same pictures playa? If that's not abuse what is? Your arms growing 6-7 inches in 2 years?? Where they do that at? Honestly, I don't even thk it's the same dude or he lying about the date of the before pic cause I've never seen anything like that.

What I'm saying is that abuse is a state of mind and a pattern of behavior rather than a simple one or two time use. You can use reasonable amounts of steroids to achieve that size, though given his initial body-type I'd say it would be impossible to maintain it naturally.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn that aint healthy if that picture is for real. Steroids will make him look 80 in a few years. Another dramatic change for him to look forward to.