Reason Defense: How to Save Yourself from Taking an "L"

Options
15678911»

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my brutha hrap comin out clean and shining like a black obsidian ? of africanism shittin on these faceless crakkkaz
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shanita starr she is the next artist that ill be working with
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    ? got ethred
    lol this thread got ? not knowing what 2 do next

^^^^^^Rule #1
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol u betta watch it that male stalkin cracka hlf is sick!

Dank got me dyin'
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

na, i refuse to lend the shrine-master a hand in his attention seeking
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow, dead on point in this thread. lol. ? is authentic.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

rule #5 is very active
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my brutha hrap comin out clean and shining like a black obsidian ? of africanism shittin on these faceless crakkkaz

how dare you spell afrika with a c
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn this thread was very educational
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    congratulate yourself on a FoF thread, wordsrweapons
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how dare you spell afrika with a c

father forgive me

rcokdf.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im just elated that h-rap quoted a post of mine
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Using crutch rappers to prove a random topic.
    Ex. Mentioning somebody like Lupe in battle topics.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to deliver that ether, not all hope is lost. Here are some popular techniques to save yourself from taking an "L".

1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" accusation, the board of Black Militant Posters (BMP) will stop the thread and request proof pictures of the poster in question. After thorough inspection,if African descent is confirmed, the BMP with grant approval for the debate to continue. This technique should buy you enough time to move into a safer thread.

2.) Call the poster a House-? or ?
    If the attacking poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the BMP, calling him white will not work. In tricky cases such as these, you may want to consider calling the poster a house-? or ? . Calling the poster a house-? will immediately alert the BMP and they will stop the thread. A house-? investigation is long and difficult and the BMP will need sufficient evidence before they will proceed with this process. At this point, all you have to do is say that the poster likes 50 cent or Eminem. This strong evidence will force the BMP to activate a level 5 security warning and release their Maybach Music Swat team to stop the thread and take the poster in custody for deep intense investigation. If the BMP has enough evidence to confirm the poster is a house-? , this poster will be labeled "white" and will be forgotten forever.

3.) Post Naked Females
    If the thread gets too dangerous, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly derail the thread and save you. These will cause ? posters to request the name of the female so they can look them up and ? to them. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the debate and saves you from ether.

4.) Say Your Favorite Artist >>>>>>>>>> Their Favorite Artist
    The more ">>>>>>>>" the better. The key here is too exaggerate as much as possible. Claim their favorite artist sucks and they are overrated. Also pretend you don't know much about their favorite artist and claim that you haven't heard their most recent album yet. No matter how the poster responds, insult them by telling them "they caught feelings". This fatal technique, when done correctly, can cause the poster to log out and refrain from posting for weeks.

5.) Unleash the Gee
    When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is say one word........Eminem. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single word unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. Locked away in Rick Ross threads is a fat, stubborn, and uneducated poster that yields the power to not only derail a thread, but an entire forum. His name is Gee. Some say Eminem ? his mother when he was younger. Some say eminem refused to sign him an autograph. Some say he is eminems biggest Stan, and his fanhood grew so strong that it turned into hate. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every thread is derailed. This is a last resort. When you unleash Gee, you may want to logout and view the destruction as a guest.

Suggest some of your favorite techniques
    ROFL ............DEAD@ the GEE.That fat ? got to be ? .
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? that uses famous peoples names as aliases can get sued just ask robyn douglas(alley boys manager)so all you ? that use those aliases best stop b4 yall get hit with a law suit
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sick info. Good tips.
  • Futsslashyfah
    Futsslashyfah Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Здесь Вы найдете всю информацию об рыбалке и охоте в Астрахани, в дельте Рыбалка в Астрахани
    Волги, на Ахтубе. Сможете ознакомиться с туристическими маршрутами Охота в Астрахани
    и базами Астраханской обл. А так же узнать все об отдыхе на Волге.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this bores me now
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this bores me now

forum of fame time
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn the ? man and his ? dog got roasted hard in here.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Funny...........
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    classic...................
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭