Options
124»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    personally i think he's hurt and really doesn't want the divorce and jennifer is confused. Both were in the wrong though...
    i don't think that ? hurt, i think he just ugly. They both are too grown for this ? but you didn't answer my question though. Everybody voiced they opinions about the beast but i want to hear about the beauty.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i don't think that ? hurt, i think he just ugly. They both are too grown for this ? but you didn't answer my question though. Everybody voiced they opinions about the beast but i want to hear about the beauty.

Naw he's hurt. I don't know if you've seen past seasons or not, but he did not want this divorce. He thought she would always be around despite all the dirt he did and just when he was ready to stop all the outside ? , that's when she decided to leave. I say Jennifer is confused cause she really doesn't have a mind of her own, she's a classic flunke. Deep down I don't think she wants this divorce either, but she let her girls(especially Evelyn) convinced her to leave. Now she thinks she's big bad and bold. Their marriage, as dysfuctional as it was, could have been saved. She just let outside sources come in totally ? ? up...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw he's hurt. I don't know if you've seen past seasons or not, but he did not want this divorce. He thought she would always be around despite all the dirt he did and just when he was ready to stop all the outside ? , that's when she decided to leave. I say Jennifer is confused cause she really doesn't have a mind of her own, she's a classic flunke. Deep down I don't think she wants this divorce either, but she let her girls(especially Evelyn) convinced her to leave. Now she thinks she's big bad and bold. Their marriage, as dysfuctional as it was, could have been saved. She just let outside sources come in totally ? ? up...

hmmm....it seemed like to me that ? was over they just didn't know how to end it/want to acknowledge it. if i remember right, they were living in separate places in the first season. i feel like they held on to whatever they wanted to hold on to because they felt obligated. i agree with you though...he was & still is actin out cuz he's hurt.
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hmmm....it seemed like to me that ? was over they just didn't know how to end it/want to acknowledge it. if i remember right, they were living in separate places in the first season. i feel like they held on to whatever they wanted to hold on to because they felt obligated. i agree with you though...he was & still is actin out cuz he's hurt.

No they were living in the same spot, he just didn't come home like that....
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ericbishmove.gif
    So ladies, after seeing the full clip and you've seen that jen threw a drink on him while he was walking away. What do you think of her? Do you think women should throw drinks on men after they "walk away" from a situation?

straight drowned that broad....
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol!! she do look like she gets easily influence by others. Eric did look like he was still feeling her the 1st and 2nd season. but after that he was like ? it! if you want to take me back then do it, if not sign the papers. She was the 1 bull ? for like 3 seasons remember? every episode he was asking her what the deal is. Her reply every time for 3 whole seasons was " I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, IT'S JUST CRAZY". I didn't watch every episode but I have seen most from the start to this season. My girl field me in on the stuff I missed.

But you still didn't answer my question though, maybe I asked it wrong? After seeing her throw water on him after he walked away from her dissing his mama and cursing him out. What do you think about her womanhood, her mentality, the way she carries herself, and how she handled the situation? I'm asking this question because before we seen the whole clip people were crucifying eric. I'm just wondering do people think about her the same way now that we've seen what really happened. I haven't heard a big outrage like I did when it looked like eric just threw a drink for some strange reason.
    That's what I got from it also and My girl said the same as you. I was just joking about he wasn't hurt though. If I remember correctly when the the show first started they were "separated" and wasn't having sex for like a whole year. He explained at the table the reason why he was upset with her clearly. He even told her he ? up, how smart she was and how he loved her mother and how she loved him. Then he broke down what money he was gonna set her up with. After she dissed his mama and started talking over him that's when he told her ass off. All he did was tell the truth about her and calmly walked away. But noooooooo she just couldn't leave it at that now could she?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No they were living in the same spot, he just didn't come home like that....

oh ok. weren't they separated though? i remember when that lady came to their house they said they hadn't had sex in years.

That's what I got from it also and My girl said the same as you. I was just joking about he wasn't hurt though. If I remember correctly when the the show first started they were "separated" and wasn't having sex for like a whole year. He explained at the table the reason why he was upset with her clearly. He even told her he ? up, how smart she was and how he loved her mother and how she loved him. Then he broke down what money he was gonna set her up with. After she dissed his mama and started talking over him that's when he told her ass off. All he did was tell the truth about her and calmly walked away. But noooooooo she just couldn't leave it at that now could she?
    yea they both clearly still care about each other. especially if she cares about him talkin to royce....somebody she's not even friends with.

eric.jpg the ? .......smmfh
  • taeboo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol!! she do look like she gets easily influence by others. Eric did look like he was still feeling her the 1st and 2nd season. but after that he was like ? it! if you want to take me back then do it, if not sign the papers. She was the 1 bull ? for like 3 seasons remember? every episode he was asking her what the deal is. Her reply every time for 3 whole seasons was " I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, IT'S JUST CRAZY". I didn't watch every episode but I have seen most from the start to this season. My girl field me in on the stuff I missed.

But you still didn't answer my question though, maybe I asked it wrong? After seeing her throw water on him after he walked away from her dissing his mama and cursing him out. What do you think about her womanhood, her mentality, the way she carries herself, and how she handled the situation? I'm asking this question because before we seen the whole clip people were crucifying eric. I'm just wondering do people think about her the same way now that we've seen what really happened. I haven't heard a big outrage like I did when it looked like eric just threw a drink for some strange reason.

I think she's a bird and flunke, always have. This isn't the first time she's gotten all loud and disrespectful with him in public. Remember when they had that dinner with Byron Russell and his wife? This was just another example of her bird mentality. I wasn't one of those outraged people cause I know they always just show half of what happens in the preview clips.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2011
    Options