the body always knows your truth

Options
melanated khemist
melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
the body always knows what your thinking. the neurons of the brain are responsible for translating your thoughts into a khemical that the body can understand. when you spend your days doing things that you dont want to do, that effects your health. THE BODY KNOWS EVERYTHING. When you have conversations with yourself about not wanting to go to work and you go just to pay your bills, and since it takes care of your basic needs that = survival .. that area of the brain that youre letting run your life is the reptilian/primitive back part of the brain.. survival is the reptilian brain function. the NEO cortex which is new frontal lobe development of the brain wants some shine too. the neo cortex has the information from all parts of the brain. All these circuits are available for NEO.

The non- committed neutral red blood cell is always actualizing what you believe in and think. The adult red blood cell is free from other programs and directives and will only carry the messages it receives from the brain. discuss and add on

Comments

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    interesting...where does inspiration come from
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options
    interesting...where does inspiration come from

environment and experience are two places.. my inspiration on these topics typed in this thread come from wanting optimal health. I sat on a panel with Herbert Benson, MD from Harvard medical school's mind-body medical institute and Bruce MC Ewen director of the neuroendocrinology lab at rockerfeller U a couple years ago and they opened my eyes to EPI genetics. Epigenetics basically says that DNA blueprints passed down thru genes are Not set in concrete at birth. Genes are Not destiny! Environmental influences, including nutrition, stress, and emotions, can modify those genes without changing their basic blueprint. And those modifications can be passed to future generations just as DNA blueprints are passed on via the double helix. WE ARE WHAT WE THINK!
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    peace

melanated khemist always droppin the science....yea I definitely agree and I read this book that touched on this and more called Prometheus Rising.....it's about the circuits of the human brain and how we can reach the highest circuits through yoga, meditation, learning, etc.....people are definitely trapped in the earliest forms of thinking and this is why the top 1% in regards to monetary income is controlling the masses...people are still in that bio-survival mode of thinking in fear of who we deem higher in position (president, police offers, govt, etc).....I could never work a job for a long term basis that I did not enjoy...unfortunately, people do this until it kills them..literally...the Japanese call it Karoshi
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so how do epigenetics relate to what the call junk "dna" and/or the strands we allegedly don't use (if there is any correlation at all)?

and the this part kinda blew me away just thinking about it:
    "The non- committed neutral red blood cell is always actualizing what you believe in and think. The adult red blood cell is free from other programs and directives and will only carry the messages it receives from the brain. discuss and add on"

When I became vegan, i started to think more clearly. Whenever I go through my stages of eating mostly raw foods and a lot of leafy greens my thoughts are super lucid.

So i found this concerning a plan based diet and red blood cells:

The Chlorophyll and the Heme
    The chlorophyll molecules have similarity to human blood. The only difference is that the central atom in human is iron, while it is magnesium that is the central molecules of plants.
    The groundbreaking research was revealed as early as 1926 by Charles Schnabels when he studied about cereal grasses and the possible relationship of the component of pheophytin in chlorophyll and the hemoglobin of human. After that remarkable discovery, there were subsequent researches conducted to variety of animals for further confirmation on the claim. All the findings were boiled into one conclusive finding: the chlorophyll is acting like physiological stimulant of the red blood cells in the bone marrow.
    It was in 1936 when Dr. Arthur Patek reported the fascinating results from the study done with fifteen patients who were diagnosed of anemia. They were asked to take different amounts of green foods along with iron. The level of blood hemoglobin and the number of red blood cells increased faster than with taking iron alone. Therefore, based on the irrefutable reports, the chemical perspective of chlorophyll is similar to chemical structure of red blood cells.

Then I thought about a little passage from this book Im fond of;

'the life of the body is in the blood"

and then

"guard thy heart with all dilligence for out of it comes the issues of life" (heart meaning seat of intellect, emotion AND the physical ? simultaneously)
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so how do epigenetics relate to what the call junk "dna" and/or the strands we allegedly don't use (if there is any correlation at all)?

excellent question

imo No, junk dna is just scientific dogma. discoveries of so-called junk dna 's use are constantly being made. electric-magnetic energy affects our cells, genes, and dna .

good drop Juda, and ive been waiting for some more vegan recipes?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dope thread,think POSITIVE !
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options
    peace

melanated khemist always droppin the science....yea I definitely agree and I read this book that touched on this and more called Prometheus Rising.....it's about the circuits of the human brain and how we can reach the highest circuits through yoga, meditation, learning, etc.....people are definitely trapped in the earliest forms of thinking and this is why the top 1% in regards to monetary income is controlling the masses...people are still in that bio-survival mode of thinking in fear of who we deem higher in position (president, police offers, govt, etc).....I could never work a job for a long term basis that I did not enjoy...unfortunately, people do this until it kills them..literally...the Japanese call it Karoshi

Peace Truth Spitter and great drop!

yoga (asanas), meditation, along with pranayama breathing are mosdef exercises I practice daily.

Prometheus Rising, i remember you recommended this book in the book recommendation thread. i have it on my amazon wish list.
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

and the this part kinda blew me away just thinking about it:
    "The non- committed neutral red blood cell is always actualizing what you believe in and think. The adult red blood cell is free from other programs and directives and will only carry the messages it receives from the brain. discuss and add on"

When I became vegan, i started to think more clearly. Whenever I go through my stages of eating mostly raw foods and a lot of leafy greens my thoughts are super lucid.

So i found this concerning a plan based diet and red blood cells:

The Chlorophyll and the Heme
    The chlorophyll molecules have similarity to human blood. The only difference is that the central atom in human is iron, while it is magnesium that is the central molecules of plants.
    The groundbreaking research was revealed as early as 1926 by Charles Schnabels when he studied about cereal grasses and the possible relationship of the component of pheophytin in chlorophyll and the hemoglobin of human. After that remarkable discovery, there were subsequent researches conducted to variety of animals for further confirmation on the claim. All the findings were boiled into one conclusive finding: the chlorophyll is acting like physiological stimulant of the red blood cells in the bone marrow.
    It was in 1936 when Dr. Arthur Patek reported the fascinating results from the study done with fifteen patients who were diagnosed of anemia. They were asked to take different amounts of green foods along with iron. The level of blood hemoglobin and the number of red blood cells increased faster than with taking iron alone. Therefore, based on the irrefutable reports, the chemical perspective of chlorophyll is similar to chemical structure of red blood cells.

Then I thought about a little passage from this book Im fond of;

'the life of the body is in the blood"

and then

"guard thy heart with all dilligence for out of it comes the issues of life" (heart meaning seat of intellect, emotion AND the physical ? simultaneously)

green leafy vegetables are the ? !

yeah the molecule of chlorophyll is similar to the molecule of heme, human blood. it heals and cleanses all our organs and destroys a lot of others things like pathogenic bacteria, fungus and even cancer cells. i too feel the difference when i go hard on my regiment. i juice with kale and collard greens, but imo its better to blend the leafs cause juicing them doesn't extract enough juice. blending crushes the leaf and in return breaks down the cellulose which is 1 of the strongest molecular structures on the planet. i very seldom eat green leafy veggies.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But, what is The Truth...or what is truth?
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »

lol @ this failed attempt to be deep.

Truth is relative, so one would hope a man has an answer for himself.
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options

i would rather not get into all that, but in the context of this thread your brain/ pineal gland secretes hormones into your bloodstream according to your thoughts. by getting frustrated and going through the motions of doing things u dont want to do creates maladaptive responses. all that means is youre consciously secreting stress hormones thru out the body.
  • melanated khemist
    edited August 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »

excellent answer!
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options

My intentions were not to be "deep". I say this to say as much as we may know what is true for ourselves, it doesn't dictate what truth is ultimately.

If the truth is...that truth is relative, then what can keep it from being false? What's going to stop me from believing in a lie if The Truth doesn't determine what is or is not a lie?
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My intentions were not to be "deep". I say this to say as much as we may know what is true for ourselves, it doesn't dictate what truth is ultimately.

If the truth is...that truth is relative, then what can keep it from being false? What's going to stop me from believing in a lie if The Truth doesn't determine what is or is not a lie?
    Once again you faling breh

If it's true to you, then it does determine what is or is not a lie, to you! This concept isn't that hard to grasp man. The fact that you're saying " it doesn't dictate what truth is ultimately" proves to me you don't understand the theory of relativity. There is no ultimate truth except that truth itself is relative, so if you believe otherwise, you'd have to consult those who share similar beliefs for an answer......or come up with your own, as I said before.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Once again you faling breh

If it's true to you, then it does determine what is or is not a lie, to you! This concept isn't that hard to grasp man. The fact that you're saying " it doesn't dictate what truth is ultimately" proves to me you don't understand the theory of relativity. There is no ultimate truth except that truth itself is relative, so if you believe otherwise, you'd have to consult those who share similar beliefs for an answer......or come up with your own, as I said before.

Then how am I failing...if I am led to believe that what I am saying is the truth...to me? What authority would you have to tell me different if the truth is relative? Why respond to my post?
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Interesting theory. I definitely believe in power of the mind. The mind is amazing.